Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best place to buy and service in Vancouver area

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 09:16 PM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best place to buy and service in Vancouver area

There is like only three major Acura dealer her in Vancouver area. Richmond, Burrard, and North shore Acura.

And I so regret ever dealing with the first two.......

First of all Burrard Acura is where I leased my car for the last for 4 years. No after purchase support what so ever. When my lease came to due this year I was notified by my insurance dealer and not Burrard Acura. I contacted them in regards to buying out the car at the end of the term. The lady that I spoke to Katherine Grey went on vacation without leaving my information with any of her co-worker. When I called in to confirm that I was to purchase the car they had no clue of what I was talking about. Talked to the service department guy once and I felt like ripping his head off. Just major attitude from everyone at that place, from receptionist to the loans department

Now Richmond Acura is where I always bring in my car to get serviced, just cause I’m always in that area. Honestly I have no problem in paying the mechanic $60+ for them to do a diagnostic on my car cause well that how they make a living and I would not be fare is I expected it to be free. But when they make me feel as if I’m wasting their time like today I gonna get pissed. And when I pay $60+ for diagnostic I expect my car to be wash and clean a whistle when I pick it up, which was also not the case today.
I brought my car in and to have a loose tire rod checked out. Which they did not seem to find, when I explained to them how the guy at Mr. Lube told me that it was loose they were like MR. LUBE HEY... Yeah Mr. Lube, First I don't have to make an appointment and can go whenever I have time, Two I really don't care to have a Honda certified tech to do my oil changes, and three if they think it’s cheap, it’s not after taxes and all Mr. Lube is like $60 for a freaking oil change while every other mom and pops garage in the area charges $29.99. and seriously why would the guy at the LUBE lie to me about a loose tire rod they don't even deal in that area like the the lady at Rich Acura was trying to explain to me that other place lie and try to sell other services.

Now North Shore Acura I talked to these guys once on the phone and I was amazed by how sincere and honest these guys where. Really friendly and tried to help me with my problems even though he knew that I was not likely to get my car fixed at their service department. Was also in there showroom once the sales staff was not pushy at all and was plenty knowledgeable about their cars. This was the only car dealership I dealt with in which I did not get the feeling that they were try to size me up and see how much they can milk me for. Too bad I had already purchased my car and was just in there to help my friend pick out a TSX.

Sorry for such a long post and hope that I do not get kick out for whining so much, but i'm just pissed at all the bad service I been getting at the first two places