3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DCH Montclair Acura - 2006 Acura TL August Sales Event!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2005, 07:59 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've received an email from Montclair Acura about this May sales event too... anybody know how much it would be with NAV?
Old 05-20-2005, 11:53 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by parkkuen
I've received an email from Montclair Acura about this May sales event too... anybody know how much it would be with NAV?

We recieved your information you submitted online but you gave us a wrong number. Please email me your correct number and we can further discuss your needs for a new 2005 TL. My email is kchang@dchmontclairacura.com
Old 05-21-2005, 07:44 PM
Racer

I really didn't mind all that much when the transmission was replaced. When my lights got jacked last week ON my driveway, I had just enough.
I'm ready to pick up a new car. What can I get for trade in on the 2002 TL-S with NAV. It has updated NAV DVD and is hand waxed by a detail shop every 2 months.
Satin silver with 84k miles (commute from Union to Mahwah)

Thanks
Old 05-23-2005, 08:59 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Montclair Acura
We recieved your information you submitted online but you gave us a wrong number. Please email me your correct number and we can further discuss your needs for a new 2005 TL. My email is kchang@dchmontclairacura.com
Sorry... I do that all the time.. I don't like giving out phone numbers.. I wanted to get the info thru emails..
Old 05-23-2005, 09:33 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by FlyingPig
I really didn't mind all that much when the transmission was replaced. When my lights got jacked last week ON my driveway, I had just enough.
I'm ready to pick up a new car. What can I get for trade in on the 2002 TL-S with NAV. It has updated NAV DVD and is hand waxed by a detail shop every 2 months.
Satin silver with 84k miles (commute from Union to Mahwah)

Thanks
I'm sorry to hear about your incident with the head lights, a friend of mine had his head light stolen 3 times and after that he sold the car and bought a 2004 TL. Please give me a call at 973-239-3700 to further discuss your new card needs and how we can be of help to you. -Kevin
Old 06-06-2005, 07:55 AM
All About Trance

Received 124 Likes on 109 Posts
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Thank you Montclair Acura! You guys truly are the best around, especially Jeff Scala and Kevin Chang, my 2 salesmen!

I had flown up from Atlanta, GA to Newark, NJ on 6/4/05 to pick up my car and to finalize everything since the dealers around the Southeast would not go below sticker. This is the first time I had completed a deal this huge over the Internet, so I was very skeptical. However, these guys are very professional and did not lie to me (like some of the dealers you hear about) at all regarding my car nor price. After I had arrived at the dealership, I was greeted by Kevin and was shown my car by Doug and Kevin after all the details and the check was handed over to them. To my surprise, Kevin had thrown in some free accessories! I did not expect this kind of service and I'm truly grateful!

It was very much worth the trip and I recommend that anyone who's looking for a TL or any Acura should look at DCH Montclair Acura first! Thank you guys once again!
Old 06-06-2005, 10:25 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by mn2trance
Thank you Montclair Acura! You guys truly are the best around, especially Jeff Scala and Kevin Chang, my 2 salesmen!

I had flown up from Atlanta, GA to Newark, NJ on 6/4/05 to pick up my car and to finalize everything since the dealers around the Southeast would not go below sticker. This is the first time I had completed a deal this huge over the Internet, so I was very skeptical. However, these guys are very professional and did not lie to me (like some of the dealers you hear about) at all regarding my car nor price. After I had arrived at the dealership, I was greeted by Kevin and was shown my car by Doug and Kevin after all the details and the check was handed over to them. To my surprise, Kevin had thrown in some free accessories! I did not expect this kind of service and I'm truly grateful!

It was very much worth the trip and I recommend that anyone who's looking for a TL or any Acura should look at DCH Montclair Acura first! Thank you guys once again!

Ty,

I just want to thank you again for your purchase and hope we met and exceeded your expectations. If you know anyone else in the market for an Acura vehicle please be sure to let me know. Once again thank you and enjoy your new TL!

-Kevin
Old 06-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Cruisin'

Thumbs up

SOUTHEAST INFO
Just to let you guys know in Jacksonville, Florida, I just bought my 2005 TL w/NAVI from Acura of Orange Park thru the internet and got a great deal. They will sell below sticker on any TL or RL, They have the largest inventory around. Call and ask for Marvin Tucker or Jim Reynolds, Internet Sales. They are trying to change the way salesmen in the car dealerships are viewed. Honest and willing to work with you on any deal. No slight of hand tricks or last minute add on's. If it's too low, They'll let you know right away. Give them a try. This is for the Southeast people that "can't find a deal" down here. Tell him I refered you and he'll make the deal happen.
Marvin-(904) 484-6873
Jim-(904) 777-5600

Cedric
Old 06-06-2005, 11:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 66 Likes on 28 Posts
Ty,

I just want to thank you again for your purchase and hope we met and exceeded your expectations. If you know anyone else in the market for an Acura vehicle please be sure to let me know. Once again thank you and enjoy your new TL!

-Kevin
That would be every TL buyer in the State of California, near as I can tell. No deals on the left coast. Booo!
Old 06-07-2005, 08:05 AM
All About Trance

Originally Posted by Xpditor
That would be every TL buyer in the State of California, near as I can tell. No deals on the left coast. Booo!
If they're willing to fly out and drive back, then they will not be disappointed with the great deals there!

And yes, you guys have definitely exceeded my expectation, Kevin. Thanks again!
Old 06-27-2005, 03:53 PM
10th Gear

I bought my TL anthricite there last june. I'm selling it this week and gonna purchase from them again. I want a white with parchment interior fully loaded A-SPEC version..WOOTS...hopefully they cut me a great deal...i got a quote for the A-SPEC...they pretty much the same amount i bought my normal anthricite / navi / 6 mt / black leather interior for....can this be right..did the prices go down???
Old 07-09-2005, 09:44 PM
Norton & Friends XM 202

Would this happen to be an annual thing? I'm in the market for next year...still have too much to pay off on current car.
Old 07-27-2005, 09:09 AM
bkw
Death to Dave Marek.

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Thank you DCH!! We LOVE our RL!!
Old 08-01-2005, 08:48 PM
5th Gear

Avoid Montclair Acura!!!!

They're cheaters!!!! Avoid!!!
We negotiated with Mr. Chang through email and phone about price and 0.9% financing (credit application was approved). Drove hours to NJ only to find out they have changed their mind. The business manager found price was too low. So she and another sales wanted to charge us an OUTRAGOUS 7.xx% financing!!
They are extremely rude as well.
We're reporting to the BBB and they will pay for their fraudulent practice!!
Old 08-01-2005, 10:11 PM
Pro

Question Censorship?

I'd like a clarification from the group moderator as to why a posting with a potentially legitimate criticism of DCH has been deleted from this thread. I received an e-mail notice of a new posting that was criticizing Montclaire for going back on an e-mail deal. But upon visiting the forum I do not see this post. Is it an official policy of this forum to remove any posting that reflect negative opinion of an official sponsor? If that is the case, I'd like to know so that I could stop visiting Acurazine.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:49 PM
2006 RL Carbon Gray/Ebony

Good Dealershp

I purchased a 1999 TL and a 2005 RL from Montclair Acura and would agree that it is a great place to buy a car.

However, service is a different story as my RL has been out of service for weeks with the same problem which nobody there has a clue as to how to fix it. Spoke to the sales manager today as I thought the issue should be elevated to the dealerships management and his response was basically, too bad, take it up with the manufacturer.

Sorry guys, this is not enough to earn my repeat business.
Old 08-17-2005, 06:44 PM
DMZ
Head a da Family

Received 561 Likes on 393 Posts
Originally Posted by lbfcpa
I purchased a 1999 TL and a 2005 RL from Montclair Acura and would agree that it is a great place to buy a car.

However, service is a different story as my RL has been out of service for weeks with the same problem which nobody there has a clue as to how to fix it. Spoke to the sales manager today as I thought the issue should be elevated to the dealerships management and his response was basically, too bad, take it up with the manufacturer.

Sorry guys, this is not enough to earn my repeat business.
An '05 RL out of service for weeks????

What's the problem? Have you called Acura client services?
Old 08-18-2005, 09:45 AM
2006 RL Carbon Gray/Ebony

Originally Posted by DMZ
An '05 RL out of service for weeks????

What's the problem? Have you called Acura client services?
The problem is that the car goes dead whenever let sit for more than 2 days without starting. Originally everyone thought it was the remote trunk release problem that has been written about, now the dealer says it found the radio is drawing current. Bottom line, they are still stumped.

The dealer should be cooperative in assisting me with obtaining a different car for 2 reasons: First, they are the sales agent for the manufacturer and second, their service department has been unable to fix the problem for the last two weeks. To tell me to go sue the manufacturer, is unacceptable.
Old 08-26-2005, 10:15 PM
Youse Gots Sacked

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
how much do you guys charge for A1 service
Old 08-27-2005, 08:33 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by NFLblitze1
how much do you guys charge for A1 service
NFLblitze1 and the TL Community,

The A1 service is your 7500 mile service which consists of:

-Replace engine oil & filter,
-Check fluid levels; refill if necessary,
-Lubricate all latches and hinges,
-Inspect front and rear brakes,
-Check/adjust emergency brack cable and pilot
-Lubricate brake calipers
-Rotate tires; check tire pressure
-Balance tires
-Check/adjust suspension bolts
-Check/ adjust alternator & AC compressor
-Check engine performance
-Replace wiper blades
Plus
-Inspect tie rods, steering gear and boots, suspension components, belts hoses, radiator fan, driveshaft boots, exhaust pipe and muffler, and steering gear box and boots

Our price for this A1 service is $119.95 + tax. Thanks for the question NFLblitze1.

-Anthony
Old 08-28-2005, 08:31 PM
tTLiang

Originally Posted by vsokolov
I recently got my 2005 Tl anthr 6spd/Navi. Salesperson Otto and Tomy were great I also recomened Phil Dobkin he worked good deals for a friend and a few customers. Ask them for the navi to dvd conversion when getting the car. Thank you guys

Phil is good. i got my car from him.
Old 09-16-2005, 06:03 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
NFLblitze1 and the TL Community,

The A1 service is your 7500 mile service which consists of:

-Replace engine oil & filter,
-Check fluid levels; refill if necessary,
-Lubricate all latches and hinges,
-Inspect front and rear brakes,
-Check/adjust emergency brack cable and pilot
-Lubricate brake calipers
-Rotate tires; check tire pressure
-Balance tires
-Check/adjust suspension bolts
-Check/ adjust alternator & AC compressor
-Check engine performance
-Replace wiper blades
Plus
-Inspect tie rods, steering gear and boots, suspension components, belts hoses, radiator fan, driveshaft boots, exhaust pipe and muffler, and steering gear box and boots

Our price for this A1 service is $119.95 + tax. Thanks for the question NFLblitze1.

-Anthony
$119? Down here in MD, they charge about $35-40.
Old 09-16-2005, 06:18 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by mxtt
$119? Down here in MD, they charge about $35-40.
You're dreaming buddy! I pay $33 for oil-change only at the Nothern Virginia Acura dealership. If DCH really does all the things that they list, then $119 is an Ok price. A different question is: why do they do all these things for A1? As far as I know, it's supposed to be just an oil-change, nothing else. Maybe tire rotation, but that's just another $10-20.
Old 09-16-2005, 06:27 PM
Youse Gots Sacked

Hey....DCH Montclair...i don't mean to slam this thread but i got my car serviced from you guys, coming from acura of denville which was absolutely terrible service. and i come to you guys and im not so impressed, me being only 17 i can KIND OF see why u wouldn't take my service requests so seriously but still i was very disappointed. my car needed an alignment i tell them it vears to the left at 50+ mph and its very annoying..and they tell me its not veering to the left and it dosn't need an alignment. i take it to a local body shop nearby and i tell them the same problem and they fix it and it no longer vears to the left at 50 mph+, you guys say u give complimentary car washes, i didn't get one (not that its so much of a big deal, it just would have shown more professionalism), i tell them my speakers are blown and i have a terrible rattle in the back that is caused by the woofer, so tehy tell me that i need to keep the BASS at half way....which shouldn't be because why should i have to listen to rattling when i should be able to put the bass all the way up...even still...when its in the middle, it still rattles at times. i also told them that one of my speakers were blown, and they tell me that they arn't, when they clearly are. and i come back inside to tell them, and the sales rep tells me that i should scheduele an appointment for a technician to listen to the broken speaker, and then scheduele another appointment to get it fixed?!?!?!?! WHAT? the service rep wouldn't even come out and listen to it to clearly and cleanly see that it was broken. so we can setup and appointment. or anything of that sort. it wasn't TERRIBLE SERVICE im just very disappointed because i had higher hopes.
Old 09-16-2005, 07:30 PM
Youse Gots Sacked

DCH Montclair Acura,

please read this

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...17#post1287117
Old 10-04-2005, 05:16 PM
Instructor

05 or 06 TL 6MT NAVI

Originally Posted by ttliang
Phil is good. i got my car from him.

well I had emailed them yesterday but haven't heard anything yet. Was kinda hoping to hear from them by now. So guys from the dealership if you read this please let me know ASAP and if you'll be able to manage a purchase from AZ.

Thanks
Old 10-05-2005, 08:49 AM
All About Trance

If they can help someone from Georgia like me get a TL, then you shouldn't have a problem at all. Good luck with your purchase!
Old 10-06-2005, 12:12 PM
Instructor

If they can help someone from Georgia like me get a TL, then you shouldn't have a problem at all. Good luck with your purchase!
well I still haven't heard from anyone. I even called yesterday, Anthony wasn't there and Phil said he was going to call me back with some #'s....haven't heard from him either....c'mon DCH
Old 10-07-2005, 11:41 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by amarpawar
well I still haven't heard from anyone. I even called yesterday, Anthony wasn't there and Phil said he was going to call me back with some #'s....haven't heard from him either....c'mon DCH
Amarpawar,

Thank you for your interest. I've left you a message on your phone. Please feel free to contact me anytime!!!
Old 10-08-2005, 01:00 AM
Instructor

Amarpawar,

Thank you for your interest. I've left you a message on your phone. Please feel free to contact me anytime!!!
well Anthony, I got your message but I prefer if we correspond over email for now. My email (for the third time) is amarpawar@hotmail.com. I am getting a great deal on an 05 6MT NAVI in Cali. I am not sure if you can beat that (31, 500) but maybe you tell me your best deal on AN 05 and an 06 6spd navi.
Old 11-14-2005, 11:52 AM
Advanced

DCH, you there?

I too had emailed you guys last week (Thursday 11/10) and it is now Monday (11/14) and haven't heard a response. Everything ok over there?
Old 11-15-2005, 04:22 PM
Intermediate

DCH, I only have 620/630 credit score.. can I still lease a TL? I currently have honda accord 2003 lease..... that runs out in jan
Old 11-16-2005, 09:09 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by hurricane350
I too had emailed you guys last week (Thursday 11/10) and it is now Monday (11/14) and haven't heard a response. Everything ok over there?

Thanks for your interest Hurricane. I've tried to contact you via your email address, but it keeps failing. I believe it is because we do not have a phone number on file for you. Please try emailing me again with all contact information. Thanks, and look forward to hearing from you.

To everyone: As I do not want any of your emails to go un-answered, please provide ALL CONTACT INFORMATION (email, phone, address) when you do email me so I can respond to you in a timely manner. Thanks guys, and drive safely!!!
Old 11-16-2005, 09:11 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by convenientstore
DCH, I only have 620/630 credit score.. can I still lease a TL? I currently have honda accord 2003 lease..... that runs out in jan
We may have to do some work for you, but I know that we can get you out on the road in a new Acura TL from us!!! Contact me so we can make it happen!
Old 11-16-2005, 09:53 AM
Senior Moderator

To everyone: As I do not want any of your emails to go un-answered, please provide ALL CONTACT INFORMATION (email, phone, address) when you do email me so I can respond to you in a timely manner. Thanks guys, and drive safely!!!
Many folks, me included, would rather get a sharp stick in the eye than to give a car salesman their private phone number.... because we know from experience what follows.

Just speaking for me, my practice is to deal by email for the basics. If it looks like a purchase might develope, then I am comfortable with sharing the private details.

I am sure you know, being in the business, that ppl contacting you are also checking with several other dealers to compare. There's nothing more annoying then having to get up from the dinner table 2 or 3 times to answer the phone only to find a salesman on the other end. Not all of them are as courteous as you seem to be.

Old 11-16-2005, 10:23 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Xpditor
Many folks, me included, would rather get a sharp stick in the eye than to give a car salesman their private phone number.... because we know from experience what follows.

Just speaking for me, my practice is to deal by email for the basics. If it looks like a purchase might develope, then I am comfortable with sharing the private details.

I am sure you know, being in the business, that ppl contacting you are also checking with several other dealers to compare. There's nothing more annoying then having to get up from the dinner table 2 or 3 times to answer the phone only to find a salesman on the other end. Not all of them are as courteous as you seem to be.

Thank you for reminding me about phone calls with that great analogy . You do make a great point. With that said, I would still need All contact information. However, if you do not wish to be called when you do send your information, please state that you do not wish to be called, and I will most certainly respect your privacy. Thanks again boys and girls
Old 11-16-2005, 10:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Thank you for reminding me about phone calls with that great analogy . You do make a great point. With that said, I would still need All contact information. However, if you do not wish to be called when you do send your information, please state that you do not wish to be called, and I will most certainly respect your privacy. Thanks again boys and girls
Thanks. That's very considerate.
Old 11-17-2005, 12:46 PM
Advanced

Weird. My email is hurricane350@yahoo.com and it seems to be working fine as I received updates about this thread. Anyways, I agree with Xpditor as far as giving out my phone # untill a deal is made... I will resend my original contact email again and will hope all goes well as I am actively shopping this weekend.

P.s. - Private message me if you still have problems with my email.
Old 03-22-2006, 03:32 PM
Instructor

does this still need to be sticky'd?
Old 03-30-2006, 08:02 PM
Community Architect
robb m.

Received 642 Likes on 284 Posts
Glad to have had you with us for over a year Montclair

Quick Reply: DCH Montclair Acura - 2006 Acura TL August Sales Event!