3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got Dents... Any suggestion in E. Los Angeles?

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 06:06 PM
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts
Unhappy Got Dents... Any suggestion in E. Los Angeles?

Ahhhh!!!! Got dents on the door!! I'm not a lazy person. Always circle around the parking lot to find a "safe" parking spot. But... still... got 2 dents on the same door. Probably some kid or elderly tried to enter/exit their vehicle.

Thank god, the paint stays okay. There was no obvious scratch or chip. Would anyone kindly suggest a good paintless dent removal company in east Los Angeles region? I have never used dent removal service, but I know it will be much less expensive than body shops.

Thanks!
Old 11-22-2006, 12:35 PM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had a dent on the side panel right behind the passenger side front wheel well between the front door. It was about 3 inches in diameter and right on the crease of the wheel well. I asked the body shop that Santa Monica Acura uses for recommendations for paintless dent removal and they recommended Eagle Eye Dent removal. Tony was his name, I don't have his number, but call Brown Brothers Auto Body on Robertson in West L.A. and get the number from them. I highly recommend Tony, he will come to you at your convenience. I was kind of a skeptic at first of paintless dent removal but Tony worked his magic and now you can't even tell there was a dent there. I believe he charged around $120 or so, well worth it and it only took about 15 mins total to do the job. He charges per each dent removed.
Old 11-22-2006, 12:48 PM
Not a dude.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TL_Captain
Ahhhh!!!! Got dents on the door!! I'm not a lazy person. Always circle around the parking lot to find a "safe" parking spot. But... still... got 2 dents on the same door. Probably some kid or elderly tried to enter/exit their vehicle.

Thank god, the paint stays okay. There was no obvious scratch or chip. Would anyone kindly suggest a good paintless dent removal company in east Los Angeles region? I have never used dent removal service, but I know it will be much less expensive than body shops.

Thanks!
Crap! You just got this car, right? That's awful.

Search the forum for "paintless dent removal" and "Los Angeles". I'm sure there are lots of threads about it. Or better yet, go to the yellow pages and look up some specific companies near you and then search for their name on the forum and see if they are mentioned here with good or bad comments.
Old 11-22-2006, 03:04 PM
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts
Thanks for the info.

Yeah, just got the car and 2 dents on the very same door already. Tears almost came out when I saw the dents. Thank god, the dents are on my TL not my Lamborghini.

...just kidding about the Lamborghini