2014 MDX Software versions

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2013, 11:12 AM
Intermediate

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Question 2014 MDX Software versions

I know that there was a recent software update for the RLX (that uses the same system as the MDX). I have been having some issues with software bugs, slow performance, poor voice recognition.

I wanted to see what software versions do the 2014 MDXs have to see if some may have newer version

I am posting my software version information.

Please capture and post yours, it will help all of us to figure out if there is newer software that fixes the bugs some of us are experiencing

In order to get the software versions

Press and hold the NAVI, BACK, and MENU
buttons until the Select Diagnosis Items screen
appears.

Select

Detail Information & Setting.
Select Version.

Old 07-12-2013, 10:44 PM
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by fun2drive
I know that there was a recent software update for the RLX (that uses the same system as the MDX). I have been having some issues with software bugs, slow performance, poor voice recognition.

I wanted to see what software versions do the 2014 MDXs have to see if some may have newer version

I am posting my software version information.

Please capture and post yours, it will help all of us to figure out if there is newer software that fixes the bugs some of us are experiencing

In order to get the software versions

Press and hold the NAVI, BACK, and MENU
buttons until the Select Diagnosis Items screen
appears.

Select

Detail Information & Setting.
Select Version.

I will check tomorrow and post but I can tell you I too have had poor voice recognition issues. Further, I had an event today where I was on a trip, changed the menu temporarily on my screen, hit the 'Navi' button to bring back the map and the map function WOULD NOT WORK. I could navigate to other screens but no matter what I did (including using the VR to 'display map') nothing worked. I had to actually come to a stop, turn off the car, turn it back on and then everything functioned as normal once again...