Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I Met Freshalloy.com sponser

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2004, 07:26 PM
JDM FREAK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Met Freshalloy.com sponser

Yesterday, i went to see the new Infiniti QX56, and guys, thats one ugly a$s SUV, which i disliked completely.
On my way out, i was approached by a Nissan Altima, and so the driver pulled up next to me, rolled down his window and pointed at me to roll mine.
I did, so he said: Damn man, thats a nice car, so this is the A-SPEC.
So i said yes, he told me then: Why the fuk did you spend that much on this front wheeler.
I told him: Because its worth it, and what did you want me to buy, a Infiniti?
He said: yes.
I said i'll buy either front wheel or All wheel but not a rear wheel and definately not infiniti.
To make a long story short, he asked me to meet him in his office and interduced him self, i won't mention the name, but he is the host and sponser of Freshalloy.com, and also invited me to join him and his club in thier monthly rides and also to ride in his friends TURBOCHARGED 420HP G35, and didn't let me leave untill he got all my info.
He also wants his club buddies to check out the TL A-SPEC.
Of course i won't go in details about the conversation we had, but it was more about rear wheel and front wheel superior traction, interior and performance of TL/ G35
Old 02-21-2004, 07:34 PM
EZZ
Burning Brakes

Re: I Met Freshalloy.com sponser

Originally posted by Qatar
Yesterday, i went to see the new Infiniti QX56, and guys, thats one ugly a$s SUV, which i disliked completely.
On my way out, i was approached by a Nissan Altima, and so the driver pulled up next to me, rolled down his window and pointed at me to roll mine.
I did, so he said: Damn man, thats a nice car, so this is the A-SPEC.
So i said yes, he told me then: Why the fuk did you spend that much on this front wheeler.
I told him: Because its worth it, and what did you want me to buy, a Infiniti?
He said: yes.
I said i'll buy either front wheel or All wheel but not a rear wheel and definately not infiniti.
To make a long story short, he asked me to meet him in his office and interduced him self, i won't mention the name, but he is the host and sponser of Freshalloy.com, and also invited me to join him and his club in thier monthly rides and also to ride in his friends TURBOCHARGED 420HP G35, and didn't let me leave untill he got all my info.
He also wants his club buddies to check out the TL A-SPEC.
Of course i won't go in details about the conversation we had, but it was more about rear wheel and front wheel superior traction, interior and performance of TL/ G35
You should race his G and prove him wrong!
Old 02-21-2004, 09:58 PM
Cruisin'

i agree
Old 02-21-2004, 10:03 PM
TLover

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
not with the S.G. 420 HP. lol
Old 02-21-2004, 10:04 PM
never stops!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
But if it is turbocharged 420HP, as he says, you do not stand a chance.
Old 02-22-2004, 12:27 AM
JDM FREAK

He only offered me to ride in the turbocharged one, but not race it.
I let out how i felt about the G35 interior and look (Specially the sedan), and he didn't disagree, not to mention head roon in the coupe (my head touchs the rear window).
He was really nice with me, but i told him that the G35 is superior in performance only, and thats in the coupe, the sedan on the other hand can't evn come near the TL in anything and the claimed intelligent 04 XG35 (All wheel drive) is in fact similar to the FX35 in traction, which is a rear wheel drive untill one tire slips.
Whats all wheel in that???