Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Which Acura dealers sell parts online

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 10:56 AM
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Which Acura dealers sell parts online

I am looking for Acura dealers who will ship to a US address & NOT to the credit card's billing address only (in my case, Canada). I prefer to drive over the border to pick up my parts, significant savings doing it this way I find.

For guys on Canada's west coast, which Acura dealer(s) you get your parts from?
Old 08-22-2012, 11:06 AM
Needs a 930

Received 759 Likes on 547 Posts
Old 08-22-2012, 02:32 PM
#1 Super Guy!

Received 511 Likes on 368 Posts
^Pics of what?

You can order through ANY Honda or Acura dealership online and have parts delivered to your house (or pick them up locally for free) via the web site estore.honda.com. The cool part is the prices are usually cheaper than if you just walked in there.
Old 08-22-2012, 03:23 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by 94eg!
^Pics of what?
Yeah, exactly.

Originally Posted by 94eg!
You can order through ANY Honda or Acura dealership online and have parts delivered to your house (or pick them up locally for free) via the web site estore.honda.com. The cool part is the prices are usually cheaper than if you just walked in there.
Thanks for the link, but I just checked...their prices are "2X" as to some other online Acura dealer sites....WHY is THAT??? Aren't they ALL the same??

I chose "Acura Lynnwood, WA"....cost for air filter was $43.XX

While CurryAcura....cost $21.50
oemacuraparts.....cost $19.85
Old 08-22-2012, 03:42 PM
Needs a 930

Received 759 Likes on 547 Posts
Nudes?
Old 08-22-2012, 03:47 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by BeezleTL85
Nudes?
Here....https://acurazine.com/forums/lewd-non-nude-306/

Don't forget the tissue when u drool.
Old 08-22-2012, 04:00 PM
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
acuraoemparts.com best website and best prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-22-2012, 04:51 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,692 Likes on 1,307 Posts
Acura of Lynnwood or Delray Acura, I thinking Delray Acura is better in term of part volume and customer service.
Old 08-22-2012, 05:43 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by 06NH6MTTL
acuraoemparts.com best website and best prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by truonghthe
Acura of Lynnwood or Delray Acura, I thinking Delray Acura is better in term of part volume and customer service.
Thanks! Agreed with Delray/acuraoemparts.....BUT they ship only to credit card's billing address (which I want to avoid), also they don't ship outside of USA even if I wanted them to.

WHY "Acura of Lynnwood"? I checked their online eStore, they want $43.83 for the air filter.

CurryAcura provides free shipping in USA & will ship to Canada (extra shipping fee). They don't say shipping to credit card's billing address only, even if they do....I could get around that by paying through paypal.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:03 PM
#1 Super Guy!

Received 511 Likes on 368 Posts
Originally Posted by mb190
Thanks for the link, but I just checked...their prices are "2X" as to some other online Acura dealer sites....WHY is THAT??? Aren't they ALL the same??

No they are not. Even between the 3 local Las Vegas Honda dealers, each one has different prices. Some are drastically different. The funny thing is they don't even know why their prices are different. It's really stupid. The one honda dealer in Carson City NV has prices almost identical to the cheapest online places. Too bad I don't live there.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:10 PM
'07 TL Type-S

Received 60 Likes on 52 Posts
Thanks! Agreed with Delray/acuraoemparts.....BUT they ship only to credit card's billing address (which I want to avoid), also they don't ship outside of USA even if I wanted them to.

WHY "Acura of Lynnwood"? I checked their online eStore, they want $43.83 for the air filter.

CurryAcura provides free shipping in USA & will ship to Canada (extra shipping fee). They don't say shipping to credit card's billing address only, even if they do....I could get around that by paying through paypal.
I'm positive if you email the customer service at acuraoemparts they will be able to work with you. Their customer service is great. All you have to do is tell them you want it shipped to somewhere other than your CC address and they should be able to just change it when you order.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:19 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Curry Acura. From the parts i bought, it's not the cheapest price compared to Acuraoemparts or Delray but it beats both with FREE SHIPPING.

They're in NY.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:05 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,692 Likes on 1,307 Posts
Lynnwood Acura because it locate near you OP, to be honest the price of shipping and part is nearly equal from Delray or Curry Acura. The only thing so far I bought at Curry is my trunk cargo mat, most of the other stuff is coming from Delray. I would give Tim or someone a call explain why you need to ship it out to the other address and not the billing address, I am sure that Tim will help you out. You can also order from Curry Acura since both of them are vendor in this forum best of luck to you.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:03 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 92 Likes on 56 Posts

Just to set the record straight. We ship to Canada everyday via US Postal Priority International mail. We will ship to an alternative address if you put the 'ship to' in the comment section of the the shopping cart. We will verify the address if the order is over $100.00. We stopped allowing it on every order due to credit card fraud. Let me know if you have any questions. Remeber 'ACURAZINE' members save an extra 5% off of their parts subtotal just for typing 'ACURAZINE' in the comment section.
Old 08-24-2012, 02:24 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by PJ-Delray Acura
Just to set the record straight. We ship to Canada everyday via US Postal Priority International mail. We will ship to an alternative address if you put the 'ship to' in the comment section of the the shopping cart. We will verify the address if the order is over $100.00. We stopped allowing it on every order due to credit card fraud. Let me know if you have any questions. Remeber 'ACURAZINE' members save an extra 5% off of their parts subtotal just for typing 'ACURAZINE' in the comment section.
Thanks for the clarification & the extra 5% reminder!

Perhaps update your shipping info to reflect that for others who have not seen this thread, just a thought.

RANT:
Just bought a tool from zdmak on eBay;
1) tried to paid with my paypal account, refused...due to "non us paypal account".
2) tried to paid with my credit card, refused....due to "non us billing address".

What a retard company they are!

Last edited by mb190; 08-24-2012 at 02:28 PM.
Old 08-27-2012, 02:55 PM
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I'm on the east coast but Curry Acura is the cheapest for Canadian order. They ship with fedex and take 3days to get the parts at my door (usps is like 7-10).

Since Fedex has there own brokers the parts hare never delayed and no extra charge unlike the others who send parts via USPS !!!!
The following users liked this post:
mb190 (08-27-2012)
Old 08-27-2012, 03:31 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 92 Likes on 56 Posts
[quote=Wolks War;14001977]I'm on the east coast but Curry Acura is the cheapest for Canadian order. They ship with fedex and take 3days to get the parts at my door (usps is like 7-10).

I'll check into FED-EX and see if they charge a brokerage fee like UPS. From what I understood, USPS did not charge a brokerage fee and that is why we use them exclusively for International shipping. I appreciate the input.

Last edited by PJ-Delray Acura; 08-27-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Old 08-27-2012, 05:45 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Wolks War
I'm on the east coast but Curry Acura is the cheapest for Canadian order. They ship with fedex and take 3days to get the parts at my door (usps is like 7-10).

Since Fedex has there own brokers the parts hare never delayed and no extra charge unlike the others who send parts via USPS !!!!
Thanks! How much was the shipping via Fedex to your door?
Did Fedex charge you brokerage fee?

I'll check into FED-EX and see if they charge a brokerage fee like UPS. From what I understood, USPS did not charge a brokerage fee and that is why we use them exclusively for International shipping. I appreciate the input.
Yeah, exactly....that's why I despise UPS, insist shipping via USPS only if I need the parcels to be shipped across the border. Not only no brokerage fee, shipping is cheaper too.

Shipping across the border is still expensive I find, that's why I prefer to ship my parcels to my US address near the border & drive over to pick them up.

The other place where I order my parts from for my other car, they have free shipping with $50 purchase...that helps.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:16 PM
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
[quote=PJ-Delray Acura;14002059]
Originally Posted by Wolks War

I'll check my last postal fees but pretty sure they had brokage fees + Provincial taxes

Thanks! How much was the shipping via Fedex to your door?
Did Fedex charge you brokerage fee?
The shipping fees depend on the total weight and size.
Fedex does include the brokage fees in the shippement prices and there is no additional taxes.

So all times I ordered from Curry acura, I paid the price at checkout including shipping without taxes and never received an invoice afterwords.
Old 08-31-2012, 11:39 PM
5th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i found delray acura is cheapest. they have better shipping rates too. i also read somewhere that if you type in "ACURAZINE" as a promo code, you'll get an additional 5% off but im not 100% on how true that is. http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray/jsp/home.jsp
Old 09-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

^^^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by ABP_Mac
i found delray acura is cheapest. they have better shipping rates too. i also read somewhere that if you type in "ACURAZINE" as a promo code, you'll get an additional 5% off but im not 100% on how true that is. http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray/jsp/home.jsp
Old 09-04-2012, 12:55 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 306 Likes on 193 Posts
What do you need? I sell for ACURA and we do ship to other addresses than billing..I ship stuff to CANADA all the time and no hidden costs or fees.

For instance a body kit is $810 shipped to CANADA with all brokerage fees and duties involved, out the door price.