Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I Need Help !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 02:06 AM
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question I Need Help !!!!!

Hi Guys i am new to this forum i didnt know this forum exists since last couple of days.its good to have people u can discuss reviews with about the car u like. I already have acura cars.

I need you guys advice I just bought 2006 TL black on black i signed all the contract s but havent paid and picked up the car yet ill be paying in 3 days with cashier check and ill get the delivery the day after and right after leaving the dealership just wanna look at the car make sure everything is ok,luckily i saw there was little white thin lines about 1inch long then went ahead and told the salesperson he said they are going to detail and polish the car when i come back for delivery.
Do u think its common to see those little thin white lines before detailed and polished or it was actuall a scratch they r going to paint em or what ?
Or am i gonna have experience like znorris (who had to go with all this hassle about changing the bumber and because of those scratches and touch up paint ).
IF i go pickit up after 3 days and they still have those lines.can i backed out from the sale even though i have signed sale contract and other papers and havent paid yet and got delivery yet.

PLEASE HELP ME GUIDE THROUGH THIS.

WHAT U GUYS THINK THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

THANKU GUYS
Old 06-11-2006, 02:21 AM
Safety Car

Received 39 Likes on 15 Posts
Before you hand them the check, request to inspect the car. If it doesn't meet your expectations, you have nothing to lose. Any additional repairs should be made before you drive it off the lot.

Good luck and welcome to the forums. You might want to try to punctuate next time.
Old 06-11-2006, 03:15 AM
RBP > WDP, NBP, SSM etc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by datmrman
Before you hand them the check, request to inspect the car. If it doesn't meet your expectations, you have nothing to lose. Any additional repairs should be made before you drive it off the lot.

Good luck and welcome to the forums. You might want to try to punctuate next time.
yeah dude, please use some better grammar or punctuation the next time to make your posts A LOT easier and friendlier to read in the future

welcome to the forum