3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Should we shut this thread down?
Yes
73.33%
No
26.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

06' TL vs. 06' Pontiac GTO

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2005, 10:43 PM
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06' TL vs. 06' Pontiac GTO

Yeah, the GTO is uglier, inside and out. The TL has much more residual value, and being a Honda, is going to be much more reliable. But, for a few thousand less than a TL, and with a 6.0 V8 producing 400 Ponies, this car is making me think. I've driven V8's since I was in high school and I'm a bit into muscle cars and this car has really gotten my interest. That being said, anybody have experience with this car? Any suggestions. I know that a lot of people on this board are biased because I'm sure all of you are TL owners and you bought your car with good reason. But, can anyone provide any sound advice? Any insight shall be much appreciated.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:01 PM
Boondocks fanatic.....

I agree, the GTO is simply badass when it comes to the horsepower. I bought my TL a year after I got married and I didn't wanna have to come up with plan b if my wife comes to with those famous two words (I'm pregnant!). I also like the value that Honda cars are able to maintain. But if you take care of the GTO if you decide to get one, then it shouldn't depreciate as fast.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:03 PM
Banned

The GTO will depreciate much faster than the Acura.

However they are such different cars I dont understand how you can compare them.

The GTO will knock the shit out of the TL in performance (maybe not handling against the ASPEC).

The TL will knock the shit out of the GTO in amenities, features, and luxury. Frankly I love the styling of the 6.0 GTO however the TL is still sexier.

It was a no brainer for me. I didnt want a shitbox, domestic. (Though GM has come a little ways towards a decent interior.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:03 PM
not vtech... VTEC!!!

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts
I test drove a GTO when they came out. Here are some observations...

Exterior
I know a lot of people likes the sleeper look, I do too, but this car is so anonymous looking that I have often mistaken it for a pontiac grand am. It does not raise any emotions when looking at it. Very stale.
Interior
Fit and finish is ok. Since it's from Australia, it does not share a lot of parts with the pontiac's in the states. Seats are extremely comfortable, strictly a 4-seater (rear's are bucket seats as well). No sunroof even if you want one. Even without a sunroof my hair still touches the headliner (I'm 6'2") It also has one of the worst shifter I ever put my hand on. It's long and ambiguous for a 15 minutes drive I mis-shifted twice.
Trunk
What trunk? Since Monaro (GTO's real name) needs to pass the federal crash test, they raised the gas tank INTO the TRUNK! It's something one has to see it to belive... You have no trunk space whatsoever! That and the dealer's unwillingness to deal turned me off the car for good.

here... found a pic of the trunk for you...

Old 12-06-2005, 11:11 PM
7th Gear

Hmmm...those are some things I didn't even consider. Shifting, trunkspace, etc. How's the space in the rear though? I'm probably going to have to have a car seat back there for my daughter. Kind of a waste for the bucket seats but I guess I have no choice. The bland styling really is what seems to be the main thing that bothers me. I wouldn't imagine 400 horses under the hood just by looking at it. Like 'Car and Driver' says, a "bloated cavalier". But I've never in my life driven a 400 HP car and that's whats really pulling me in.

And Kenny, after the test drive, do you think it's worth the 30K?
Old 12-06-2005, 11:15 PM
not vtech... VTEC!!!

definitely not! just wait a few years and get it for 20 if you really want one.

Either way, I suggest you go out there and test drive one and see if you like it or not. I personally don't but everyone is different.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:17 PM
Boondocks fanatic.....

Originally Posted by kennyc
I test drove a GTO when they came out. Here are some observations...

Exterior
I know a lot of people likes the sleeper look, I do too, but this car is so anonymous looking that I have often mistaken it for a pontiac grand am. It does not raise any emotions when looking at it. Very stale.
Interior
Fit and finish is ok. Since it's from Australia, it does not share a lot of parts with the pontiac's in the states. Seats are extremely comfortable, strictly a 4-seater (rear's are bucket seats as well). No sunroof even if you want one. Even without a sunroof my hair still touches the headliner (I'm 6'2") It also has one of the worst shifter I ever put my hand on. It's long and ambiguous for a 15 minutes drive I mis-shifted twice.
Trunk
What trunk? Since Monaro (GTO's real name) needs to pass the federal crash test, they raised the gas tank INTO the TRUNK! It's something one has to see it to belive... You have no trunk space whatsoever! That and the dealer's unwillingness to deal turned me off the car for good.

here... found a pic of the trunk for you...

They put the gas tank in the TRUNK? That's definately a first. No trunk room whatsoever. Not a bright move on GM's part.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:17 PM
Burning Brakes

The GTO is an awesome car. I don't know where else you can get that type of power for that kind of money. When it first came out, i was infatuated with this car. I browsed www.ls2gto.com for months just for fun!

Interior doesnt seem bad for a GM. People complain about it looking like an "oversized cavalier" but I kinda liked the sleeper look. Plus, not many ppl had it, so the unique factor was also a bonus for me.

Add a predator tune and some bolt ons and you are set to go!

I still want one so bad.....
Of course I still love my TL

By the way, did you see that TopGear clip where they tested out the monaro?
Jeremy Clarkson really liked the handling on the car, so its not just raw power you're getting, there's finesse too!
I know car magazine/tv shows should be taken with a grain of salt, but Clarkson knows his stuff... just something to consider
Old 12-06-2005, 11:18 PM
not vtech... VTEC!!!

Oh.. if you want 400hp... just get a C5 vette.

w/ an intake, cat-back and a tune will push you over that easily.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:21 PM
7th Gear

Yeah, but a Vette is way out of my price range. I'm trying to stay under 33-34K. I guess I'm gonna have to go test drive it. I just wanted to know the negatives of the car before I drive it then fall in love with just the engine. I guess we'll see. Thanks though.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:22 PM
woord to ya mother

gto's do not hold up well. treat them harshly and they go to shit incredibly quickly.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:33 PM
not vtech... VTEC!!!

Originally Posted by mazedout
Yeah, but a Vette is way out of my price range. I'm trying to stay under 33-34K. I guess I'm gonna have to go test drive it. I just wanted to know the negatives of the car before I drive it then fall in love with just the engine. I guess we'll see. Thanks though.
C5 was the last generation vette, 350hp stock, you can find one for around 25k.

It also handles way better than the GTO.

Good luck!
Old 12-06-2005, 11:45 PM
Car Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 and newer GTO's with the LS2 will run 13.5@107mph stock. With a few boltons they will run 12's. You can find them for high 20's at the dealer if you look a bit.

Apples to oranges.

The TL is a 4 door, sport sedan that I got because it sits four well. I like the GTO a lot too, look at www.ls1gto.com for some good info. Or my site... www.ls1tech.com
Old 12-06-2005, 11:45 PM
7th Gear

C5 was the last generation vette, 350hp stock, you can find one for around 25k.

It also handles way better than the GTO.

Good luck!

Ah I see. But a used domestic is not an option for me. Just me though.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:47 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 708 Likes on 325 Posts
It's a no-brainer...

Buy the GTO.

Who'd want a car that not only has stunning looks, but great reliability, terrific handling, ample power, acres of interior space, surprising fuel efficiency, all the latest electronics, and excellent resale value???
Old 12-06-2005, 11:53 PM
Iro Ridg .308

Or.......just get the intake, exhaust, and supercharger for the TL. You will be somewhat close to 400 at the crank (almost 300hp at the wheels according to comptech). You'll have a sexier looking car, more space for trunk and interior, better resale value, and you can always part out the supercharger and return to stock if you needed to.

TL.....hands down.
Old 12-07-2005, 01:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by special-ed
Or.......just get the intake, exhaust, and supercharger for the TL. You will be somewhat close to 400 at the crank (almost 300hp at the wheels according to comptech). You'll have a sexier looking car, more space for trunk and interior, better resale value, and you can always part out the supercharger and return to stock if you needed to.

TL.....hands down.
Meanwhile to do that you'd spend well over 10k more than you would for the GTO, and might as well pop for a new c6 vette.
Old 12-07-2005, 02:08 AM
Iro Ridg .308

Originally Posted by TCMS
Meanwhile to do that you'd spend well over 10k more than you would for the GTO, and might as well pop for a new c6 vette.
Yeah, but the dude's already askin' for room for a baby seat. C6 isn't a vehicle you put a baby seat in
Old 12-07-2005, 02:12 AM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by SebringSilver
Buy the GTO.

Who'd want a car that not only has stunning looks, but great reliability, terrific handling, ample power, acres of interior space, surprising fuel efficiency, all the latest electronics, and excellent resale value???
Somebody who wants to get sideways.

You mentioned a child seat for your daughter... I cannot imagine using one in a coupe. That is going to break your back.

Three of my friends have one. Two 5.7L's and the other a 6.0L. The 6.0L blew a transmission early due to a factory defect. One of the 5.7L is having constant electrical problems which the dealership can't seem to fix. The other 5.7L seems to be holding up well.

Overall, it's a good car I would say. It's a Holden and they take things a bit further than its GM siblings.

Motor Trend put up a new GTO against a Charger R/T (same car as the Chrysler 300C, basically) and they liked the Charger over the GTO. The GTO is just getting old, really. Plus it has 2 extra doors, so you can safely place your daughter in the rear, without having to break your back.

Or you can just get a TL.
Old 12-07-2005, 02:43 AM
Im Rick James B*#CH

Okay so the GTO is a big hunk of shit!! It looks like a glorified Grand Am!!! I mean common! It might be pretty quick! But if you are into muscle cars, the new Charger is way bader then the GTO!! As far as comparing it to the TL, they are two different types of cars!! So they are uncomparable!! But between the New GTO, and the new Charger-----Hands down take the HEMI!!! It might have been a little different back in the seventies!! But pontiac didnt know what the hell they were doing when they made this new one!! Its a disgrace!!!!
Old 12-07-2005, 03:45 AM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by MDOC
Okay so the GTO is a big hunk of shit!! It looks like a glorified Grand Am!!! I mean common! It might be pretty quick! But if you are into muscle cars, the new Charger is way bader then the GTO!! As far as comparing it to the TL, they are two different types of cars!! So they are uncomparable!! But between the New GTO, and the new Charger-----Hands down take the HEMI!!! It might have been a little different back in the seventies!! But pontiac didnt know what the hell they were doing when they made this new one!! Its a disgrace!!!!
A disgrace? No more than a FOUR DOOR Charger.
Old 12-07-2005, 06:52 AM
Aaaarrrggghhhh!

Originally Posted by special-ed
Yeah, but the dude's already askin' for room for a baby seat. C6 isn't a vehicle you put a baby seat in
I can't see a GTO being good for that either.. He should get a Charger.
Old 12-07-2005, 06:56 AM
Aaaarrrggghhhh!

I don't know about anyone else, but I read the title as "Apples vs. Oranges"
Old 12-07-2005, 06:57 AM
Intermediate

This is from consumer reports folks...

REPORT CARD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Highs: Acceleration, rear-seat comfort, V8 sound.
Lows: Imprecise shifter, heavy clutch, access, fuel economy, trunk space.

Ratings Snapshot (see below for detail)

Predicted reliability Fuel economy
Owner satisfaction Acceleration
NA Predicted depreciation Ride
Accident avoidance Front seat comfort
NA / NA Crash protect w/wo side air bags

The rear-drive GTO is a slightly modified Holden Monaro, a car produced by GM's Australian subsidiary. For 2005 it uses a version of the Corvette's 6.0-liter V8 engine that produces 400 hp. The GTO competes primarily with the redesigned Ford Mustang. In our testing we found the GTO quick, and the engine sounds and feels muscular. Handling isn't overtly sporty, but it is entertaining at its limits for driving enthusiasts. The manual shifter isn't slick, and the clutch is heavy. The ride is fairly compliant. The seats are comfortable, and the interior has good fit and finish
Old 12-07-2005, 07:02 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by whozizzit
This is from consumer reports folks...

REPORT CARD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Highs: Acceleration, rear-seat comfort, V8 sound.
Lows: Imprecise shifter, heavy clutch, access, fuel economy, trunk space.

Ratings Snapshot (see below for detail)

Predicted reliability Fuel economy
Owner satisfaction Acceleration
NA Predicted depreciation Ride
Accident avoidance Front seat comfort
NA / NA Crash protect w/wo side air bags

The rear-drive GTO is a slightly modified Holden Monaro, a car produced by GM's Australian subsidiary. For 2005 it uses a version of the Corvette's 6.0-liter V8 engine that produces 400 hp. The GTO competes primarily with the redesigned Ford Mustang. In our testing we found the GTO quick, and the engine sounds and feels muscular. Handling isn't overtly sporty, but it is entertaining at its limits for driving enthusiasts. The manual shifter isn't slick, and the clutch is heavy. The ride is fairly compliant. The seats are comfortable, and the interior has good fit and finish
Sorry about the middle portion, the images didn't post from the page but predicted reliablity is fair, Owner satisfaction is very good. So is accident avoidance and front seat comfort. Acceleration is excellent, but fuel economy is poor (city/highway, 11/27)
Old 12-07-2005, 08:11 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 96 Likes on 75 Posts
December issue of MT had a comparo between the Goat and Charger SRT8. The Goat was quicker to 60 by .3 but overall they liked the Charger better. I would look at both cars and throw in a Roush Mustang for good measure.
Old 12-07-2005, 10:52 AM
10th Gear

Originally Posted by Russdaddy
They put the gas tank in the TRUNK? That's definately a first. No trunk room whatsoever. Not a bright move on GM's part.
I shudder to think of all of the other corners that were cut when they designed this car....
Old 12-07-2005, 11:08 AM
Intermediate

Quit hating guys! The GTO is an awesome car. And you cant beat the bang for the buck!

So it doesnt have heated seats or bluetooth.... I would rather pay for the stuff I actually use!

My parents have a TL and I have a GTO BTW!

I also want to say that this is an apples to oranges comparison...

Here are some pics of the beast:

Just a little info about my car:

2005 Phantom Black, Red M6 GTO, SAP Grilles

*ROH Drift R's (Magnesium Center)
*Front:18 X 8 Toyo Proxes T1-S (245/40/18)
*Rear: 18 X 9 Toyo Proxes T1-S (275/35/18)
*Kooks LT Headers w/ Hi-Flo Cats
*MagnaFlow Cat-Back Exhaust System
*SLP Skip Shift Eliminator
*SLP Thermostat, 160º
*8.5mm MSD Super Conductor Plug Wires
*NGK TR55 Spark Plugs
*DIY Catch can

1 of 645

My GTO Website:
http://gto.nowpcs.com
Old 12-07-2005, 11:31 AM
Oderint dum metuant.

Received 534 Likes on 446 Posts
Oh, they let you test drive GTO's now? I looked at one in '04 (1st year) when I was looking at the TL...no test drives allowed...on top of that, a $3k "market adjustment" was added in, due to demand . Not even 3 months later, I saw one sitting in the same dealer's used car lot.

Sad thing is, it has the GTO name, but that's it...the only thing cool about it is the sound...exterior looks like, well, a Pontiac, which hasn't looked good in 30 years. Hell, in '04, it had a single exhaust! Who the hell has a single exhaust with an 8 on a "muscle car" (due to GM's rush to bring it to market, but still)? Overall, the car felt kind of big to me, too...kind of bulky...not what I want in a sporty car.
Old 12-07-2005, 11:35 AM
Pro

The funny thing about this thread is that I have the same dilema. I have an 01 SSM CLS w/ I/H/E and swore I was getting a TL this January...just seemed like a natural progression. I love the TL's interior and looks.
Then I test drove the GTO and now the decision ain't so easy. You can get an 05 GTO for about 26-28 grand in a month or two.
There is definitely that 'gettin' sideways' factor that makes me want the 400 horse/400ft. lb. GTO.
Biggest downfall would be winter driving and lack of truck space. You can easily change out the shifter and just by lowering the car and putting new, more aggressive looking wheels on the car...you can totally change the pedestrian looks of the stock GTO.
Old 12-07-2005, 11:52 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by chill_dog
Oh, they let you test drive GTO's now? I looked at one in '04 (1st year) when I was looking at the TL...no test drives allowed...on top of that, a $3k "market adjustment" was added in, due to demand . Not even 3 months later, I saw one sitting in the same dealer's used car lot.

Sad thing is, it has the GTO name, but that's it...the only thing cool about it is the sound...exterior looks like, well, a Pontiac, which hasn't looked good in 30 years. Hell, in '04, it had a single exhaust! Who the hell has a single exhaust with an 8 on a "muscle car" (due to GM's rush to bring it to market, but still)? Overall, the car felt kind of big to me, too...kind of bulky...not what I want in a sporty car.
That's funny you mention dual exhaust!

Maybe you need to be informed a little in this topic...

Dual exhaust means there are separate pipes coming from each header/exhaust manifold... AS far as I know the 2004, 2005, and 2006 both have this!

I think you mean split dual exhaust which only the 2005 and 2006 Goats have.

Did you know your Acura does NOT have dual exhaust? Yup that's right! Even though you have two split tailpipes you do NOT have dual exhaust... If you would take a look under your car you can see there is only one pipe until it almost reaches the back... Then it splits into 2 pipes....

So with this information from you I think you must like RICE... You would rather have something that is fake and looks good than something that is real and is not as "cool." Is this correct?

I am not slamming the TL here guys.... My parents have one and I think it is a great car! I just hate the asinine/ignorant comments that are made about other people's cars!

Cheers!
Old 12-07-2005, 12:29 PM
Aaaarrrggghhhh!

Originally Posted by wakerider017
So it doesnt have heated seats or bluetooth.... I would rather pay for the stuff I actually use!
I use both of those..
Old 12-07-2005, 12:45 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Scribesoft
I use both of those..
Tell you what...

You can have your nice and cozy little warm arse.

And I'll take my 6.0L LS2 engine...

Old 12-07-2005, 12:48 PM
Oderint dum metuant.

Received 534 Likes on 446 Posts
That's funny you mention dual exhaust!

Maybe you need to be informed a little in this topic...

Dual exhaust means there are separate pipes coming from each header/exhaust manifold... AS far as I know the 2004, 2005, and 2006 both have this!

I think you mean split dual exhaust which only the 2005 and 2006 Goats have.
You say toMAto, I say tomaTO...it's semantics, get over yourself.

Did you know your Acura does NOT have dual exhaust? Yup that's right! Even though you have two split tailpipes you do NOT have dual exhaust... If you would take a look under your car you can see there is only one pipe until it almost reaches the back... Then it splits into 2 pipes.....
No, really? I was completely unaware of this, so thanks for filling me in.

So with this information from you I think you must like RICE... You would rather have something that is fake and looks good than something that is real and is not as "cool." Is this correct?
No, dual exhaust is not rice, it looks clean; single exhausts give the rear of cars an unbalanced look. By the way, rice is a 3 foot wing or an outrageous body kit.

I am not slamming the TL here guys.... My parents have one and I think it is a great car! I just hate the asinine/ignorant comments that are made about other people's cars!
Just calling it like I see it...plain and inspired; not worth a $3k premium (or any other amount for that matter); 04 had a single exhaust > ; exhaust/engine sounds good.

And oh yeah, heated seats are awesome...used them this morning.
Old 12-07-2005, 12:49 PM
Car Addict

TL does not have true dual exhaust, it's like the 93-02 Camaro's actually.
Old 12-07-2005, 01:08 PM
isr
Advanced

yeah you guys are def. hating on the wrong car.
first off there is no comparison to a TL & GTO.

I have an 02 TL-S, I have an 05 GTO (6spd) and I work for an Acura dealership.
I drive TL's/RL's/whatever ALL day..
TL's are very very nice, luxury, NICE NICE cars. The power is "OK", the price is Awesome, and honestly the appearance is the best.

When you compare a sports car to a luxury car its like wtf?!
A GTO is very very comfortable sports car. Unlike other cars, it actually has a large amount of interior room. You'd be just as comfortable in a GTO as in a TL.
Sure the GTO doesnt have climate control, or the garage home link, or hell even NAVI, but when it comes to driving and enjoying a car, the fun in the ride, the run to spin around, go around corners fast, the occasional drag strip, the occassional light race, the girls freakin panty droppers.. the GTO is ALL there in ways a TL will never be.

Im not bashing the TL at all, I mean hell I have one, and thinking about getting a new 06 6spd (white on black-rare), but thats besides the point. Its just not a car to compare a 4 door car to at all.
And quite frankly when you think about the fun to drive factor, the TL isnt very fun to drive, its just too plain.

Everyone has their own opnion, but listen comfort, style, are all personal opnions... what one may think is comfortable may not be for another............ but yeah basically i wanted to give everyone my 2 cents, since i have boths cars., and i probally drive more TL's/RL's/RSX's/MDX's/NSX's then most people.

Just go bash a mustang or trans am or something that everyone has or whatever... a GTO, come on...
Old 12-07-2005, 01:15 PM
Aaaarrrggghhhh!

Tell you what...

You can have your nice and cozy little warm arse.

And I'll take my 6.0L LS2 engine...

I was simply saying I use those things.. What's your fucking problem and why are you here???

I personally liked the GTO's, but it's not a good car for where I am in life. People buy different cars for different reasons. MOST people will NOT cross-shop a TL with a GTO... they're very different animals.

You can have your 6.0L engine tough guy. I'll take my TL, my 3200 sq ft house, my 2 kids, my 2 OTHER cars, my 3 acres, and my awesome wife... thank you.

If you represent the average GTO driver, I have a new disrespect for all of you fuckers. Have fun spanking it to GTO pics in Mom and Dad's basement..

Don't even bother responding. You don't belong here and this is my last post to you.. Don't forget to give your mom a kiss on the cheek before you go to bed tonight.
Old 12-07-2005, 01:29 PM
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I did compare the two a year and a half ago. I Picked the TL, because it looked better, had enough power for everyday driving, better mpg, and a lot more goodies. I didn't like the GTO because it looked like a car from the 90's, and I had to have a reliable car for the foreseeable future. Basicly I thought the TL was a better value. There's my

04 NBP M/T
Old 12-07-2005, 01:32 PM
Im Rick James B*#CH

Okay, so usually you know how when you disagree with somebody on a certain subject, but you can still understand where they are coming from!!! Well on this subject, I dont even understand why anybody would ever want a GTO!!! Look at it! It looks like crap!! Can you say Glorified Grand Am! I mean come on people!! Just in the look of the car GM really let us down!! It went from being one of the most bad ass looking cars on the road in the 60's and 70's, to this hunk of shit! Sure it might be pretty quick! But looks wise---the mustang GT(ford did a much better job then GM) The Charger, they all are so much better!! Dont get me wrong, there was a part in my life where all I would buy were GM cars! But I feel that they have let us down lately whith all of there car lines! They all look cheap, and generic!! There trucks are still nice! If you bought a GTO, I bet after a good 6 months to a years you be hearing some serious rattles as well!
Old 12-07-2005, 01:33 PM
isr
Advanced

Originally Posted by Scribesoft
I was simply saying I use those things.. What's your fucking problem and why are you here???

I personally liked the GTO's, but it's not a good car for where I am in life. People buy different cars for different reasons. MOST people will NOT cross-shop a TL with a GTO... they're very different animals.

You can have your 6.0L engine tough guy. I'll take my TL, my 3200 sq ft house, my 2 kids, my 2 OTHER cars, my 3 acres, and my awesome wife... thank you.

If you represent the average GTO driver, I have a new disrespect for all of you fuckers. Have fun spanking it to GTO pics in Mom and Dad's basement..

Don't even bother responding. You don't belong here and this is my last post to you.. Don't forget to give your mom a kiss on the cheek before you go to bed tonight.
LOL.. damn dude I was just saying.. damn dont get your panties all up in a bunch.
And whats this with a house? 2 kids? 3 acres? wife? woah dude...

I'm not gonna sit here and compare my life to yours. what you have to what i have, just like this damn comparison it wouldnt be a fair comparison. you being 31 me being 21.
But let me tell your dumbass one thing, dont ever be so quick to point the f_cking finger, you dont know what I have or anything. And just for the record I do have my own freaking house, my house may not be 3200 sq ft, but for my age i think 2600 sq ft is quite nice.

Quick Reply: 06' TL vs. 06' Pontiac GTO