Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

manhattan acura

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 02:21 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question manhattan acura

Just wondering if anyone has purchased or serviced their tl, or any other acura at manhattan acura. What were your impressions, and who was your salesperson.

Thanks Flatfoot
Old 05-08-2005, 12:00 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 86 Likes on 30 Posts
I used to see dozens of TLs from this dealer... where are they now??
Old 05-08-2005, 11:23 PM
DMZ
Head a da Family

Received 561 Likes on 393 Posts
https://acurazine.com/forums/showpos...36&postcount=4

If you get your car serviced there, make sure to ask for the forman mechanic, Sal or his brother Tony to work on your car.
Old 05-09-2005, 12:32 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DMZ
https://acurazine.com/forums/showpos...36&postcount=4

If you get your car serviced there, make sure to ask for the forman mechanic, Sal or his brother Tony to work on your car.
Thanks. I saw your other post, talking about paragon acura, being the worst. You are 100 percent correct. The dealership looks all nice and fancy, but the lies from them never stop. Twice their internet sales person, said they had the car I wanted in stock available for immediate delivery, and twice they said it was just sold when I arrived. I asked to see the sales invoice each time and they couldnt produce them. Now I called at closing to double check on the car, and arrived at opening the next day. Unless they sold the car from their home each time, a lot of b.s.
They then tried to sell me "almost what I wanted". They think people are stupid, and can be intimidated.
They had no problem, with my car being in thier lot while I was shopping(and I had a police plaque in the windshield), but as soon as the general sales manager realized I would not buy, unless he had exactly what I wanted, all of a sudden, they told me my car was blocking vehicles they wanted to move.
Went to manhattan accura directly from their, and ordered the car with 0 percent hassle, and so far 100 percent satisfaction on the inital purchase.
Paragon, has very deceptive practices and you need to be careful. I can go on, with a lot more details, on their sales techniques, but enough said. I caught them in so many lies, the salesman and general sales manager, could not keep their stories straight. It became humorous after a while. (Just a note, the bagels and coffee they serve their are excellent, LOL )
And by the way, in case someone from Paragon is reading this, the big screen plasma t.v.s you have all over the place, blasting away rap videos, is not going to get me to buy a vehicle from you. I think you should turn it down a bit, unless all you want are"gangstas" shopping in your stealership.

Thanks Flatfoot
Old 05-09-2005, 12:44 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 86 Likes on 30 Posts
faltfoot, if you run a little search, you will find lots of complaints about that dealer... for the viewing pleasure, this is the example... many old members in NY prolly still remembered this...