First TL Accident this morning.........

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 11:13 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First TL Accident this morning.........

I think I'll slit my wrists
Kiddin.

Anyway, I was on my way to work this morning when it happened. Some dumb trucker must have dropped a piece of his cargo cos I happened upon a rod about 5-6ft long laid almost accross the lane. Middle lane. Cars on both sides, nowhere to go. I thought, "Well it's only a stick or rod".
Well, that happens to be the most expensive rod I ever came across. I heard the clang as I went over it and knew it was metal, some soft alloy metal cos it snapped in half tho. Now those 2 halves............ Bastards. One took out thew rear drivers side tire, totally off the rim frame. The other managed to gash the right rear tire almost full circle around the rim. Front passage side tire, I have no clue how it got ripped on the outside about an inch long. So thats 3 tires needing replacing, right? Not really. Seems there was some damage to one of the rims so I may have to buy anohter rim. Overall it's ugly. Each tire alone will cost me about $220, unless I can find some cheaper replacements somewhere.

Now trying to find a good twist to the issue, I decided it just may be the best time to make some mods even though I've never been too keen on any. So I need help picking out some replacement rims/tires that could come at a greatg deal as close to the price for Factory replacements as possible.

If u had thios NBP, what would you do to mod it? As far as rims and tires go. I'll be tinting it later.

Pic #1 from the aftermath

Pic 2/3, today too

Old Pics......

Black Rims with the chrome lip? Good? Bad? I think thats what I'll do but I'm a noobie to mods, rims and all that good stuff. Don't know whats tasteful or not....... Criticsm? Yes, No..... Maybe So?