Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How do I get templates for BSM

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2004, 09:04 PM
never stops!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Question How do I get templates for BSM

Got a quote from dealer to install them for $350 with labor. I think I'll install it myself. Any good pointers to buy OEM for better price? Also, do they come with templates? If not where can I get'em?
Old 01-24-2004, 09:36 PM
Team SSM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Just say no to BSM!!!!!

It breaks up the clean lines of the car..

If you must.

http://www.acuraparts247.com/sunnysi...+Side+Moldings
Old 01-24-2004, 09:41 PM
WDP Director of R & D

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: How do I get templates for BSM

Originally posted by joganjani
Got a quote from dealer to install them for $350 with labor. I think I'll install it myself. Any good pointers to buy OEM for better price? Also, do they come with templates? If not where can I get'em?
Not arguing with anyones opinion but I think they look great!

As for your question the Acura BSM kit comes with the templates and they are very easy to install yourself. Buy them online for $130-$150. I paid $136.

Really is an easy install - save your money and a trip to the dealer.

Smitty
Old 01-24-2004, 11:20 PM
Instructor

I heard the templates come with the kit. There are instructions you can download from h-o-n-d-a-c-u-r-a-w-o-r-ld.com (remove the "-") This site places **** if I spell it out correctly. Click on the instructions tab and look for the BSM for the TL 04. You can order it too from this site. It should come with the template. Have not ordered mine.
Old 01-24-2004, 11:36 PM
Advanced

Go to you nearest dealer and have them put two cars next to each other with BSM and w/o BSM.

I think that the BSM makes the car look finished where the non-BSM looks like a "cut corners" move. I compared on Anthracite.

In any event, there are people on these forum that will tell you what you think. So you don't even have to form an opinion! They'll let you know what is best

In the off chance that you stick your neck out there and just see which you like better, good luck. You can't go wrong with this car!

Note: From the install manual I saw posted for the BSM, it looked like the templates came with them in the kit.