Leather Experts, please help!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2003, 10:08 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leather Experts, please help!

Has anyone else experienced this?
'03 Black TLS Parchment leather

Yesterday I noticed a mark at the bottom of the backrest of my drivers seat. It begins just below where the perforated section meets the nonperforated.... (about belt height when I'm sitting)
It's It looks like something black has been rubbing on the leather. I guess I hadn't noticed it because it's so low on the seat (i know, no excuse). It's a strip about as wide as my belt. It's not completely solid and not a defined shape...yes my belt is the prime suspect at this point (not a new belt). What else could it be???
I obviously need to remove it but I also need to determine the cause. Should I expect tan leather seats to get marked like this? Could it just be THAT belt??? And if it's my belt, why doesn't it mark up every leather seat I sit on?
Any suggestions on how to get it out? Athough it is faded, not easily noticed from afar etc, it doesn't look like something that wants to come out to easily and I'm mortified... Any help would be most appreciated...
Old 09-29-2003, 02:17 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Moderator please move

Moderator, Please move this to the second generation thread.

Sorry to hear of your problem. Try doing a search on the seat care for further help.