Finally back reading the board.

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2008 | 10:47 AM
Advanced

Finally back reading the board.

I haven't been able to even check this site it's been so busy it seems. I just had to vent to my fellow TLer's since my car also has had a very busy few weeks.

Let's see, I took a nice road trip from NY to Maryland and back for a week and the car handled and performed great. I love being on the road in my car escpecially on some of those nice windy country roads. I had gone down for a wedding and everyone loved getting rides in the TL, she's three years old and it was fun to watch her get showcased to everyone like I was at a car show. Some (now family I guess) from Brazil were amazed with the navigation/voice recognition.

Unfortuneatley there were bad things I still have to fix. I noticed a wheel woblle while lightly breaking on the highway(I posted in the problem forum too) I'm suspecting that the trade off for great deal I got on OEM Michelin's is that the guy's half assed it. Also I picked up my friend from work and while driving we got lightly rear ended. I thought it was nothing bad but while I washed my car I saw that it has two little raised bumps in the bumper now. Nothing bad, I'm sure the only way to fix it is to replace the bumper which isn't gonna get done anytime soon. It just looks like she has two pimples on her ass that you can barely see.

I can't complain at all about my TL, that thing performs and handles so well and I've definelty put the girl to work enough, I think she deserves to go in for a serious detailing inside and out.
Old 06-11-2008 | 12:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Welcome back........Glad she's hold up for you.