Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Acura Dealer Service Department Reviews

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 09:36 AM
Chapter Leader (New England)

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts
Acura Dealer Service Department Reviews

Since I've become a member here I have seen a lot of mixed reviews when it comes to peoples experiences with Acura Service departments, so I thought it might be helpful to have one thread where people can post a review of the dealers service departments where they bring their cars. I figured this might help people make more educated decision as to where they want to take their car for service.

Mods, if this is in the wrong section please feel free to move it wherever.

Dealership: Sunnyside Acura, Nashua NH
Phone: 603-880-6550
Service Waiting Area: Always very clean and stocked with complimentary snacks and beverages. They also have complimentary Starbucks coffee and free WiFi.
Customer Service: The customer service at this dealership is the best I have experienced. The the service writers are always very friendly, and explain to you exactly what they have done, or are doing with your vehicle. They also respect the fact that I have some automotive knowledge and have never complained about the fact that my cars are modded. The dealership also has about 15-20 loaner vehicles if I remember correctly.

I have been taking my cars to this dealership when needed for the past four years now, an I don't have a single complaint. If you're looking for a great service department in the Southern NH/Eastern MA area, this would be it.
The following users liked this post:
TVZ (10-02-2023)
Old 07-30-2009, 10:01 AM
#1 Super Guy!

Received 510 Likes on 367 Posts
Dealership: Acura Of Las Vegas (Las Vegas, NV)
Phone: (702) 367-7000
Service Waiting Area: Don't know cause I never had to wait around. Parts department is nice though...
Customer Service: Customer service has been fantastic with little to no questions asked. I left my 05 in the shop a few times and never paid a dime (under warranty). They replaced my 6MT's squeeling front pads w/ the updated ones from the TSB shortly after I bought the car used from a privat party in CA. I received a very nice TSX loaner and went on my way (managed 37mpg average to work and back)...

I brought the car in a second time for a rattling exhaust, noisy window motor and the recall on the PS hose. I also had them look at the 3rd gear problem that was getting more annoying. I received a MDX loaner (19mpg average ) and everything was fixed with no charge. They replaced one Catalytic converter, cleaned the window track, replaced the PS hose, but couldn't replicate the shifter issue. No charge...

I finally brought the car in a third time a little less than a year later cause the 3rd gear problem was getting worse (it was much colder out at this time). I received a 08 TL Auto as a loaner (30mpg average). They quickly found the problem and replaced the 3rd gear synchro set under the latest TSB. Got the car back and everything has been great since...

Car was always returned to me washed. And one time they even vacuumed the interior spotless at my wifes requrest. The service people are always top notch. Now that I'm just out of warranty, I wonder if the tune will change. I especially worry because people are turning up with cracked dashboards left & right. I would totaly freak out if that happened to my car...
Old 07-30-2009, 10:40 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 166 Likes on 140 Posts
Dealership: Paragon Acura
Phone: 888-693-9783
Parts: Friendly atmosphere but, workers seem to take the friendly part a bit overboard. Waited 35 minutes in line all because the rep behind the counter was busy talking on his cell phone to some friends and eating a philly cheesesteak sandwich.
Meanwhile the guy he is helping was only there to pickup some parts he ordered. When it was my turn, I waited another 25 minutes because he again got on the phone with his friend. I just needed touchup paint and the cap for the Oh shit handle.
Allow yourself some extra time if you plan on picking up parts from them.

Service: Havent taken the car in for service.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 361 Likes on 316 Posts
Great idea!!

Dealership: Orange Park Acura, Jacksonville FL near Orange Park
Phone: 904-777-5600
Service Waiting Area: Always very clean and stocked with complimentary snacks and beverages. They also have complimentary Starbucks coffee and free WiFi.
Customer Service: The customer service at this dealership is the best I have experienced. The service writers are always very friendly, and explain to you exactly what they have done, or are doing with your vehicle. Have never complained about the fact that my cars are modded. Actually complimented the mods. The dealership also has about 15-20 loaner vehicles if I remember correctly. I've been going there since 2004 when I bought my 04 TSX and then later my 08 TL-S.

Once the paint on my front bumper was chipping off at the seam with the fender. They actually painted the area under warranty. A couple of months later, again the same problem and again they painted it, no questions asked.

I'd recommend the dealership to anyone......

Last edited by LoveMyTL-S; 08-11-2010 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Fixed
Old 07-30-2009, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by LoveMyTL-S
Great idea!!

Dealership: Orange Park Acura, Jacksonville FL near Orange Park
Phone: 904-777-5600
Customer Service: The customer service at this dealership is the best I have experienced. The the service writers are always very friendly, and explain to you exactly what they have done, or are doing with your vehicle. Have never complained about the fact that my cars are modded. Actually complimented the mods. The dealership also has about 15-20 loaner vehicles if I remember correctly. I'v been going there since 2004 when I bought my 04 TSX and then later my 08 TL-S.

Once the paint on my front bumper was chipping off at the seam with the fender. They actually painted the area under warranty. A couple of months later, again the same problem and again they painted it, no questions asked.

I'd recommend the dealership to anyone......
This is where I'll be taking my car when I move back.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:04 AM

Received 9,502 Likes on 6,173 Posts
This is a great idea!

Dealership: Leith Acura, Cary NC
Phone: (919)460-8200
Service Waiting Area:Always very clean and stocked with plenty of free drinks. Fills up pretty quickly due to somewhat limited seating.
Customer Service:Out of my experience over the last 3 years, Leith Acura is about average when it comes to customer service. I had a 01 CL-S I took there until I purchased my 04 TL last summer. Because I am younger, they look at me weird and aren't very nice. I talked to the parts manager and he insisted I was wrong when I was telling him about my cracked dashboard in my TL. He insisted that the cracks resulted from me not taking proper care of my vehicle and wouldn't consider that the product may have a design flaw. He wouldn't shake my hand afterwards and later turned his back to both my mom and I when I was continuing to talk to him about my situation. They also gave me a "Free Wash and Vacuum" last time I took my TL in for service. The carpets weren't cleaned whatsoever and the outside was poorly done. My wheels weren't touched. If there was another Acura dealership around here I would rather go there but I'm stuck going here because I don't want to drive up to Chapel Hill where Performance Acura is.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:07 AM
it's a car-drive it

Received 262 Likes on 199 Posts
Just a suggestion-go to the dealerrater website and post your reviews there.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by nj2pa2nc
Just a suggestion-go to the dealerrater website and post your reviews there.
Do you have a link?
Old 07-30-2009, 12:12 PM
it's a car-drive it

Originally Posted by LoveMyTL-S
Do you have a link?
dealerrater. com
Old 07-30-2009, 12:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by nj2pa2nc
dealerrater. com
Thanks..........
Old 07-30-2009, 08:21 PM
Instructor

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts
I am a aervice advisor for Bill Gatton Acura in Johnson City, TN. If anyone in the area has a problem with service in a near by dealership come see us, we will take good care of you.
Old 07-31-2009, 04:45 AM
it's a car-drive it

My recommendation is:
DEALERSHIP: Lehigh Valley Acura, 333 State Ave., Emmaus, Pa. 18049
PHONE NUMBER: 610-967-6500
SERVICE MANAGER: Rex Weaver
SERVICE ADVISOR: Mustafa Guresky
Excellent service-They go out of their way to be helpful and are a pleasure to deal with.
Even tho I live in North Carolina I try to get my car serviced by this dealer.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:06 AM
Race Director

Received 596 Likes on 430 Posts
Thumbs up

Highly recomend Fresno Acura

ive had my TL since i was 19 and have always been treated like family, not some punkass kid with a nice car. the dealership is very clean and organized and all the employees are very professional

all of the service advisors are great, but Carey is a standout in my book. He is very accomodating, gives me discounts, even called his friends body shop for me to do some bumper/headlight work because the dealer was too much.

the loaner cars are great, and if they dont have anything for me, enterprise is right around the corner.

i have never bought a car from them, but the salesmen/managers are all very friendly and dont pressure you into buying a new car. they let you take test drives or just stand around and bs with them

the detail department gets a 7 in my book. had the interior detailed not long ago and the dash was dusty, the wood trim has streaks in it, as did the windows. i just wetsanded my headlights and whatever they used to wash the car left residue on the lights and they are now stained.

overall, i strongly reccomend fresno acura to anybody here in caifornia
Old 07-31-2009, 01:20 PM
Chapter Leader (San Antonio)

Received 433 Likes on 319 Posts
Dealership: John Eagle Acura Houston, TX
Phone: (281) 589-0600
Service Waiting Area: Clean, great customer service, Donuts fresh, Starbucks Coffee and snacks!
Customer Service: Customer Service is amazing. Loaner cars all the time (you PICK). Fix problems before you even tell them just like when my Catalytic Converter broke for slight time they replaced my O2 sensor just in case free of charge. Fixed my 06' TSX flawlessly, never have had a problem. Will HAND CLEAN your car with Microfiber materials. No scratches and shampoos and details inside of car flawlessly. Never had a problem for years between me and my family. Always fixed the problems, and if you're out of warranty, they'll give you a customer loyalty price which is usually 50-70% off depending on work being done! Great place!
Old 07-31-2009, 01:45 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dealership: Acura In Markham

Phone: 905 948-8866

Service Waiting Area: Clean, nice little 1-seat sofas you can sit in and read the paper or whatever, coffee machine and vending machine for other snacks.

Customer Service: Very good customer service. Good shuttle service and if you request an Acura loaner (service longer than 1 hr) they will give you one (if any loaners are available). I got a 4G TL once! but most of the time it is CSX or TSX.
Service team provides you with tips etc... too if you ask for any on car maintenance etc...
Old 08-03-2009, 11:24 AM

Bump....lets see some more reviews.....
Old 08-03-2009, 01:45 PM
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
94eg!,

FYI, over the years I have bought four cars from Las Vegas Acura, two MDXs, one RSX, and one TL, when LV Acura was the only dealer in town. I had all my maintenance done there too. I found them to be overall ok, but there were some instances that upset me, i.e., tried to charge me for a brand new tire a week after I bought my first MDX and had a flat tire (complained enough that they gave me a new tire under warranty), and tried to overcharge more than once when doing maintenance but I caught them and had them fix the overcharge. I found the sales associates and sales managers to be the typical car dealership type of folks, played the game, sales guy says let me go the manager with the figures, manager would come out and yada, yada, can't do it, not making a profit, etc. Regardless, everyone I knew there is gone, left when new ownership took over. I ran into one of the sales guys I knew and he really didn't want to talk about it, just said he had to leave. Last time I went to LV Acura a few months ago, it was to get an oil change with a coupon for $30 and to test them out since I had switched to Findlay Acura in Henderson when they opened up. So service writer tells me I need the timing belt and water pump changed, etc.etc. (typical out of warranty pitch) I asked how much, she said $900 - $1000. I asked how much to change out one of my parking lamps, since I was there and they could do it while they did the oil change, and was quoted $65. I told them I'll do the lamp myself and I didn't need timing belt because I only had 52K on my MDX.

Bottom line, I took the MDX back to Findlay and they changed the lamp for the cost, $1.78, no labor. They are smaller than LV Acura and personally, they seem to care more about taking care of you and your car. When I go there, I feel comfortable and don't get the same feeling from LV Acura, like someone is looking to make some money off me. If something is needed on my cars, Findlay tells me it can wait if it's not important, they don't make it sound like you'll suffer if you don't fix it right away.

Just my two cents, don't know where you live in LV, but you might want to give Findlay a shot. Easy to get appts, and easy to get loaners if needed.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dealership: Valley Stream Acura, Long Island, NY

Phone: (516)561-5677

Service Waiting Area:Very nice, clean, spacious. Has TV and offers bagels and coffee (though I didn't try any of it)

Customer Service: Here is where I have mixed feelings. I brought my car in the very first time (premature apparently because the MID didn't tell me to but I got a call saying I should). When I was there the people were very nice and helpful and I had a few minor things looked at under warranty. I had to deal with the service manager regardng the rims and he was also very nice and helpful.

Well fast forward to last Friday when I had to bring my car in for its actual first service. Started off with basically being yelled at by the guy in the parking lot who directs people as they enter telling me that I can't park in a certain place (mind you I wasn't trying to park but was instead making a u-turn) only to be told to park in a no parking yellow-lined spot right in front of the garage entrance. And then when another tech needs to get in he tells me I shouldn't have parked there. I was like like are you kidding me? lol Then follow that up by dealing with what appeared to me to be a young kid who after I told him what I was bring it in for questioned my problems (basically calling me a liar) with the rims when I already dealt with the service manager who said he would assist me with it. And to top it off I had made the appt on the website which not only states at the top that they will contact me to confirm but after you enter the info it says something like thank you for scheduling blah blah blah and that's it. The kid basically again called me a liar saying the site gives you a confirmation number so because I couldn't provide one he was like basically because i can't verify your appt it may take you longer to get done. I have to go back to have a mirror actuator replaced so I will be speaking to the manager about the rims (because it hasn't been addressed yet) and also about the level of service I got..in a nice way of course
Old 08-06-2009, 05:10 PM
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Dealership: Island Acura
Phone: 516-679-5400
Service Waiting Area: Always very clean, a few lounge chairs and coffee.
Customer Service: EXCELLENT. Service managers know what there doing, always very courteous and knowledgeable, don't ever push any services that are not needed. Tech's are just as good, take care of the cars and a few are enthusiast themselves and are nice to talk to. They also offer a free hand-car wash from the Car wash next door. I've never done it myself but have seen the cars come back and look excellent.

Dealership: Valley Stream Acura
Phone:
Service Waiting Area: Clean, a few lounge chairs, coffee.
Customer Service: The worst, always pushing crap that is not needed, a few Tech's seem not to give a crap, never felt welcomed in the place. As a sidenote, sales team is just as bad.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:33 AM
#ForcedInductionFamily

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Trusted Dealerships & Shops by State / Area

I wanted to start this thread since I had some spare time this morning, but also due to the recent dealership / shop horror stories we've been reading about on Azine. The idea of a list of reputable dealers was thrown out in my last thread about how to pick a good dealership but I slept on it for some reason.

My only concern about this thread is that some people will come in here and post service depts that they've had bad experiences with. That's not my intent for this thread, to create an open forum for bashing certain shops even though we know who the bad ones are. I'd prefer this thread to remain positive, to be used as a resource for people who are looking for a reputable place to get their TLs serviced.

I've gotten so much positive information from the Acura community on this site, I figured this could be a way that I can give back for new members. If it's successful enough, maybe the mods will think about stickying it?

Here is what I'm thinking for the rules

1. Post your city / area / township and state

2. Post the name of the shop or dealership where you have had positive experiences and choose to take your car for service.

3. Post the name of the service advisor and / or service techs you usually work with

4. If you like, post some of the positive experiences you've had and why you've decided to include them in this thread.

Folks who are looking for a safe place to take their cars can refer to this thread as another resource during their search. I would like to mention that this is not an advertisement for a dealership or for any one service employee, this is just a place where enthusiasts can share their positive experiences and help others in our community!
Old 03-20-2010, 09:41 AM
#ForcedInductionFamily

Let me reiterate that I am not an employee of these companies nor do I have any stake in their continued success.

South Charlotte, NC

Hendrick Honda - 8901 South Blvd. Charlotte, NC

Jeff Nall - Service Advisor, Chris Curran - Service Tech

My experiences with Jeff and Chris at Hendrick Honda have been overwhelmingly positive. They have always treated me, and my friends and referrals, fairly and have performed exceptional service. I have never been upsold, I have been allowed to use my own parts and fluids, and have saved literally hundreds of dollars over what local Acura dealers have asked for services. Chris's brother also has a TL and he is well versed in working on them, he was even able to perform an Acura TSB ECU reflash for me recently. These guys get a 10 on a 1-10 scale.

Northern VA - Purcellville / Leesburg Area

CCARS - 112A North Bailey Lane
Purcellville, VA

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark is a family friend of mine, but that's not the reason for this recommendation. When I had my STi and my old WRX, he was one of a very few people who I let touch these cars. He is a master tech who started as a mechanic for a motorcycle racing team. He retired from FEMA and started this company several years ago and they have been booming due to their quality service and honesty. Mr. Clark has always been very frank about recommended service and has an educated eye when it comes to diagnosing issues. As an added bonus he also works on motorcycles and dirtbikes. Tell him Lee sent you if you stop in, I haven't seen him in years since I moved down south
Old 03-20-2010, 10:00 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 293 Likes on 253 Posts
Lets just hope it stays positive and doesn't turn into a useless bitch thread . Half the time the unhappy people caused the issues themselves by being asses, demanding or unreasonable . Service advisors have a tough job and being positive with them and supplying all the background info on the problem goes a long way. Too many bitch because the dealer won't fix things they broke or abused.

My Plus

Harmony Acura in Kelowna. Chris is the service guys name. They have always gone above and beyond for me and its appreciated because I am 4 hours from them. Even provided a car so we could shop if the service was longer than an hour. The service alone would be a big + in buying another car there.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:04 AM
it's a car-drive it

Emmaus Pa (Allentown)
Lehigh Valley Acura
333 State Avenue
Emmaus, PA 18049
Phone # 610-967-6500
Mustafa Qureshey-Service Manager

Read the reviews for this dealer on the dealerrater.com website
Excellent service-very pleasant employees that go out of their way
Do not try to sell you service that is not needed

Last edited by nj2pa2nc; 03-20-2010 at 10:09 AM.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,182 Likes on 1,210 Posts
1. Tampa, FL.

2. Ferman Acura (on Florida Ave.)

3. Jonathan & Matt

4. Too many to list. Always get a loaner, even if I need an oil change.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:11 AM
06 RL - 04 TL

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Kansas City Mo Area

Kansas City Mo
Jay Wolfe Acura
ALL are good, but usually try to deal with Steve Spehar
Always professional, friendly, helpful and quick

On a side note, have about 15 years experience working at dealers and do NOT recommend easily. In fact, this is the only one I can remember EVER recommending. As always, YMMV but *I* have had VERY good experience with them (2 cars and many service trips later).

Tom
Old 03-20-2010, 11:37 AM
Instructor

San Francisco
Acura of Serramonte
475 Serramonte Blvd
Colma Ca 94014
(650) 985-1000
Matt,Mara,or Winston

Excellent service with all the advisors listed.
Complimentary starbucks,danishes,wifi,cute service receptionist, and loaner everytime Im there.All the advisors go the extra mile to ensure you are always satisfied.And did I mention home of the 29.95 lof.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:57 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lindsay Acura on Columbus, Ohio's east side is great. I've been doing business with them since 1998. They are expensive, but worth it.
Bob Hurt is advisor
Bill Lytle is Service Mgr.

Just tell 'em Vern sent you

P.S. A LOT of great looking and classy women own Acuras....or is it just me I actually look forward to having service done. Maybe its the Starbucks getting my heart racing.

Maybe I should start a thread on that topic
Old 03-21-2010, 12:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,182 Likes on 1,210 Posts
stop cluttering up this thread. i'm deleting some posts. thanks.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:02 PM
Under construction

Received 96 Likes on 68 Posts
Originally Posted by CLtotheTL32
^

I'm sort of in between with my local dealer. A few times they have been top notch and other times they have been downright terrible and I've walked out. I'll just keep my about them out of this thread
Lol I know what you mean. I've had that with a few local mechanics, it's a hit or miss for some reason. They can't be always good.

Charlotte NC

Hendrick Acura
6824 E Independence Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28227
(800) 315-8192

Keith Kirkpatrick - Service Advisor (very honest guy)

The service has always been A++ but the pricing can get expensive. I had a lot of work done under warranty back in the day and so far I've been pretty happy. I never had to go back for anything either, it was done right the first time. Loaner cars are always given out and I still get coupons in the mail for service/car washes/accessories.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:04 PM

Received 9,502 Likes on 6,173 Posts
Found it!

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...ht=leith+acura
Old 03-21-2010, 01:06 PM
Under construction

Received 96 Likes on 68 Posts
maybe a mod can merge the two?? we have some good info on both threads
Old 03-21-2010, 02:22 PM
#ForcedInductionFamily

Sweet thanks for the merge I didn't even think to look for another thread.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:44 PM
Instructor

Acura of Boston:
1600 Soldiers Field Road, Brighton MA - (888) 368-8452

Because:
- Jeff in the Service Dept is a great guy
- Its not Acura of Peabody which is the unfriendliest and worst dealership I have ever been too, I would rather buy a Yugo than go there
Old 04-06-2010, 04:02 PM
2004 Acura TL

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Crown Acura of Richmond, VA

I'm still blown away on how friendly their staff and service advisors are. I rarely write a review for anything or anyone but they are the exception.

I am very pleased on how fast and quickly they cut and programmed my key, now mind you that im 17 y/o, I hate when I walk into a business and they don't treat you the same because your way younger.

Mike Mereu (sp?) helped me out while I was there, I was a little hesistant to first try the dealership to get a copy of my key but they were the only one in town who could do the job.

I believe they also have about 30 or so loaner cars available so thats a huge plus.

Last edited by navarretg; 04-06-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:37 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by flyromeo3
Dealership: Paragon Acura
Phone: 888-693-9783
Parts: Friendly atmosphere but, workers seem to take the friendly part a bit overboard. Waited 35 minutes in line all because the rep behind the counter was busy talking on his cell phone to some friends and eating a philly cheesesteak sandwich.
Meanwhile the guy he is helping was only there to pickup some parts he ordered. When it was my turn, I waited another 25 minutes because he again got on the phone with his friend. I just needed touchup paint and the cap for the Oh shit handle.
Allow yourself some extra time if you plan on picking up parts from them.

Service: Havent taken the car in for service.
WOW! someone agrees with me. These people are busy talking about nonsense other than things that regards service! Every time I go for a service check, i usually stay for 3 hours+. There was an instance where I went to catch a movie and came back and my car was still not ready!
Old 08-11-2010, 07:25 AM
Senior Moderator

There MUST be some other good dealerships out there. Post'em up!!
Old 08-11-2010, 08:54 AM
Safety Car

Received 435 Likes on 328 Posts
Shearer Acura (formally Lewis Acura)
South Burlington, Vermont
Service Advisor - Jay
Always very prompt and polite. Waiting area is very clean and stocked with free coffee, drinks and snacks.

Purchase of the car there came with free state inspections for as long as I own the car. They also included my Honda Pilot.

My situation is such that I have voided any warranty that I could possibly try to claim but they were very honest and up front about what they would look for and why they would turn something down. Totally understand since I have modified both mechanical and electrical portions of my ride.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:59 AM
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Montgomeryville Acura - Montgomeryville, PA

This is my local dealer that I've been going to and have bought three cars from. They moved into a new facility a few years ago and it's very nice and clean. I always found the service department goes above and beyond almost every time I go in there. I've gotten free tires from them, free brake rotor resurfacing and they seem to be right on top of the various TSBs. I couldn't wait to get back into an Acura from a Honda to go back to this dealership. I have a hard time getting loaner cars, but I typically schedule my appointments in a short time and they probably don't have any.

Davis Acura - Langhorne, PA

This is where I bought my CPO 06 TL with NAV. I've bought used cars before, but this was a terrible mess. All of the stereotypes of used car salesmen were in effect. The guy lied to me about prices he quoted me at other visits. He didn't bother to have the car cleaned and detailed until I asked while working with the finance manager. The guy tried to play me off my wife and my 2 year old buy trying to get me to sign faster. The guy was a complete scumbag and I will NEVER have anything to do with that dealership again.

Joe
Old 08-11-2010, 09:10 AM
BANNED

Received 2,885 Likes on 1,784 Posts
Dealership: Frankel Acura, Hunt Valley MD 21030
Phone: 410-666-5300
Service Waiting Area: Very clean waiting area, comfortable leather couches w/ flat screen tv's. Free sodas, coffee and snacks, laid back environment w/ wifi ftw.
Customer Service: Always had good experiences with this dealership. My service rep, Joe Munoz, is very knowledgable and honest with me. I had bought my 07 tl type-s at a different dealership w/ extended warranty. He was nice enough to guarantee any work I may need, even though the previous dealer said I HAD to go to their location for service work (an hour away from me).

This dealership is very conveinent to me, right across the street from my work. A lot of people in my family use this dealership n were all very happy with them They're honest, friendly, do good work and keep their word. They don't try and hassle you, and you get treated with respect. I had some slight curb rash on one of my wheels, they fixed it at no cost and also threw in some touch up paint for free if I ever needed it. All in all, great dealership if I ever need to use one. Although, I try to DIY on most things if I can help it. Nothing like the self satisfaction of knowing you can handle your car on your own.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:20 AM
FTW

Received 84 Likes on 45 Posts
Could we implement simple rating system (overall experience) - 10/10, 5/10, or 0/10?

Thanks,

Quick Reply: Acura Dealer Service Department Reviews