Attention Huskerfan!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2004 | 04:29 PM
Cruisin'

Attention Huskerfan!!!

I have sent you a PM a couple of days ago regarding your 04 TL purchase in the DFW area earlier this year. If wouldn't mind sharing some information regarding your purchase experience, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Old 07-11-2004 | 05:33 PM
Instructor

Buying Experience in Dallas

Never got your PM.

I bought my TL from the internet manager (Darren Worlow) at Vandergriff Acura. He was great to work with and very honest. Included wheel locks at no charge and the pressure sensors for the tires. He also sent me a bottle of touch up paint when I noticed a small chip a few days after purchase. I may have got the chip on the drive back to San Antonio or locally in the first few days but he sent it free of charge anyway.

No pressure when I ordered or when I picked it up. The car was ready when I got to the dealership and I think I was out the door in about 2 hours which included inspecting the car and taking it for a test drive. Their financial guy tried to sell me paint protection & something else (I don't remember what) but when I said "not interested", he said OK and didn't bring it up again. Darren called or e-mailed me several days later and asked me if everything was OK and told me not to hesitate to contact him if I had any problems.

If you contact him, tell him Dick Fritz referred you. His e-mail is dworlow@vandergriffacura.com

If you need any more info...e-mail me @ fritzdick@aol.com
Old 07-11-2004 | 05:42 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Ltagg
I have sent you a PM a couple of days ago regarding your 04 TL purchase in the DFW area earlier this year. If wouldn't mind sharing some information regarding your purchase experience, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Never got your PM but sent you a PM back a few minutes ago. Ordered it in Dec and picked it up in February.
Old 07-11-2004 | 10:06 PM
Cruisin'

Huskerfan: Something must be fouled up with my PM function (can't seem to send)

Thanks for responding with the great info re: Vandergriff Acura in Arlington. The only other questions I had about your transaction are: 1) do you recall if it was at the end of the month when the deal was struck...seems to help in getting a better deal. Also, did they try and sneak any last minute fees in on you? I bought a Certified PreOwned 2002 525i BMW last winter and at the last minute they informed me that they had a "non-negotiable processing fee" of $399 tacked onto the selling price. (Selling now to free up funds for the TL).

Nebraska fans are the best! Good luck with the new coach (I'm an OU alum....bring back the Big Eight!)

Thanks!