Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

i need a drink!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 05:53 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i need a drink!!!!

I took my silver tl to the bodyshop today to get a small dent taken out of the rear corner panal, they subcontract somebody to remove small dents its usually rather cheap, well becouse the dent is in the crease right above the wheel its gonna cost 400 dollers, offcourse i said fix it, now lets see new 18" rim and tire for the pothole my car fell into about 5 hundi that adds up to a shitload!!! that is not including the small dent on the drivers side door trim, i have no idea how that happened! and the two small philleps head screw indentations from the women who's foot slipped off the break and bumped my car..the worse thing of all is i drive a toyota truck most of the time, i work on boats and would quickly trash my tl.....i even park in the shuttle zone when we go out, boy my friends hate having to walk so far....hah hah... anyway im going to the local watering hole to have a saphire and tonic, my favorite!!
i get my tl on friday i hope, i took before pix and will take after and will post the results..........jjay slvsixspd nav 18"rims spoiler ect ect

happy 420