Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HORRIBLE DAY..doesnt get any worst

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2005, 09:39 PM
[]( O)( O)% []D[][]V[][]D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HORRIBLE DAY..doesnt get any worst

so i wake up this mornin to a very cold day, i decided to go the mall n pick up a nice coat, mine wasnt doin the trick. so i went to Jefferson valley mall in yorktown NY, did what i had to n went to werk...i park the car in back of my gas station jus to avoid those idiots who cant drive, get there, park, get out n i as i walked away i decided to jus look back the beuty of the TL, come to find out my tail light is broken n my bumpers is out of line n scuffed REALLY bad, i have pix but have no idea how to post if someone can help...then the make the day even better i call acura up to find a tail light RH, 165$!!!!!, now im angry.. considering i still have 600$ of body damage, so just for shits n giggles i asked them to check on my Seat order as to the dealer is gona replace them...they have no orders under my last name....now im boiling n im goin to Acura to raise hell tomm...Y Are people so inconsiderate? couldnt they leave a note or something at least saying sorry.?
Old 01-18-2005, 09:52 PM
Instructor

A lot of people out there are assholes... not much we can do about it unfortunately. Hope you can get your car fixed for a low amount!
Old 01-18-2005, 10:00 PM
professional TL driver

i have had worse!!!!!

Originally Posted by 04AcuraTL
so i wake up this mornin to a very cold day, i decided to go the mall n pick up a nice coat, mine wasnt doin the trick. so i went to Jefferson valley mall in yorktown NY, did what i had to n went to werk...i park the car in back of my gas station jus to avoid those idiots who cant drive, get there, park, get out n i as i walked away i decided to jus look back the beuty of the TL, come to find out my tail light is broken n my bumpers is out of line n scuffed REALLY bad, i have pix but have no idea how to post if someone can help...then the make the day even better i call acura up to find a tail light RH, 165$!!!!!, now im angry.. considering i still have 600$ of body damage, so just for shits n giggles i asked them to check on my Seat order as to the dealer is gona replace them...they have no orders under my last name....now im boiling n im goin to Acura to raise hell tomm...Y Are people so inconsiderate? couldnt they leave a note or something at least saying sorry.?
https://acurazine.com/forums/ramblings-12/hillarious-nws-107269/

i have had worse.... now that being said, im sorry to hear about your loss

that really sucks that someone would hit you and then drive off.... its assholes like that, that make me angry.... if you hit my car no biggie... its a car, mistakes happen, it can be fixed... but if you dont own up? !@$#%^!^&$%&*^*@#^%$#@!$

now, is your deductable high? it might be worth while to go thru your insurance at this point... most wont raise your rate for something like that. especially if you are a good customer, havent made many claims, and have been with them for awhile (not really an option for me considering above link )
Old 01-18-2005, 10:06 PM
Team Nighthawk Director

Man that sucks, You know what they say, when it rains, it storms. But keep in mind you must go through the bad days to get to the good. G'Luck!
Old 01-19-2005, 08:41 AM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
someone hit my car over the weekend as well and broke the tailight , check for jerky's thread on the same thing...

we both ordered replacement tailights from here...

https://www.acuraautomotiveparts.org...catdisplay.jsp
Old 01-19-2005, 09:11 AM
Pro

Damn..sorry to hear about your car.
Old 01-19-2005, 10:18 AM
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yea, that's F/U'd ... you try to stay away from some of these idiots and somehow they still manage to do some sh*t. Hope it all works out for ya. BTW, go to photobucket.com for posting your pics.