Low Class Navi and Secondary Screen. They messed up!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by RL06tech
There you go whining again. Picked mine up today. Zero defects no rattles best Acura Ive ever owned (out of 5) I think they just gave you the runt of the production that week just to have one unhappy customer to complain here incessantly.
BTW the reason the navy looks funny is so you can see it well even with polarized sunglasses, go into the settings adjust the dark level down, the contrast up and the brightness down and it looks luscious.
Well, I wouldn't lend much confidence in your opinions based on everything I've read that you have posted, and I'm sure it's vice versa. However, I seriously doubt that even if you DID have a problem, you'd EVER post it here. BTW, the brightness or dark levels have NOTHING to do with the interference from polarized lenses. True polarized lenses in the 14 MDX will create large brown splotches all over the screen. I've owned 13 acura's - so from my further experience than yours, I can clearly advise you that the 14 MDX has the WORST quality of ANY Acura I've ever owned. Rattles are not typically delivered with a car - they develop over time. The reason you have not had any problems yet are copious: (A) your car just doesn't have any problems (B) it's too soon and hasn't been driven enough (C) you have a later build date and some of those issues were resolved (D) you aren't telling the truth and simply being a fanboy that cannot bring themselves to constructively criticize ANYTHING about the 14 MDX (E) in channeling you "YOU REALLY DON'T OWN THE MDX AND ARE JUST TROLLING BECAUSE YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT OR ARE A WANNABE (F) you do not have the ability to understand quality materials, luxurious items, or their successful or unsuccessful execution (G) or a combination of any of the aforementioned points. Now, as a friendly gesture, I do truly hope that you do not have any problems. The ownership experience of the 14 MDX downright sucked, and was second only to my 2002 745i. The difference was that when the 745i actually worked and wasn't in the shop, the materials were uber luxurious for the time, technology was cutting-edge, looks were fantastic, and it truly was "THE" car to own at the time, though it was plagued with polarizing controversy.
The following users liked this post:
RL06tech (11-04-2013)
Old 11-04-2013, 08:32 PM
Pro

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts
Originally Posted by Vegas_TL04
Well, I wouldn't lend much confidence in your opinions based on everything I've read that you have posted, and I'm sure it's vice versa. However, I seriously doubt that even if you DID have a problem, you'd EVER post it here. BTW, the brightness or dark levels have NOTHING to do with the interference from polarized lenses. True polarized lenses in the 14 MDX will create large brown splotches all over the screen. I've owned 13 acura's - so from my further experience than yours, I can clearly advise you that the 14 MDX has the WORST quality of ANY Acura I've ever owned. Rattles are not typically delivered with a car - they develop over time. The reason you have not had any problems yet are copious: (A) your car just doesn't have any problems (B) it's too soon and hasn't been driven enough (C) you have a later build date and some of those issues were resolved (D) you aren't telling the truth and simply being a fanboy that cannot bring themselves to constructively criticize ANYTHING about the 14 MDX (E) in channeling you "YOU REALLY DON'T OWN THE MDX AND ARE JUST TROLLING BECAUSE YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT OR ARE A WANNABE (F) you do not have the ability to understand quality materials, luxurious items, or their successful or unsuccessful execution (G) or a combination of any of the aforementioned points. Now, as a friendly gesture, I do truly hope that you do not have any problems. The ownership experience of the 14 MDX downright sucked, and was second only to my 2002 745i. The difference was that when the 745i actually worked and wasn't in the shop, the materials were uber luxurious for the time, technology was cutting-edge, looks were fantastic, and it truly was "THE" car to own at the time, though it was plagued with polarizing controversy.
OMG you discovered me! I don't have an MDX because I can't afford one
You truly have psychological issues. I recommend Paxil, its great for your OCD. Risperdal for your persistent delusions of being a wealthy QA expert.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:08 AM
Racer

OMG you discovered me! I don't have an MDX because I can't afford one
You truly have psychological issues. I recommend Paxil, its great for your OCD. Risperdal for your persistent delusions of being a wealthy QA expert.
HAHA. So I regurgitate the same crap you give to others; including myself, about anyone who criticizes or offers a constructive/negative opinion of the 14 MDX and now I have psychological issues? Sounds like denial sprinkled with some narcissism. But; whatever, I am thrilled with my choice of dumping the quality nightmare the 14 MDX is. I am glad you are happy with yours. The end.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:23 AM
Pro

HAHA. So I regurgitate the same crap you give to others; including myself, about anyone who criticizes or offers a constructive/negative opinion of the 14 MDX and now I have psychological issues? Sounds like denial sprinkled with some narcissism. But; whatever, I am thrilled with my choice of dumping the quality nightmare the 14 MDX is. I am glad you are happy with yours. The end.
So lets talk about your relationship with your mother.....any potty training issues? OCD is related to strick enforcement of potty perfection,.... how wide was that door gap again? Was a .25 in or was it .275.
BTW did your real problem (mysterious unwanted messages) get resolved? Those have not been uncommon with acura cars particularly when someone screwed around with something electrical and forgot to resert the message thing.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:27 AM
Racer

^^^Here you go again. NOW, since I've had a plethora of problems with my 14 MDX (I sold), NOW I must have done something to the car to make the problems. Before, it was that I didn't actually own the 14 MDX. Then I couldn't afford it. Now; apparently, I did in-fact own one and I did something to it to mess it up. You know, I cannot even continue to entertain your insanity. Do me a favor - don't post on my comments, and I won't post on yours.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:34 AM
Racer

Here's my 2013 replacement for my 2014 MDX in front of my house

Last edited by Vegas_TL04; 11-05-2013 at 11:38 AM.
Old 11-05-2013, 12:08 PM
Pro

Im sure you'll be much happier now! BTW Impecable driveway, though I think one of the bushes has a leaf a 2mm off its intended orientation. LOL

Last edited by RL06tech; 11-05-2013 at 12:12 PM.
Vegas_TL04 (11-05-2013)
Old 11-05-2013, 04:39 PM
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Really nice house. I must also say that the 13 still looks nice in appearance though I prefer the 14. I may have considered the 13 except that it was lacking in technology and the buttons were a complete deal breaker for me.
Vegas_TL04 (11-05-2013)
Old 11-05-2013, 04:41 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by blackman
Really nice house. I must also say that the 13 still looks nice in appearance though I prefer the 14. I may have considered the 13 except that it was lacking in technology and the buttons were a complete deal breaker for me.
Thanks! IMHO, the touch screen is the deal breaker to me. But to each his own, of course From my ownership experience, most of the new "technology" in the 14 didn't work, or didn't work properly. Almost 3/4 of the time I owned the 14 in the Vegas summers, the FCW wouldn't work because "the interior was too hot" and the camera shutdown. Very disappointing.
Old 11-05-2013, 04:43 PM
Racer

Im sure you'll be much happier now! BTW Impecable driveway, though I think one of the bushes has a leaf a 2mm off its intended orientation. LOL
HAHA. I designed and picked every single material for this house, had made, and supervised all aspects of construction. Floor plan, plant material, landscape architecture, everything. Not much I would change if I had to do it all over again.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:33 PM
2G TLX-S

Received 1,133 Likes on 813 Posts
^^^^^

Are you also hiding a Lambo and/or a Ferarri in one or all of the garage ports ?
Old 11-05-2013, 10:46 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by Edward'TLS
^^^^^

Are you also hiding a Lambo and/or a Ferarri in one or all of the garage ports ?
haha. i wish. maybe some day. my neighbor has a new aston martin tho.
Old 11-09-2013, 04:11 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,267 Likes on 864 Posts
Vegas...That is a nice 13 MDX you have there! I am still on the fence as to which model I like better, the 13 or the 14. Given your experience with 14, I can understand your decision to trade it for the 13, although it sucks you had to lose money.

That is a GORGEOUS house by the way...
Vegas_TL04 (11-11-2013)
Old 11-11-2013, 02:55 PM
Racer

^^^ Thanks weather! I like the 19" Chrome ZDX rims..makes it pop more. Wanted to do the ZDX 20's..but you can't complain if you didn't pay for 'em, right? Dealer threw em in Thanks. Thinking of going in a complete opposite direction and building a contemporary home next...when I actually have some time and feel like bleeding more money. HAHA.