List of SoCal Dealers and their respective Service Managers

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008 | 01:11 PM
Advanced

List of SoCal Dealers and their respective Service Managers

Hi everybody,

After reading over the many dealer threads talking about how much this dealer sucks and how that dealer's good, I've noticed that many of the mixed reviews come with usually a recommendation or a downsize of either the Service Manager or a tech. Most importantly, I've also noticed that some people get some amazing service / parts from certain Service Managers. I thought this thread would be a great help to those that might be looking for service centers, but are afraid they might get some half-ass tech.

This is for Southern California only! If you would like to create a different thread for your state, please do so.

Posting rules:
1. Service Managers / Tech's only! No sales, no reception.
2. Post their name, the dealership they work at, and contact information if you have it.
3. Explain what kind of service they've done for you. If it was a bad experience, tell us why.
4. If you recommend them or are a personal friend of theirs, if we give them a name that we were "recommended to" by (such as your own) would they be more willing to assist us?

I ask that you please refrain from vague postings, and that any questions be directed specifically at a service manager / tech rather than the whole dealership.