Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Holy Feces

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2004, 01:56 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Holy Feces

took delivery of a Silver/Ebony/5AT/navi today and drove my first 150 miles...all I can say is wow...its a trite word but none is more appropriate. the car is simply amazing when compared with my 01 TL. the navi, the sound, everything...the settings, the bluetooth, the tautness and smoothness, the hi-tech feel, my friends were wowed. i will wait until 500 miles before i floor it so I don't yet know how much fwd will make itself known, but thus far it handles amazingly well. there is such a drastic reduction in body roll, increase in body rigidiy, reduction in noise, increase in quality, and on...over the previous TL. this car is a steal and does so much for the acura name. the RL will wow even more. my dream: to see acura make a 400 hp 4.5L V8 flagship called the XL with everything standard like the rest of the lineup. you need that top end car to solidify your image as a luxury name. acura has a ridiculous amount of potential to create distance ahead of infiniti to eventually challenge lexus as the top japanese luxury name over the course of a number of years. damn i just wish i could run the company. i have such visions for acura and what it is capable of.
Old 06-01-2004, 02:00 AM
Team Anthracite Member

Congrats on the new car. Don't think that XL dream will happen but its alright to dream. lol
Old 06-01-2004, 08:09 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by nking54580
Congrats on the new car. Don't think that XL dream will happen but its alright to dream. lol
yea youre probably right..acura's top brass is too retarded.