3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Guys anyone regret getting Navi, is it worth it..

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2005, 07:34 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KJSmitty
OK, this explains everything... I will now stop looking for this mysterious person in my car....

I kinda think the whole forum "attempt at humor", then retaliation with sarcasm, then sometimes more sarcasm, then semi apologetic / explanatory posts are what make things interesting.
We're all human, express things differently etc..

Back to topic: Wise choice getting the Navi!
Well stated! I like it when articulate people can get to the nub of things. One of the benefits of this forum. Things get explained for people who are curious and need information. Kudos friend . . . It's people like you who keep me coming back for more . . .
Old 02-21-2005, 01:36 PM
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SnappyPappy
Well stated! I like it when articulate people can get to the nub of things. One of the benefits of this forum. Things get explained for people who are curious and need information. Kudos friend . . . It's people like you who keep me coming back for more . . .
And my apologies to Mr.SnappyPappy for well snapping at him I must have had a bad coffee in the morning but then there are some morons on this forums who always have some smart ass comment trying to prove that you are stupid and due to those indivuduals people start taking constructive criticisms and even sarcasms as insults...anyhow snappy let me know when you come visit your sister in raleigh, we could get together on the track and solve this argument just kidding
Old 02-22-2005, 02:35 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by scrb09
And my apologies to Mr.SnappyPappy for well snapping at him I must have had a bad coffee in the morning but then there are some morons on this forums who always have some smart ass comment trying to prove that you are stupid and due to those indivuduals people start taking constructive criticisms and even sarcasms as insults...anyhow snappy let me know when you come visit your sister in raleigh, we could get together on the track and solve this argument just kidding
Roger that! A few beers and some redneck jokes oughta bout do it . . .!