Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

99 tlp vs tegra (gsr? modded?) vs g35

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 10:21 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
99 tlp vs tegra (gsr? modded?) vs g35

well from the start of the 410, all the way to the end. me and the integra were at a light prob couple blocks from the highway (dixie/eastgate pky). and i heard him rev behind me at the light waiting for the advance, right when it shows to turn left, i pull out lil fast, and down the 70kph road, goin around 90, hes watchin me and he jumps the gun too down the 70 zone, were both stayin close neither one of us jumped it at the same time, untill we reach the highway. we both turn right and right there both gunned it, neck and neck, but once i hit 4th gear, im slow as shit, even wit the lil mods i got, CAI and thermoblok. so he takes off, weird reason he flashes his hazards, maybe he did that cuz he saw my white piaa bulbs when we was makin the very first left, and wanted to show off? so hes goin down the hwy in the fast lane wit his hazards on lol. but when we made that first right and pulled off, this g35 was watching it all, since i sorta had to cut him off to follow the integra. and about 3-4 klicks in the g35 just rips it, he passes me and slows down a bit for me to catch up, im like 6 car lengths behind and then he just books it, i mean books it, when iw as behind him i was goin 160kph, he had to be doin 180-190+. blows by me blows by the intergra then exits.

well me, i caught up to the intergra, and blow by him, i turn on my hazards now, showing off my white piaa extremes (mine r deff whiter lol) so he comes pullin right beside me, eases up on the gas, and we take off. same scenario, side by side, then 4th hits, hes gone, he exits near the end, williams parkway, with his hazards still on...lol...i was kinda ticked, yet not, because if i had a 5spd or samwks car, those 2 woulda been smoked and eating each others ass...lol
Old 02-22-2006, 09:19 AM
Blue Wild Angel Music

nice killed... hes flashing his hazards cause he beat you and hes letting you know it... then you did the "I lost fly bye"

that sucks I would hate to lose to an integra... you would think the integra wouldn't have a chance top end....

5sp? your still losing to the G35..., and depending on the yr of the G35... a TL-s and sams car isn't smoking anyone.

does Sams car have a supercharger?... I thought it was a TL-P with about 5K dollars in modds to make it as quick or a little quciker than a TL-S...
Old 02-22-2006, 09:51 AM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
For the sake of mankind, don't do the hazard light thing. It's so fucking gay.

It's done by ricers who lose a race, then do a fly-by, turn on the hazards to signal the end of the race, and claim it as a win. I do it sometimes when I race ricers... I just leave them on from the get-go.
Old 02-22-2006, 10:47 AM
Blue Wild Angel Music

Originally Posted by Pure Adrenaline
I do it sometimes when I race ricers... I just leave them on from the get-go.
thats great!
Old 02-22-2006, 01:49 PM
Wallace, LA

Originally Posted by THE TURBONATOR
nice killed... hes flashing his hazards cause he beat you and hes letting you know it... then you did the "I lost fly bye"

that sucks I would hate to lose to an integra... you would think the integra wouldn't have a chance top end....

5sp? your still losing to the G35..., and depending on the yr of the G35... a TL-s and sams car isn't smoking anyone.

does Sams car have a supercharger?... I thought it was a TL-P with about 5K dollars in modds to make it as quick or a little quciker than a TL-S...
He has a 02 or 03 TL-P with all the bolt-ons and a type S cat and comptech catback exhaust. No blower.
Old 02-22-2006, 06:27 PM
Banned

o for sure i kne wi wouldnt beat the g35

thx for the hazard light thing, i never knew tha tlol