'Bye 3rd geners...

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2008 | 08:18 PM
Drifting

'Bye 3rd geners...

I am trading my TL for a new 'Vette.

Before I leave the 3rd gen site I honestly want to compliment some of the people on here. I realize that I can, at times, be "difficult" and many of you were very gracious and tolerant.

The '99 1LE LS1 Z28 I had was a raw, edgy, high performance car and it sort of set a new level for me. I really like that sort of thing.

I probably should have gone for the 'Vette last year instead of getting the '07 TL-S.

Despite my b*tching and moaning, the TL has a LOT of good things going for it and I will definitely miss the car on some levels once it's gone. It's comfortable, quiet, well built (overall), has a nice stereo, good seats and enough performance for most sane people.

The 'Vette won't be perfect, either and it definitely won't be up to Acura's overall quality standards.

Anyway, I'll always have some fondness for TLs and will always feel "good" when I see one on the road. I'll be watching Acura carefully - hoping that they stay focused in the right direction.

Happy motoring to all of you.

I'll chime in on the 4th gen site from time to time. The 4th gen, brakes are looking good and I personally like the new styling/