Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

All Season Mats for Parchment Interior

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 08:03 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All Season Mats for Parchment Interior

Hey all, I searched around and found a lot of info about all season mats. I bought a pair of weathertechs and the color match is so off I am going to return them. I think I am going to settle for the Acura OEM mats but I am not sure again with the color matching the parchment interior.

I know there are people here who have the Caramel colored all seasons in their parchment interior car - I was wondering if anyone had any pictures so I can see what it looks like?

Thanks,
Rob
Old 06-22-2006, 08:23 PM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts
Rob,
I went with the Black. It gives a nice 2 tone look, matches the dash, and doesn't feel so "brown" inside.
I also didn;t care for the fake wood, so I bought all the fake carbon fiber partsand replaced them.

To tie it together, I bought the little black rubber mats in the doors to match. I'm thinking i may replace the rear shelf with black as well to complete the two tone look. I'll snap some pics this weekend.

Anywho... consider the black. I think Acura onle makes one color of tan floor mat, and it's much darker than the interior.
Old 06-22-2006, 08:32 PM
Instructor

Yeah I realize that Acura made a compromise with the interior mats having to work in both interiors. Unforunately this isn't my TL (its my fathers) and he is a fan of the wood interior bits. He has the wood grain steering wheel and shift knob, so I think the black mats would look very bad. Personally parchment is my least favorite interior color (I prefer Quartz or Black so this wouldn't be a problem for me!) so I am trying to see if the Caramel mats are a decent enough compromise - he isn't as picky as me I think.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:21 PM
5mins2disney.com

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Here's my TL with parchment. I disagree about the color though it's my favorite actually! I've driven numerous loaners with the black interior / carbon..and I think the wood / parchment looks a LOT nicer. People from work who've ridden in them with me agree too...so to each their own I guess!!

You can also see my Kuda cell phone mount here and Supercomputers Illuminated Door Sills.... enjoy..the all season mats do match up pretty nicely I think.

Old 06-22-2006, 09:27 PM
Instructor

Those are EXACTLY the pics I was looking for! Thank you very much! I don't think parchment looks bad, I just prefer the others