Sponsored by:

For All My Tl Family, Help A Brother Out! Some Questions

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 01:46 AM
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For All My Tl Family, Help A Brother Out! Some Questions

[B]Some questions that i have for my 2005 ACURA TL
Preferably, I want to well maintain my interior with customizations.

1) Does anybody know where do get there interior customizations from? meaning changing designs from stock to mods to aftermarket interior. Anyone?

2) I want to change my lights.. meaning the console lights ( 1,2,3,4,5,6 buttons, window buttons, VSA buttons, LO-HI heating buttons, XM button, AM-FM button, etc....) where can i get them done? website?

3) which cool air- intakes are better for 05 TL? injen? fujisitsu? AEM? K&N? what else is there?

4) how much can you the whole exhaust system for? is there a deal where you can get the exhaust system+cool air intake for under 1000$ or under? What are some good prices for these good parts?

Last but not least,

5) Driver side, passenger side, driver back side, and passenger back side, when you open the door, the silver-plated acura sign on the bottom, i want to change it to a different color, this has to do with customizations...any ideas????? sigh

HELP ME OUT WITH THESE QUESTIONS MY TL FAM!!!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!
MAY GOD BLESS!!!!
-Danny Kim- EMAIL OR MAIL ME ON MY ACCOUNT FOR INFORMATION
at PDLANARCHIST or xdnmexplosive@yahoo.com
ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-26-2008, 03:50 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
#1 what? #2 it seems like that would be a serious pain in the ass. not worth it IMHO. up to you. #3 don't know I don't have one #4 you're going to be hard pressed to get both for less than 1000. CAI = 200-250 exhaust=800 or so for greddy
Old 07-26-2008, 01:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,011 Likes on 1,430 Posts
Originally Posted by pdlanarchist
[B]Some questions that i have for my 2005 ACURA TL
Preferably, I want to well maintain my interior with customizations.

1) Does anybody know where do get there interior customizations from? meaning changing designs from stock to mods to aftermarket interior. Anyone?
A local upholstry shop is your best bet. There is no vendor that does any after market seat cushions that are ready to buy.

2) I want to change my lights.. meaning the console lights ( 1,2,3,4,5,6 buttons, window buttons, VSA buttons, LO-HI heating buttons, XM button, AM-FM button, etc....) where can i get them done? website?
What color do you want to change them to? If white, you can take of the bulb condoms that are on there that make them shine green. But if you want led's or a different color, you will have to do it yourself, rip open the panels, and re do all the bulbs. From what I hear, its a PITA to do that on a 3G tl.

3) which cool air- intakes are better for 05 TL? injen? fujisitsu? AEM? K&N? what else is there?
AEM is probably the best, it has bigger piping, and it sits up a tad higher than the others so there is a less chance of hydrolocking. the K&N does not do much, in fact there were a few posts that had members get less MPG after installing the filter.

4) how much can you the whole exhaust system for? is there a deal where you can get the exhaust system+cool air intake for under 1000$ or under? What are some good prices for these good parts?
The ATLP exhaust is one of the best, but it will require you to buy the 2007+ TL-S a-spec lip and you will need to cut your bumper a bit before attaching the new lip. Acuratlparts.com is where you can buy that, the J-pipe and some other mods. Excelerate on the black markets section here can get you a good deal on the CAI.

Last but not least,

5) Driver side, passenger side, driver back side, and passenger back side, when you open the door, the silver-plated acura sign on the bottom, i want to change it to a different color, this has to do with customizations...any ideas????? sigh
You want to change out the side stills(silver acura plates) to a light up color, right? If so, I think the vendor for that has left. Your other option would be to get some Carbon fiber overlays done for them

HELP ME OUT WITH THESE QUESTIONS MY TL FAM!!!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!
MAY GOD BLESS!!!!
-Danny Kim- EMAIL OR MAIL ME ON MY ACCOUNT FOR INFORMATION
at PDLANARCHIST or xdnmexplosive@yahoo.com
ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for the good wishes, the same to you my friend.