Sponsored by:

little rice rockets

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 04:11 AM
Byruns

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
little rice rockets

are always up to no good.

So last night my homie and I were cruising around the streets on L.A. We were driving around the Eagle Rock/Glendale area. Right I stopped at a red light I hear a loud fart can coming my way from 3 blocks down. 90' hatchback civic pulls up next to me and continues to rev with wreckless abandon. I believe the driver only had an exhaust and a deleted resonator. So I give them a quick and as soon as the light turned green, I laid down the gavel. Right when I hit 60mph the hatch was already about .... 8-10 cars behind me? So i obviously the poor thing by just a little. But yah, sue me for picking on a small engine... LOL..

Highlight of the moment was that as soon as i got off the throttle, the hatch still kept running his fart can. I decided to bail from him since i knew I'd get into trouble with the likes of those people. We both were running about 40mph by the time he caught up with me. I turn into the left-turn lane since my friend and I wanted to check out some ladies around the Alhambra area. And speaking of the devil, right when i turn into the left turn lane, a black/white was in front of me. The hatch unfortunately made an unintentional ricer fly-by next to the cop car .... cop car switched out of the left-turn lane... my homie and i already knew what was going to happen next.. lights went on.. hatch pulled over to the shoulder... double whammy...

the end.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:00 AM
.:KCCO:.

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
wrong section. interesting but wrong section
Old 04-01-2007, 06:15 PM
'10 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
How is this in the wrong section?

Anyway yeah I was on the highway I saw two civics on either end of me with exhaustand some suspension work, I knew they probably race, so I let them get a good listen to my intake, see if they would race me, it was a no go they just sat there, then the two civics pull next to each other and start going for it, I'm two to three cars ahead of me, I wait til he's right near my rear passenger door and floor it, instantly I catch up to them and and right by there side about to pull them, then I notice a cop car up ahead who had pulled someone on the side of the road, so I slow down, lol.
Old 04-01-2007, 10:25 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Received 835 Likes on 519 Posts
Just yesterday as I was driving down a 3-lane road, a civic was merging into the right most lane from another street, he took the turn quite fast and as soon as he got on the right most lane he accelerated and went in front of me, then seconds later he went to the fast lane, at that moment I saw a car parked that the side of the road, I wasn't sure what that was until a cop (btw a lady) walked out and pulled over that civic. I was like, "damn I was so close to not letting that civic pass me, glad that I didn't speed up."
Old 04-02-2007, 12:19 AM
All the way to redline

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That makes 4 of us then I was on the 33 getting on the 101 (Ventura Area) and When I got on the 101 there was a red eclipse that passed me and slowed down and revved. It was around 2 am and I thought about the cops out there looking for the drunk club people so I went from 65 mph up to 75 mph and he kept on going. I slowed down to 65 mph because there was an onramp (where there is usually a cop) and there it was CHP jumped in the freeway and pulled the eclipse over.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:41 AM
Green Machine

Received 42 Likes on 41 Posts
Raced a turbo CRX

Last night I passed an old beat up CRX on the highway. I noticed it had the 3 gauge a-pillar instead of the big tac in the left corner dash. That is usually an indication that it was turbod. He jumped behind me as I was going on an on-ramp for another highway. I went WOT and sure enough, he was still behind until about 110. I started pulling on him then. Then he started slowing down. I slowed down to 60 so he could catch up.

As he were coming closer, I notice the FMIC. That definately proved what I was up against. I looked over to him, and he didn't even looked my way. I knew he wanted to go again, so we did from 60. We were neck and neck for a while. I also notice that the only reason that I was still in the game because of my 6mt. He had to shift alot sooner that me. He did gave up after about 110 though. I guess his top end sucks, but that thing was really fast as a turboed car!