Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

********04 tl at Concord Acura, concord, CA************

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2005, 11:15 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
********04 tl at Concord Acura, concord, CA************

I just wanted to let you guys my that I brought my car in this morning for a few minor annoyances(sp?)

1. brakes squeak at low speed, yes brembo and yes it's happened before. (wasn't ble to duplicate it at the dealer, go figure)
2. rear deck rattle, was able to make it rattle
3. wipers jerks in the rain, not smooth swipe. nope on the duplication
4. car stalled once after i started it and sometimes it takes longer to start
5. gap between seat and the seat control plastic cover.(big enough to fit a couple digits in there)
6. and the oh so dreaded butt prints, (had it fix one at 4400 miles) and this time. THEY DENIED ME ON THE SPOT. the service writer asked his boss, he said no. the boss called the factory rep and he said no. I'm not too happy about it. When i told him people here had the 05 replaced he gave me the best deer in headlights impressions ever. he said it's normal wear and tear, blah blah blah. and he said the wiring for the 05 seat cover is different than the 04 i.e. the seat warmer. i think he's full of that brown stinky stuff.

for an 05 anthracite 5am as loaner, will definitely have some fun with it.

Will update you guys when they call me back. OH, and i told them not to wash my car. they did that last time and i was not happy about it. i'm kinda hoping they would just so i can go off on them and get a professional detail. hehhehe.
Old 03-31-2005, 11:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 131 Likes on 79 Posts
I am blinded by stars
Old 03-31-2005, 12:51 PM
never stops!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I'm with you on the seat things Gochan. I even showed the service writeup from another member to the manager at Pleasanton Acura but he calls ACS and asked me to take it with them directly.

As for not washing, I tape a big note on my Navi. NO WASH, VACCUME ONLY. and it works everytime.
Old 03-31-2005, 01:00 PM
CEO, Team Anthracite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gochan
I just wanted to let you guys my that I brought my car in this morning for a few minor annoyances(sp?)

1. brakes squeak at low speed, yes brembo and yes it's happened before. (wasn't ble to duplicate it at the dealer, go figure)
2. rear deck rattle, was able to make it rattle
3. wipers jerks in the rain, not smooth swipe. nope on the duplication
4. car stalled once after i started it and sometimes it takes longer to start
5. gap between seat and the seat control plastic cover.(big enough to fit a couple digits in there)
6. and the oh so dreaded butt prints, (had it fix one at 4400 miles) and this time. THEY DENIED ME ON THE SPOT. the service writer asked his boss, he said no. the boss called the factory rep and he said no. I'm not too happy about it. When i told him people here had the 05 replaced he gave me the best deer in headlights impressions ever. he said it's normal wear and tear, blah blah blah. and he said the wiring for the 05 seat cover is different than the 04 i.e. the seat warmer. i think he's full of that brown stinky stuff.

for an 05 anthracite 5am as loaner, will definitely have some fun with it.

Will update you guys when they call me back. OH, and i told them not to wash my car. they did that last time and i was not happy about it. i'm kinda hoping they would just so i can go off on them and get a professional detail. hehhehe.

Who was your advisor? Who was his "boss?" Was it Marvin, the Service Director? I had my seats replaced there once too, but it's back to its ugly self.

Concord Acura scratched and swirled the crap out of my clear coat when they washed it last time - had them pay for a professional detail. Like Jogan, I now put a sheet of paper on the dash saying PLEASE DO NOT WASH and put a little note near the AT shifter as well. I also tell the Service Advisor.

I think the best dealership I've gone to so far is Los Gatos Acura. Their service department seems to do good work, from my experience.

Good luck with those other problems.