new here and some inquiry

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 04:07 PM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
new here and some inquiry

hey folks, 1st time post and i have some questions.

i am a bmw user for over 10yrs now and this is my first time to purchase a non BMW. yesterday i test drove the MDX SH-AWD and i fell in love, first tactic i did is going on turns and im impressed with a little body roll. its like our X5 with a lot of options! so i made a deal... here we go...

they give me $46,800 for the SH-AWD with tech package. and i asked for free maintenance on the first one and free all weather mats and they agreed.

and lastly, i asked, no hole in front (frontplate) my previous cars doenst have them and it seems cool here in Connecticut. they dont have in the lot lol. they are all punched with frontplates.

dealership called and they told me delivery will be on 4/6 because they need to order one without the hole in front that i asked.

ill meet them tomorrow for the downpayment and hopefully i can get more of the deal.

is the sirius sat radio comes with free at least 90 days??? this is lease by the way and ZERO down!
Old 03-28-2014, 09:19 PM
3G TL/2G MDX Owner

Received 978 Likes on 803 Posts
Xm is free for the first 90 days. Congrats on the new ride.
The following users liked this post:
justnspace (03-28-2014)
Old 03-28-2014, 09:21 PM

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts
just stopping in to say Hi TLtrigirl.
Old 03-29-2014, 08:17 AM
3G TL/2G MDX Owner

Received 978 Likes on 803 Posts
Hey Justin!^^
Old 03-30-2014, 07:09 PM
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by ad78
hey folks, 1st time post and i have some questions.

i am a bmw user for over 10yrs now and this is my first time to purchase a non BMW. yesterday i test drove the MDX SH-AWD and i fell in love, first tactic i did is going on turns and im impressed with a little body roll. its like our X5 with a lot of options! so i made a deal... here we go...

they give me $46,800 for the SH-AWD with tech package. and i asked for free maintenance on the first one and free all weather mats and they agreed.

and lastly, i asked, no hole in front (frontplate) my previous cars doenst have them and it seems cool here in Connecticut. they dont have in the lot lol. they are all punched with frontplates.

dealership called and they told me delivery will be on 4/6 because they need to order one without the hole in front that i asked.

ill meet them tomorrow for the downpayment and hopefully i can get more of the deal.

is the sirius sat radio comes with free at least 90 days??? this is lease by the way and ZERO down!
The 2014 MDX does have a lot of nice features and has a more comfortable ride than the 2013 X5 (what we compared it to). My wife test drove a 2013 X5 with adaptive drive and unfortunately those run-flats just made things a bit too harsh for her. She did really enjoy the X5 but also likes to keep her cars for 6-8 years and could not see doing that with the BMW. In the end she said (and this is not meant to sound bad) "The BMW was too responsive" for her liking. She loves her new 2014 for two reasons 1) the heated steering wheel we had installed and 2) it is so much more fun to drive than her 2006 MDX.