Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

6 speed Honn Lease ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 02:10 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
6 speed Honn Lease ?

I was told that Honn does not do 6 speed leases.

I am going to call another dealer to find out but does anyone know if this is true ?
Old 12-05-2005, 09:05 AM
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
what is Honn ?
Old 12-05-2005, 11:37 AM
Instructor

they do ... but they take 6 points off the residual..... so it's not worth it, so i guess they don't but they really do. and its hann not honn. if you've never leased with them before watch out..... the are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo strick on the return of the cars. better keep that car in your garage all 32 months. just use honda at 42 months.....it should be the same payment (or really close)
Old 12-07-2005, 11:46 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by BayshoreAcuraNY
they do ... but they take 6 points off the residual..... so it's not worth it, so i guess they don't but they really do. and its hann not honn. if you've never leased with them before watch out..... the are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo strick on the return of the cars. better keep that car in your garage all 32 months. just use honda at 42 months.....it should be the same payment (or really close)
I did the research on here before I bought and did not really want to do the long lease. I asked how much more to do the lease with honda and in a 6 speed and they wanted another $100 a month so I decided to just go with the hann lease and just be careful with the car. My last lease was thru chase auto finance and they alllowed up to $1500 in damages upon return which was nice.

In sure you all are curious what kind of deal I got so here it is.

385 a month / $1500 down and first months payment and fees.
Old 12-08-2005, 09:07 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by NsX Pilot
I did the research on here before I bought and did not really want to do the long lease. I asked how much more to do the lease with honda and in a 6 speed and they wanted another $100 a month so I decided to just go with the hann lease and just be careful with the car. My last lease was thru chase auto finance and they alllowed up to $1500 in damages upon return which was nice.

In sure you all are curious what kind of deal I got so here it is.

385 a month / $1500 down and first months payment and fees.
if they wanted 100 more per month for 42 months with the same money due @ signing... then they just pushed you to the 32 with hann. not a bad deal..... look at the contract and see the selling price of the car....sounds like it's about 32500 or so? you went with an auto?
Old 12-09-2005, 08:48 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by BayshoreAcuraNY
if they wanted 100 more per month for 42 months with the same money due @ signing... then they just pushed you to the 32 with hann. not a bad deal..... look at the contract and see the selling price of the car....sounds like it's about 32500 or so? you went with an auto?
Yes I went with the auto since they did not offer me a better deal on the 6 speed.

I left out some details thou that might have prompted them to not offer me a better price on the 6 speed with chase or honda. I had already took delivery of the auto and figured it would be pretty much like the 02 tls I had. I did not even bother with a test drive since I just really wanted out of the 02 and into something new. The 02 had been thru hell and was on its 3rd tranny at 39k when I gave her back and it was due for another tranny as it was acting up and felt like it was loosing power the last few weeks. Anyway less then 24hrs later I was like damm I should of gotten the 6 speed since its going to be a short lease anyway I was not worried about having to replace the clutch before I return it. I immediatly called the dealership back and spoke with the manager and he was ok with it as long as the paper work didnt go thru yet. Well after two days gone by they said they stopped the paper work and I was willing to pay more but not a $100 more a month so I just gave in and said forget it. I am getting used to the new auto now and its still fun but wont be as fun as a 6 speed. Thanks for everyones input on this and in the meantime drive safe and happy holidays to all.
Old 12-10-2005, 08:11 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by NsX Pilot
Yes I went with the auto since they did not offer me a better deal on the 6 speed.

I left out some details thou that might have prompted them to not offer me a better price on the 6 speed with chase or honda. I had already took delivery of the auto and figured it would be pretty much like the 02 tls I had. I did not even bother with a test drive since I just really wanted out of the 02 and into something new. The 02 had been thru hell and was on its 3rd tranny at 39k when I gave her back and it was due for another tranny as it was acting up and felt like it was loosing power the last few weeks. Anyway less then 24hrs later I was like damm I should of gotten the 6 speed since its going to be a short lease anyway I was not worried about having to replace the clutch before I return it. I immediatly called the dealership back and spoke with the manager and he was ok with it as long as the paper work didnt go thru yet. Well after two days gone by they said they stopped the paper work and I was willing to pay more but not a $100 more a month so I just gave in and said forget it. I am getting used to the new auto now and its still fun but wont be as fun as a 6 speed. Thanks for everyones input on this and in the meantime drive safe and happy holidays to all.

good luck....... the auto isn't that bad......happy new year too....a little early