any aftermarket headlights planning to come out soon??

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008 | 12:33 PM
Racer

any aftermarket headlights planning to come out soon??

the 3rd gen TL has been out for 4 years now. theres not too many companies, i believe, that makes aftermarket parts for the TL.

what i'm specificly looking for is blackouted headlights. so far, i've only seen custom jobs on people's headlights, i'm not the DIY type of guy and custom headlights seems like delicate work. so i'm not gonna try.

also. a properly fitting rear roof spoiler would be nice too.

anyways, i expected more from the acura aftermarket companies.
Old 02-06-2008 | 12:47 PM
Drifting

Nope, everyone is DIY but there are a few people if you send your headlights in they will black em out. Can't think of the names right now though, but I'm sure someone will chime in.

I think that not having many companies working on aftermarket products keeps each and every TL a "limited edition" as though not many people will replicate the car same as yours is.
Old 02-06-2008 | 12:49 PM
FizzyStatus!

Originally Posted by Fulani has a TL
Nope, everyone is DIY but there are a few people if you send your headlights in they will black em out. Can't think of the names right now though, but I'm sure someone will chime in.

I think that not having many companies working on aftermarket products keeps each and every TL a "limited edition" as though not many people will replicate the car same as yours is.
Yeah I agree for the most part, but when you think about it, almost every car look exactly alike, besides the rims Hey, atleast they all look stunning