Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2006 TL A-Spec Kit

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2005, 09:14 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 TL A-Spec Kit

I recently purchased a 2006 TL and the A-spec Kit. The dealer had to order the kit. I live in Flagstaff which is 4 hrs away from Tucson which is where I purchased the car.

I trusted the dealer to do the install properly as I wasn't able to be there to inspect it myself. Well guess what I was wrong once again about the dealer. They did not put the A-spec steering wheel on there. Now they want me to call Acura CS and "Bitch" to them about not sending the A-spec steering wheel. The dealer sales guy even tried to tell me that his parts/service manager told him that for 2006 the steering wheel is not part of the A-spec and that it is a seperate accessory that you could buy.

It's cleary pointed out on the Acura website and the honda news website that the steering wheel is part of the A-spec kit. I can't believe my dealer is trying to play me so hard. Now I don't even trust them if they installed the suspension system. I mean I can tell a bit of difference but just the fact that I have lost faith in em.

Why do they have to play this game and why can't they call ACS and fight their own battle?

As much as we despise ElmerHiggins I really wish, if he is for real, if he could outline how he went up against Acura thru BBB. It would be nice to get the dealer and his sales and service teams ass's rattled thru this process. I think they probably just think that they could stick it to the customer any way they want and the customer would just shut up and go away.

Also now with the A-spec everytime I take the car upto 85 to 95 and if I am mildly accelarating or decelarating I get vibrations that r transmitted thru the floor board and steering wheel like the tires r not properly balanced or something. I mean damn here I just spent $45K and I still gotta mess with this stuff. I gave them a pretty bad rating when they called me for the survey to ask how the process was.

It's been 5 days since I have called ACS and they were supposed to get back to me in 48 hrs Damn
Old 11-06-2005, 07:53 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MODS PLEASE DELETE...Thnx