Back in an MDX

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2017, 03:32 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 303 Likes on 211 Posts
Back in an MDX

Quick post to share that I've just moved from my previously leased '15 RDX AWD Tech into a new '17 MDX SH-AWD Tech. This is the 9th Acura our family has owned or leased, dating back to a 1990 Integra that my wife had. More recently I had a '13 MDX base, and moved into the '15 RDX after a couple of years, largely due to lack of nav and other features I wanted, and also the 2nd gen MDX wasn't really great on gas. But after nearly 3 years in the RDX, I found the lack of SH-AWD was really a negative for me here during NH winters. So I ended the RDX lease a couple months early and moved into an MDX while there was a decent selection of '17's left.

I've been pretty active on the RDX and TL forums over the past few years, and hope to be active in the MDX area moving forward.

andy
Attached Thumbnails Back in an MDX-new-mdx-1.jpg   Back in an MDX-new-mdx-2.jpg  
Old 10-09-2017, 07:31 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 329 Likes on 228 Posts
Congrats! Nice color, I don't see that blue color every often. We were about to special order a Sport Hybrid in this color but it only comes with Greystone interrior. With two little kids, light interrior would get really dirty quickly. So we opted for White/Ebony instead. Wish they offer Ebony with that Blue. Anyways enjoy...
Old 10-09-2017, 09:53 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 869 Likes on 665 Posts
Congrats Andy! I think I remember you were asking about this a little while back correct? Regardless my favourite color of any Acuras so far is Royal Blue Pearl/Fathom Blue Pearl. Now I'm excited to see san marino Red....mighr have a new faveourite but this is definitely high on my list.