Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I Got My Tl!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2004, 11:49 PM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I Got My Tl!

Well, i was waiting for this day for a long time. Today i finally went to Acura of Westchester and got my new 04TL. The test drive was amazing, i knew the TL was fast, but i never experienced its power and fierce acceleration. The dealer also blasted the audio with Missy Elliot on the DVD Audio Disk. After that point my pants had a big wet spot on it. Its a black/ebony combo non navi with full body kit and spoiler. Im truly amazed at this car. The ride was extremly smooth and quiet, untill the car was floored, hearing the monster awake from its sleep. My father got it for me as a graduation and birthday present (i turned 18 on June 19th). He feels jealous im going to have that car, he fell in love with it as well. He likes it much more than his lincoln aviator. The car is simply amazing, i cant wait till its in front of my house. I told them ill pick it up on the 26th- Saturday, becuase i have to stay in manhattan for this last week to complete my course for insurance brokers licence my father wanted me to take. I cant wait till i get home saturday and go drive it all day liek a sick low life with nothing better to do. All i will be thinking about is Saturday now, i cant freakin wait.
Old 06-19-2004, 11:56 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 86 Likes on 30 Posts
Swift...

You're just unbelivable. Congratulations for your new ride and birthday gift. Finally you're officially one of us...
Old 06-19-2004, 11:58 PM
styling on you

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Congradulations! Post pictures as soon as you have an oppurtunity please =D I love the exact combo you purchased, oh and did you buy the Deck Lid Spoiler or the Wing Spoiler?
Old 06-20-2004, 12:11 AM
Racer

lid, i think the wing is a ltitle too much - its just my opinion, some like wings while others like lid. BTW, what is the max volume on the TL audio? It was on 20 with the dvd audio disk and was loud and amazingly clear. Plus the begining of that missy elliot song - i melted in my seat when i heard the surround sound. Pics wont be able to get here for another 6 days. I dont know how i will be able to wait that long when i finish.

Also Secsrac, do you wax your car? What wax is good for our color? And ho long did u wait till u waxed u car for the first time? Few days, weeks, months? Also - the break-in period - after how many miles did u begin to push the car further then jsut normal driving? What do you reccomend? I cant wait till people stare at me while im driving the TL.
Old 06-20-2004, 12:21 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
get some zaino on that mofo and have it shine like JoganJani's http://acura-tl.com/forums/showthrea...t=80672&page=2 ... anywho congrats on your present!!! Yea I got mine as a graduation from 11th grade of sorts... hehe anywho i think the volume goes up to either 20 or 40 (its one of those even big numbers)... anywho if you think Missy Eliot sounded nice, even if you dont like Linkin Park, get Reanimation on DVD-A, That disc truly is amazing in the TL.

Make sure you pay attention in class and not drift off into dreaming about saturday
Old 06-20-2004, 12:38 AM
GÜNnµ ¡Ï

Originally Posted by Neogeek
get some zaino on that mofo and have it shine like JoganJani's http://acura-tl.com/forums/showthrea...t=80672&page=2 ... anywho congrats on your present!!! Yea I got mine as a graduation from 11th grade of sorts... hehe anywho i think the volume goes up to either 20 or 40 (its one of those even big numbers)... anywho if you think Missy Eliot sounded nice, even if you dont like Linkin Park, get Reanimation on DVD-A, That disc truly is amazing in the TL.

Make sure you pay attention in class and not drift off into dreaming about saturday

congratsssss. i wish i would of gotten mine as a present. but watever. its an awsome car... and i know you will love it. and good choice on the decklid... by the way... since we were talking about radio tooo... it goes up to 40.<MAX... i didnt know missy had a DVD-A Cd... can you guys list a few.. i am into some rock but most trans and drum and bass. any good albums there???? i cant seem to find any... and i will get the linkin park one.. i like those guys... thanks. and once again .. ENJOY it..... its BADDD A$$$$$$$
Old 06-20-2004, 01:05 AM
Racer

missy eliot is on the demo disc
Old 06-20-2004, 07:40 AM
Disproportionate Member

Congrats! You'll find that the engine wakes up quite a bit as you break it in.... Did you get a stick or auto?

Originally Posted by Dr.Murdock
Well, i was waiting for this day for a long time. Today i finally went to Acura of Westchester and got my new 04TL. The test drive was amazing, i knew the TL was fast, but i never experienced its power and fierce acceleration. The dealer also blasted the audio with Missy Elliot on the DVD Audio Disk. After that point my pants had a big wet spot on it. Its a black/ebony combo non navi with full body kit and spoiler. Im truly amazed at this car. The ride was extremly smooth and quiet, untill the car was floored, hearing the monster awake from its sleep. My father got it for me as a graduation and birthday present (i turned 18 on June 19th). He feels jealous im going to have that car, he fell in love with it as well. He likes it much more than his lincoln aviator. The car is simply amazing, i cant wait till its in front of my house. I told them ill pick it up on the 26th- Saturday, becuase i have to stay in manhattan for this last week to complete my course for insurance brokers licence my father wanted me to take. I cant wait till i get home saturday and go drive it all day liek a sick low life with nothing better to do. All i will be thinking about is Saturday now, i cant freakin wait.