Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Florida Tl Meets Where Are They?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 06:33 PM
Keep'n it clean- Orlando

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Florida Tl Meets Where Are They?

Well I sat here the other night after purchasing my car and thought to my self "ok now what?, where can I hang with people who have the same car or same interest without all the burn outs and raggaton music?"

Well Ever since the whole street racing era most including myself have been scared to go out because of cops or crack heads who want to steal your car.

I am proposing a weekly Orlando meet, for TL owners of all years, as well as any other acura/honda model.

There is a local bar in college park called "Jax" great sports bar with lots of foriegn beer/food and good looking waitress, a really big parking lot and located just minutes off of I-4.

I am thinking fridays nights around 8 , know there are a few orlando TL owners on this board who are looking for this to come together so here it is.

Who is on board?

Moderator's I know this could also be under "meets" but I felt it falls under general discussion because of the topic at hand IE "Street racing and how it kills the fun for us"
Old 02-28-2008, 07:08 PM
The Kinetics of Bleu

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I'm in Ocala, so might be a bit far out for a night meet...
Old 02-28-2008, 07:45 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by OntheJob
Well I sat here the other night after purchasing my car and thought to my self "ok now what?, where can I hang with people who have the same car or same interest without all the burn outs and raggaton music?"

Well Ever since the whole street racing era most including myself have been scared to go out because of cops or crack heads who want to steal your car.

I am proposing a weekly Orlando meet, for TL owners of all years, as well as any other acura/honda model.

There is a local bar in college park called "Jax" great sports bar with lots of foriegn beer/food and good looking waitress, a really big parking lot and located just minutes off of I-4.

I am thinking fridays nights around 8 , know there are a few orlando TL owners on this board who are looking for this to come together so here it is.

Who is on board?

Moderator's I know this could also be under "meets" but I felt it falls under general discussion because of the topic at hand IE "Street racing and how it kills the fun for us"

Hey there is a meet already being set up in the orlando area, In the meet section
Old 02-28-2008, 08:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,182 Likes on 1,210 Posts
Originally Posted by OntheJob

This absolutely belongs in the Meets section. Like the other member pointed out, please continue this discussion in the already existing thread regarding the meet in Orlando.

In regards to the street racing issue- that discussion belongs in Car Talk or in Ramblings.

Thanks.