Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A few ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 02:07 PM
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
A few ?'s

I guess i still havnt figured out how to use the search. everytime i use it, it gives me a bunch of stuff im not looking for.

1.Advice on how to better use search engine? "1 word" "phrase"??
2. How to take down the headliner?where to begin?
3. What sites r u guys using to get parts beside hondaacuraworld.com. im looking for type s tails and side markers & etc.
4. as far as a drop, i have comtech lowering springs, im wondering is it worth just replacing springs or replacing the whole system??
5. will a clear bra prevent chips on a painted grill??

Still a rookie in the game just trying to get familiar with everything..Sorry if these questions are redundant... thanks for ur help in advance..
Old 03-23-2009, 03:01 PM
Drifting

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts
Answers:

1. Use Google and type in what you want to search also type in site:acurazine.com

2. Take off A pillar, B pillar and C pillar trims, overhead console. Dont know what else

3. Check out Acuraoemparts.com

4. You can run OEM shocks, wont last as long

5. If they use the material to cover your grill it will help
Old 03-23-2009, 03:13 PM
Retired!!! ON TOP!!!

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
2. Like Fulani Said... A pillar, B pillar and C pillar trims, overhead console, overhead handles at each door, rear overhead lights, third brake light cover and the third brake light itself, passenger and driver visors (need torx screw set), all the headrests.

it order to remove the moon/sun roof shade... you need to remove the moon/sun roof glass and then slide the shade out the moon/sun roof opening.

Make sure to have extra clips handy during the re-install because the old ones usually break during the removal. Specially the yellow ones for the headliner around the moon/sun roof opening.

What are your plans???
Old 03-23-2009, 04:36 PM
Racer

as far as the headliner, i have all black interior with this grey liner.. the 07 came with the black liner.i got an 05. instead of replacing it i think i might just paint it black.
thanks for the response pples..
Old 03-23-2009, 04:52 PM
KICKED IN THE BALLS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You can go to ebay and get the depo brand tail lights, alot of the members have used those.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:06 PM
Racer

I have read that the depo lights are lighter or darker then the type-s.. i couldnt find a comparison so i really dont know.. any one have a side by side??.thanks for the info..