2017 MDX Prices Paid - AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community



2017 MDX Prices Paid

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-04-2017, 02:05 PM   #1
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 37
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
2017 MDX Prices Paid

Hello
Posting after 5 years, so recently pulled the trigger on a new 2017 Base (didn't care about Apple car play or the Tech and Advance package gizmos). Just Silver MDX w AWD. Got almost 13% MSRP and they threw in wheel locks, tint and MDX All weather mats. I am in Houston but the local dealers were on their high horses and refused to deal. Had a 2013 BMW 328i which we traded and got decent price for it, though nothing spectacular - $300 above what Texas Direct Auto valued it for. We test drove the Highlander (crap - inside and driving wise), the 2018 Sorento (we could not get AWD for some reason as "Houston is not a AWD city") and the 2018 Volvo XC60 (4 cylinder turbo and only 5 seats).

The MDX is the only 7-seater SUV I would buy, shear driving pleasure for the styling and size. We almost got the 2018 Outback but the versatility of the 7-seats (with friends and relatives visiting often) for a few $1000 more won us over. Liked the Sorento but the KIA dealers couldn't find us the configuration or the AWD we wanted.

Bought it from Dallas, and the X gave a max. of 27 mpg with AC on and cruising at 70-80 mph. Very happy as I was disgusted with the mpg of our 2011 MDX. It sucks that Acura does not include maintenance like BMW does but we paid $570 during closing for a oil change maintenance plan (60000 miles, 5 year) which also covers lost keys.

Please let me know how we did on the pricing and the oil change plan. We can cancel the oil change plan within 30 days for full refund.....
like2ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 02:42 PM   #2
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 86
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Looks good to me. Most dealers around here (Southern California) are willing to give substantial discounts on the regular gas models.
What kind of discounts I don't know, never asked, because I was primarily only interested in the Sport Hybrid.
Now that the 2018 are coming soon, I suspect they'll even be more willing to cut 2017 prices to move them quicker.
We got $2K off MSRP for 2017 MDX Sport Hybrid TECH. Probably if I waited until after 2018 were announced, I probably could get a few hundred more off.
But around here, that's a fair price. Sport Hybrid TECH are super rare in Southern California. Only 7 or so exists in the entire State when I was looking a few weeks ago.
Plenty of Advance models, but I wanted the 7 seats that only TECH offers.

Oil change plan looks good too. Assuming you do oil changes every 7500 miles at $100 ea. that's a savings of $300 right there.
I let my personal mechanic do all my oil changes. He probably will charge me only $65-75 for Synthetic oil changes on the MDX.
Which will come out to about same as your oil plan.

Congrats and welcome back!
jdpdata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 02:55 PM   #3
Registered Member
 
hawkeye62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Utah
Posts: 367
Thanked 22 Times in 18 Posts
Both Acura dealers here in SLC, give free oil changes for as long as you own the car.

Jim
hawkeye62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 02:56 PM   #4
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 86
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye62 View Post
Both Acura dealers here in SLC, give free oil changes for as long as you own the car.

Jim
Nice! Lucky you
jdpdata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 05:23 PM   #5
Registered Member
 
moose66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Holly Springs, NC
Posts: 196
Thanked 49 Times in 38 Posts
Welcome back! It looks like you made out well. I have the oil change plan on my RLX and your price looks to be right in line with what I paid. It looks like you did your homework by weighing several competitors. You'll probably be happy with your choice.

Prices here in the east are still at a premium for the hybrids. The gas versions appear to have wiggle room. I am in the process of unloading my Lexus RX to get a MDX hybrid. It looks like I will have to wait another month or so for the new hybrids to show up. The recent release of the 2018 is only for the non-hybrid models with the hybrids to follow later this year. I can see the prices of the leftover 2017's coming down. However, I will probably pass and wait for the 2018 just for the Carplay. Unless I get an outstanding deal. The MDX would be the Mrs. daily driver and she is all about the Apple interface. If it were just me, I'd work a deal on a '17.
moose66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 06:36 PM   #6
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 37
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by moose66 View Post
Welcome back! It looks like you made out well. I have the oil change plan on my RLX and your price looks to be right in line with what I paid. It looks like you did your homework by weighing several competitors. You'll probably be happy with your choice.

Prices here in the east are still at a premium for the hybrids. The gas versions appear to have wiggle room. I am in the process of unloading my Lexus RX to get a MDX hybrid. It looks like I will have to wait another month or so for the new hybrids to show up. The recent release of the 2018 is only for the non-hybrid models with the hybrids to follow later this year. I can see the prices of the leftover 2017's coming down. However, I will probably pass and wait for the 2018 just for the Carplay. Unless I get an outstanding deal. The MDX would be the Mrs. daily driver and she is all about the Apple interface. If it were just me, I'd work a deal on a '17.
That was one of the decisions we had to make - is Apple Carplay worth waiting for in the 2018 and we did not care for it much since it has very limited functionality. Didn't think about Hybrids as the $ premium was not worth it to us. We took the oil change plan offered thru a third party mainly because it also included lost key fob coverage. The key fob replacement is $500 or more just by itself and with 7500 mile intervals I am looking at maybe 8 oil changes. So that's about $70/oil change which is what Firestone and other places charge as well for full synthetic + filter and other things.

Stoked that we got a new 2017 MDX for the same OTD price as a new Kia Sorento which we were also cross-shopping..
like2ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 06:41 PM   #7
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 37
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdpdata View Post
Looks good to me. Most dealers around here (Southern California) are willing to give substantial discounts on the regular gas models.
What kind of discounts I don't know, never asked, because I was primarily only interested in the Sport Hybrid.
Now that the 2018 are coming soon, I suspect they'll even be more willing to cut 2017 prices to move them quicker.
We got $2K off MSRP for 2017 MDX Sport Hybrid TECH. Probably if I waited until after 2018 were announced, I probably could get a few hundred more off.
But around here, that's a fair price. Sport Hybrid TECH are super rare in Southern California. Only 7 or so exists in the entire State when I was looking a few weeks ago.
Plenty of Advance models, but I wanted the 7 seats that only TECH offers.

Oil change plan looks good too. Assuming you do oil changes every 7500 miles at $100 ea. that's a savings of $300 right there.
I let my personal mechanic do all my oil changes. He probably will charge me only $65-75 for Synthetic oil changes on the MDX.
Which will come out to about same as your oil plan.

Congrats and welcome back!
Thanks. Look like you didn't bargain much as local dealers were offering $2K off MSRP without asking on the 2017 Base versions. Weirdly our silver MDX base w AWD was only one of 4 cars in and around Houston, most dealers here had the gray, white and black. BW was out. Gray looked very similar to Black and since we wanted the black interior, that was out as well. We now have two Silver cars both cousins of the Honda family - a V6 Accord and the X-Beast. Yes the MDX is our Beast.......
like2ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 09:39 PM   #8
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 86
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by like2ace View Post
Thanks. Look like you didn't bargain much as local dealers were offering $2K off MSRP without asking on the 2017 Base versions. Weirdly our silver MDX base w AWD was only one of 4 cars in and around Houston, most dealers here had the gray, white and black. BW was out. Gray looked very similar to Black and since we wanted the black interior, that was out as well. We now have two Silver cars both cousins of the Honda family - a V6 Accord and the X-Beast. Yes the MDX is our Beast.......
Sport Hybrid TECH around here are selling at MSRP. Most dealers can't keep them on the lot. Like I said, if I wanted a regular gas model, I'd have gotten a better deal. But IMO the Sport Hybrid is a much better car for the money.
jdpdata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 11:50 PM   #9
Greb 06 RL
 
GrebRL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 29
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I think the end of model year sales gives the buyer some help. I was shopping for the Sport Hybrid, my local dealer only had one in black and I wanted a silver. I made him some offers but he would not trade if the offer was much below MSRP. I had to shop 5 Acura dealers in SoCal for a Sport Hybrid and finally got my silver at a tiny bit below invoice. But if I wanted a gas MDX they were counteroffers quite a lot below invoice. The free market is supply and demand. Now that the 2018 MDX is made in Ohio the MDX Sport Hybrid might show up soon after Jan 1. Then the dealers will be happy to discount the 2017 Sport Hybrid.
GrebRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 12:05 AM   #10
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 86
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrebRL View Post
I think the end of model year sales gives the buyer some help. I was shopping for the Sport Hybrid, my local dealer only had one in black and I wanted a silver. I made him some offers but he would not trade if the offer was much below MSRP. I had to shop 5 Acura dealers in SoCal for a Sport Hybrid and finally got my silver at a tiny bit below invoice. But if I wanted a gas MDX they were counteroffers quite a lot below invoice. The free market is supply and demand. Now that the 2018 MDX is made in Ohio the MDX Sport Hybrid might show up soon after Jan 1. Then the dealers will be happy to discount the 2017 Sport Hybrid.
Yup, regular gas MDX are everywhere..Sport Hybrid TECH are super rare in Southern California.
One dealer would not budge from MSRP, even though that car has been sitting on there lot since July.
Took me over a month of calling different dealers and checking inventory before we found the White/Ebony Sport Hybrid TECH we wanted.
It was still in transit, I immediately called the dealership it was destine for and made a CASH offer $2K below MSRP.
At first they didn't budge...but 3 days later they called me back and said we had a deal!
The car wasn't even off the transport carrier yet, but we already purchased it. LOL

All the 2017 Sport Hybrid Advance will probably be discounted now that 2018 are coming.
jdpdata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 07:31 AM   #11
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 37
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Same thing happened to us when we got our MDX in Dallas, car was freshly taken off a transporter a week ago. We had 19 miles on ours when purchased. For some reason it was hard to get the Silver w black int in AWD form. We did want to install the parking sensors and running boards but will do it later as there is no burning need for those right now.
Since this is a pricing thread, local Houston dealers were offering a best offer of $4K off MSRP + TTL and were generally very haughty. We had a dealer in Dallas give us a sweet price and used that worksheet to see if other dealers in Dallas matched. One dealer did and that's where we bought the car from as there were already 100 miles on the "new" car at the sweet-price dealer.
I repeat but stoked that we got a new 2017 MDX for the same OTD price as a new Kia Sorento.

Breaking in the car now and accessorizing. Getting the functional items first i.e. the rear bumper protector and the cargo net.
like2ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 11:15 AM   #12
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Age: 64
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I just got the SH-AWD with tech pkg and a $6200 discount. They started offering a roughly $4k discount also. I wanted the Sport Hybrid and actually liked it better in a test drive (felt much peppier!) but they would not give me much of a discount so it just was not worth it. This was in NY.
rkleinhenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 11:24 AM   #13
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Age: 64
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by like2ace View Post
Breaking in the car now and accessorizing. Getting the functional items first i.e. the rear bumper protector and the cargo net.
What cargo net are you getting? I see a couple of styles out there. In my case all the seats will be folded down pretty permanently
rkleinhenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 07:50 AM   #14
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 37
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
I got the rear cargo net from EBay for the 2014-2017 MDX for $35 shipped. Installed it myself.

Rear BP

Matches the inner one great!Got the rear bumper protector
from AcuraParts online but had the dealer install it as I didn't feel ruining my bumper for the BP holes that need to be drilled.
like2ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 02:32 AM   #15
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 33
Posts: 107
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by like2ace View Post
Same thing happened to us when we got our MDX in Dallas, car was freshly taken off a transporter a week ago. We had 19 miles on ours when purchased. For some reason it was hard to get the Silver w black int in AWD form. We did want to install the parking sensors and running boards but will do it later as there is no burning need for those right now.
Since this is a pricing thread, local Houston dealers were offering a best offer of $4K off MSRP + TTL and were generally very haughty. We had a dealer in Dallas give us a sweet price and used that worksheet to see if other dealers in Dallas matched. One dealer did and that's where we bought the car from as there were already 100 miles on the "new" car at the sweet-price dealer.
I repeat but stoked that we got a new 2017 MDX for the same OTD price as a new Kia Sorento.

Breaking in the car now and accessorizing. Getting the functional items first i.e. the rear bumper protector and the cargo net.
Which dealer did you get your MDX from in Dallas? I live in Houston as well and trying to find a 2017 MDX FWD Tech.
rx2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 01:24 PM   #16
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 37
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Our dealer was Goodson Acura but both Vandergraff and MacChurchill provided competitive quotes. Goodson matched so got from them, Houston Acura dealers SUCK do not buy locally unless you want to pay atleast $2K more.
like2ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 02:21 PM   #17
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2017 Acura MDX SH-AWD

MSRP : $51,350
Sale Price : $41,350
Money Factor .00028
Residual = $27,774.96

$965.44 drive offs

36 months @ $457 including CA tax.

How did I do?
Laostuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 09:56 AM   #18
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 37
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laostuh View Post
2017 Acura MDX SH-AWD

MSRP : $51,350
Sale Price : $41,350
Money Factor .00028
Residual = $27,774.96

$965.44 drive offs

36 months @ $457 including CA tax.

How did I do?
Not sure how leases work, but based on the Sale Price you did good for a Base AWD. We also have a Base AWD but our MSRP was NOT $51350, but closer to $47K.
like2ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 12:45 PM   #19
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by like2ace View Post
Not sure how leases work, but based on the Sale Price you did good for a Base AWD. We also have a Base AWD but our MSRP was NOT $51350, but closer to $47K.

Sorry mine was a TECH PACKAGE.
Laostuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 12:58 PM   #20
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 33
Posts: 107
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by like2ace View Post
Our dealer was Goodson Acura but both Vandergraff and MacChurchill provided competitive quotes. Goodson matched so got from them, Houston Acura dealers SUCK do not buy locally unless you want to pay atleast $2K more.
Thank you so much!! As of now, the lowest I can get for a 2017 FWD Tech is $44,500; MRSP is $49,435. Not sure if I can do better than that.
rx2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 06:02 PM   #21
Registered Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Bean Town
Posts: 101
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Wow! Awesome deal! 10K off sticker? Did you have a trade or was it a dealer demo? Which dealer in CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laostuh View Post
2017 Acura MDX SH-AWD

MSRP : $51,350
Sale Price : $41,350
Money Factor .00028
Residual = $27,774.96

$965.44 drive offs

36 months @ $457 including CA tax.

How did I do?
riontegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 10:33 PM   #22
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 773
Thanked 134 Times in 96 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laostuh View Post
2017 Acura MDX SH-AWD

MSRP : $51,350
Sale Price : $41,350
Money Factor .00028
Residual = $27,774.96

$965.44 drive offs

36 months @ $457 including CA tax.

How did I do?
which dealership is this? Planning of getting one too to replace the 2015
mondster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 11:38 PM   #23
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 104
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
2017 Acura MDX SHAWD BWP/Espresso Tech package.
Bought it last month with production date (09/17).

MSRP: $51,435.00 + $1200 add ons = Sticker Price $52,635.00
Dealer Add ons: Tint, Shadow Mark, Nitro, Wheel locks, Door edge guard and cups, All season mats total of $1200.00
Sale Price: $43,471 (Dealer matched Edmunds and with New grad program)
OTD: $48,900.00
Inspire08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 10:57 AM   #24
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by riontegra View Post
Wow! Awesome deal! 10K off sticker? Did you have a trade or was it a dealer demo? Which dealer in CA?
Nissani Bros Acura in Culver City
Laostuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 10:58 AM   #25
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondster View Post
which dealership is this? Planning of getting one too to replace the 2015
Nissani Bros Acura in Culver City
Laostuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 10:59 AM   #26
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by riontegra View Post
Wow! Awesome deal! 10K off sticker? Did you have a trade or was it a dealer demo? Which dealer in CA?
not a demo only had 21 miles at the time of delivery
Laostuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 11:54 AM   #27
Registered Member
 
andysinnh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Merrimack, NH
Posts: 334
Thanked 58 Times in 52 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laostuh View Post
not a demo only had 21 miles at the time of delivery
That's quite the deal. Here in the northeast you're talking a deal closer to 45-46K rather than what you got. Not sure if it's a value thing for west coast vs east coast or not......
andysinnh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 02:46 PM   #28
Registered Member
 
dolsey01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 44
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Anyone able to get into the 39Ks in the Boston Area for a AWD Base? I've heard rumors of 39s on the West Coast but the best I've gotten here is just 41K (40,900). The inventory has really dried up as well. I think I could probably negotiate to 40,500 but I don't see getting much lower.
dolsey01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:43 PM   #29
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 33
Posts: 107
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
I was told by the dealer Acura's current incentive for the 2017 MDX is $2,000 so they can take $5K off any FWD and $6K off any AWD.

I ended up getting a 2017 MDX AWD Advance that had minor hail damage that was repaired and had 715 miles for $42,00 and $45,000 out the door. MSRP is $57,475. The Acura warranty has been voided since it was a hail damage car.
rx2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 04:41 PM   #30
Nom-nom-nom!!!
 
TSX_831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Seaside/Monterey, CA
Posts: 168
Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts
I'm just curious if anyone has ever gone through with, or, considered purchasing a Acura MDX loaner vehicle? I notice on dealer websites that 2017 MDX loaners (Tech Package/SH-AWD) with ~3-6k miles go around $44k. Is it even possible to haggle with dealerships to even go lower on price being it is a service loaner? I've bought all my cars new, but would consider a loaner vehicle if the price is right.
TSX_831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 07:59 PM   #31
Registered Member
 
moose66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Holly Springs, NC
Posts: 196
Thanked 49 Times in 38 Posts
Does that 44K number include certification? If not, I wouldn’t do it unless the price was extremely good and the vehicle is clean inside and out (no issues with interior, no dents/dings/wheel rash, etc). Sometimes, again sometimes, folks dog those loaners. They drive them like they stole it! Just my opinion.
moose66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 11:19 AM   #32
Nom-nom-nom!!!
 
TSX_831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Seaside/Monterey, CA
Posts: 168
Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts
Yes, these vehicles are CPO. There was one I was looking at that had foot prints on the rear of the driver and passenger seats (likely from kids). I'm not sure why the dealership didn't clean it up before posting the photos.

That's what I'm afraid of with these loaner vehicles. I bet more so than not that they get abused.
TSX_831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 12:18 PM   #33
Registered Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Kansas City
Age: 69
Posts: 35
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
2017 MDX Sport Hybrid Advanced $55,699, new 9 miles on odo , no dealer ad ons 6 free oil changes cash deal
flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 01:15 PM   #34
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 773
Thanked 134 Times in 96 Posts
2017 shawd hybrid advance - 49.8k
mondster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 08:12 PM   #35
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 773
Thanked 134 Times in 96 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondster View Post
2017 shawd hybrid advance - 49.8k
i meant 48.9k. 10k off msrp
mondster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 08:18 PM   #36
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Chicago,IL
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mondster...that’s an awesome deal. I am in the market for a Hybrid Adv..can you share the details on the dealership and contact info..

thanks.
VJAcuraTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 08:42 PM   #37
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Chicago,IL
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mondster..Much appreciated..Thanks..Enjoy your new ride.
VJAcuraTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 09:56 AM   #38
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Age: 48
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
$51,360 MSRP SH-AWD with technology package.

$6500 off, there is a $2000 rebate on new 2017 MDX. Some dealer cash too from what I understand. COSTCO price. Also got 2.9% for 60 months through Acura...........
financedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 09:57 AM   #39
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Age: 48
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by like2ace View Post
I got the rear cargo net from EBay for the 2014-2017 MDX for $35 shipped. Installed it myself.

Rear BP

Matches the inner one great!Got the rear bumper protector
from AcuraParts online but had the dealer install it as I didn't feel ruining my bumper for the BP holes that need to be drilled.
Can you send me link for this? Good price!!
financedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 10:14 PM   #40
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 37
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by financedude View Post
Can you send me link for this? Good price!!
Buying sites are mentioned in the post. Search and you will find....
like2ace is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: