2014 MDX is here!

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 06:59 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 118 Likes on 86 Posts
2014 MDX is here!

03/27/13

The production version of the all-new 2014 Acura MDX will be unveiled today, at the 2013 New York International Auto Show (NYIAS), which will further cement the model's position as the benchmark in the three-row luxury SUV category. Utilizing a completely new platform that has been optimized in every respect, the seven-passenger MDX will offer enhanced ride comfort, a more versatile cabin, and increased fuel efficiency, while also improving dynamic performance.

The new third-generation 2014 Acura MDX is equipped with a highly efficient direct-injected 3.5-liter i-VTEC V-6 engine with Variable Cylinder Management (VCM), and will be offered in both SH-AWD and 2-wheel-drive drivetrain variants, the latter configuration being a first for the model. The 2014 MDX features a longer wheelbase that raises ride quality, increases second-row legroom, and improves third-row seat access. In addition, the 2014 Acura MDX harnesses a collection of Acura signature technologies, including the next-generation of the AcuraLink® Connectivity System and Jewel Eye™ LED headlamps.

The 2014 MDX offers a collection of innovative driver assistive and visibility technologies such as the Multi-Angle Rearview Camera and the available Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow, and Blind Spot Information (BSI). The third-generation MDX is also equipped with a broad array of advanced safety technologies, including the next generation Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ II (ACE™ II) body structure and the available Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW) systems. Further, the 2014 MDX is expected to achieve top-level safety ratings, including a 5-star Overall Vehicle Score from the NHTSA and a TOP SAFETY PICK+ rating from the IIHS.
The following users liked this post:
TSX69 (03-27-2013)
Old 03-27-2013, 07:06 AM
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
So far so good.. Can't wait to see the interior. Looking to upgrade from a 2012 MDX late this year or early next year.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:19 AM
mrgold35

Received 1,508 Likes on 1,176 Posts
At first glance, I thought it was a picture of the RDX until I looked at the headlights.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:24 AM
Safety Car

Received 1,394 Likes on 699 Posts
Smile Pix

Old 03-27-2013, 08:50 AM
David_Dude

Received 581 Likes on 515 Posts
Lookin good Acura. Though I know it's already been asked before, but how effective are LED headlamps. I've never seen them in person before.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:27 AM
3G TL/2G MDX Owner

Received 978 Likes on 803 Posts
^^the ones on the RLX do really well at night. the LED lighting on the exterior of the RLX is sexy as hell (i had my test drive at night). they finally put in LEDs for the license plate lights, and went with a "designed" LED strip pattern for the rears (like audi). i'm sure the new MDX will follow suit.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:50 AM
David_Dude

Originally Posted by TLtrigirl
^^the ones on the RLX do really well at night. the LED lighting on the exterior of the RLX is sexy as hell (i had my test drive at night). they finally put in LEDs for the license plate lights, and went with a "designed" LED strip pattern for the rears (like audi). i'm sure the new MDX will follow suit.
Thanks so much! Are you looking to buy an RLX. They are very beautiful cars. I can see Acura selling a lot more of these than they did with the RL.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:52 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 91 Likes on 72 Posts
Beautiful!
Old 03-27-2013, 10:58 AM
Proud Acura Owner

Received 32 Likes on 20 Posts
LOOKS amazing!
Old 03-27-2013, 11:05 AM
Proud Acura Owner

but one gripe.. they got rid of the LED bumper strip like the concept showed :/

oh well, I guess the jewel eyes do the job.

Old 03-27-2013, 11:06 AM
Proud Acura Owner

and what is with Acura and hiding the exhaust tips? At least do it like Lexus and show the exhaust port through a slot in the rear bumper!
Old 03-27-2013, 11:27 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 118 Likes on 86 Posts
NEW YORK, March 27, 2013 – Acura today unveiled the all-new 2014 MDX luxury SUV at the 2013 New York International Auto Show (NYIAS). Built on a completely new platform, the seven-passenger MDX offers improved ride comfort, a more versatile and luxurious cabin, increased fuel efficiency and enhanced dynamic performance. The MDX will also be offered for the first time in a more affordable and even more fuel-efficient two-wheel-drive configuration.

“Building on the award-winning dynamic performance of the previous model, the third-generation MDX adds new levels of luxury comfort, family functionality and fuel efficiency to once again set the luxury SUV benchmark,” said Jeff Conrad, vice president and general manager of Acura Sales. “From Nürburgring-tuned dynamics and thoughtful interior appointments, to the addition of a new two-wheel-drive model, the all-new MDX continues Acura’s direction of creating vehicles that advance the synergy between man and machine.”

Powertrain
The 2014 Acura MDX is powered by an all-new direct-injected 24-valve 3.5-liter i-VTEC V-6 engine with Variable Cylinder Management™ (VCM™), producing 290 horsepower and 267 lb.-ft. of torque. The MDX’s engine architecture is shared with two racecars that recently finished First and Second in the LMP2 class at the 12 Hours of Sebring endurance race in the American Le Mans Series (ALMS). Employing a 6-speed automatic transmission with Sport Mode and Sequential SportShift Paddle Shifters, the new MDX will be offered in both Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD™) and two-wheel-drive drivetrain variants, both featuring Acura’s new Agile Handling Assist technology.

Matched to the highly efficient Earth Dreams Technology engine and the SH-AWD drivetrain, the 2014 MDX has an EPA fuel economy rating of 18/27/21 mpg1 (city/highway/combined), while the new front-wheel-drive model is EPA rated at 20/28/23 mpg1 (city/highway/combined).

While achieving even higher fuel economy ratings, the MDX remains a true driver’s SUV with enhanced dynamic performance, including quicker acceleration, more responsive braking and even more precise steering feel. Tuned and tested on the grueling Nürburgring racing circuit in Germany, the lighter and more dynamic new 2014 MDX with SH-AWD bests the previous model’s lap time by eight seconds.

To satisfy the preferences of multiple drivers in any family, the 2014 MDX features an all-new Integrated Dynamic System (IDS) with three modes: Sport, Normal and Comfort. IDS adjusts steering effort, throttle response, SH-AWD and active sound to suit the tastes of the driver. The MDX’s new Amplitude Reactive Dampers, MacPherson strut front suspension and new multi-link rear suspension enable its more nimble and responsive handling and improved ride quality. 18-inch aluminum alloy wheels and 245/60-18 tires come standard on the MDX. Technology and Advance grades are equipped with 19-inch aluminum alloy wheels and 245/55-19 tires.

Body and Styling
The 2014 MDX body applies more than 55 percent advanced lightweight materials – including high strength steel, aluminum and magnesium – resulting in a vehicle that is both more rigid and lightweight, with total vehicle weight reduced 275 pounds from the previous model. Measuring 193.6 inches in overall length, 77.2 inches in overall width (excluding door mirrors), 67.6 inches in overall height, and riding on a 111-inch wheelbase (up 2.75 inches from the previous model), the new MDX boasts an “Executive Aero Sculpture” exterior design that lends it a sleek, tailored and sophisticated appearance. The aerodynamic body design – refined by engineers in a new wind tunnel at the company’s Ohio R&D center – helps the MDX achieve a more than 17 percent improvement in aerodynamic efficiency, making it one of the most aerodynamic and fuel-efficient luxury SUVs on the road.

The 2014 MDX also takes a big step up in luxury comfort and quiet. The MDX’s dynamically tuned platform, more airtight body and triple path isolated dampers, along with the use of new sound-deadening materials, such as acoustic glass and expanding body sealers, and Active Noise Control technology, make this the quietest and most composed MDX yet.

Interior
Equally adept at carrying clients and kids, the new MDX boasts a luxurious and versatile interior. The revised body dimensions and new, more compact multi-link rear suspension, combined with innovative new technologies on the second-row seats, significantly improve third-row access and all-around passenger comfort. Third-row ingress and egress is significantly improved by a two-inch lower step-in height and three-inch wider entryway, and by the introduction of a new One-Touch Walk-In feature. With a single press of the illuminated One-Touch Walk-In button, the second-row seats automatically fold and slide to their forward-most position. The second-row seats now feature a four-position recline and a new Extended Slide capability that provides six inches of total fore-aft seat adjustment for optimal balance between second- and third-row legroom. Rear cargo capacity is also improved and includes a new underfloor storage area.

Up front, there is a 10-way power adjustable and heated driver’s seat and an 8-way power and heated passenger seat. The MDX also addresses a major shortcoming of many luxury SUVs – available front-seat storage space – with a spacious new center console that can accommodate a purse, laptop case, or a pair of iPads®. The MDX’s luxury quotient is further boosted by its upgraded interior appointments, including premium leather-trimmed interior, silver plated accents, LED overhead and cabin accent lighting, along with new optional luxury features, such as Smart Entry, second-row sunshades, remote engine start, and auto-linked air conditioning and climate-controlled seats.

Acura Signature Technology
In addition, the 2014 Acura MDX harnesses a range of Acura signature technologies, including Acura Jewel Eye™ LED headlights, more powerful Acura/ELS Studio premium audio system, and the next-generation AcuraLink™ connectivity system with AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™, featuring freeway traffic and surface street conditions (free for the first three years). In addition to the traffic services, the AcuraLink™ cloud-based connected car system offers an assortment of media, convenience, information and security features via an embedded cellular system and compatible web-enabled smartphones.

Both the AcuraLink™ and Acura/ELS Studio system take advantage of a 7-inch color On Demand Multi-Use Display™ (ODMD) touchscreen with haptic feedback and an 8-inch Color Information Display. The addition of the ODMD, along with other interior changes, allowed engineers to reduce the number of hard buttons in the center stack from 41 to just nine. The available Entertainment package adds a DVD Rear Entertainment system with a 9-inch full VGA screen for the rear seats, while the Advance package replaces the 9-inch monitor with an ultra-wide, 16.2-inch full VGA screen with HDMI compatibility for devices such as a game console.

The 2014 MDX offers a host of innovative driver assistive and visibility technologies, including a Multi-Angle Rearview Camera and available Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow, Blind Spot Information (BSI), and Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS).

Safety
The third-generation MDX is expected to achieve top-level safety ratings, including a 5-star Overall Vehicle Score from NHTSA and a TOP SAFETY PICK+ rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), including the highest possible rating of GOOD in the Institute’s new small-offset frontal collision test.

The new MDX is equipped with a broad array of advanced safety technologies, including the next generation Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ II (ACE™ II) body structure, 4-wheel Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist, Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control, and airbags (front, front side, driver’s knee and side curtain with rollover sensor), as well as the available Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and

Lane Departure Warning (LDW) systems.
The 2014 Acura MDX is scheduled to go on sale at U.S. Acura dealers nationwide this summer and will be available in four grades – the well-equipped MDX, the robust MDX with Technology package, the rear-passenger-friendly MDX with Technology and Entertainment packages, and the top-of-the-line MDX with Advance and Entertainment packages. The 2014 MDX was designed and developed in the U.S. and will be built at the Lincoln, Alabama plant using domestic and globally sourced parts. Pricing details will be announced closer to launch.

About Acura
Acura offers a full line of technologically advanced performance luxury vehicles through a network of 272 dealers within the United States. The Acura lineup features seven distinctive models including the all-new MDX luxury sport utility vehicle and RLX luxury flagship sedan, the TL performance luxury sedan, the TSX Sport Wagon and sedan, the ILX compact luxury sedan, the RDX luxury crossover SUV, and the ZDX four-door sports coupe.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:12 PM
Proud Acura Owner

why the drop from 300HP to 290HP? I understand for fuel economy, but most other companies are doing both higher horsepower and economy. I don't see Acura's strategy here, we should be getting 330HP in the MDX by now.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:24 PM
3G TL/2G MDX Owner

Received 978 Likes on 803 Posts
Originally Posted by Acura_Dude
Thanks so much! Are you looking to buy an RLX. They are very beautiful cars. I can see Acura selling a lot more of these than they did with the RL.
nah. the RLX isn't my type of car. it's a little too big for my tastes and while the look is handsome in design (looks WAY better in person BTW), it doesn't speak to me in the same manner like my 3G TL.

the new MDX features...makes me want to drop the one i have and get the new one. i can see myself in a 3G MDX...in the distant (way distant) future. i think i need to start doing something to my MDX to keep me interested.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:12 PM
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Anyone heard of what will be included in the base, technology package, advance package?
Old 03-27-2013, 02:16 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 91 Likes on 72 Posts
Originally Posted by deepen03
why the drop from 300HP to 290HP? I understand for fuel economy, but most other companies are doing both higher horsepower and economy. I don't see Acura's strategy here, we should be getting 330HP in the MDX by now.
More horsepower doesn't necessarily mean it's better. If they found a way to up the torque and still give you gas mileage while still feeling fast, then it's a smart move from an engineering POV.

Keep in mind that they may also surprise us with the Advance model. The Advance RLX is suppose to have the higher rated engine output. Maybe the MDX might follow the same concept in the distant future.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,659 Likes on 926 Posts
Originally Posted by deepen03
That was my initial sentiment as well...until I read this:

"total vehicle weight reduced 275 pounds from the previous model"

...and giving up only 3lb-ft to the current generation while retaining SH-AWD, it sounds like this should notably outperform my 12 Tech.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:12 PM
mrgold35

Received 1,508 Likes on 1,176 Posts
I like the new mpg number for awd and sh-awd. The mpg numbers are almost the same as my TSX. The lighter weight is also a big plus.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:38 PM
Nom-nom-nom!!!

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
Too bad the concept rims didn't make production. Front bumper is too much RDX-like for me.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:09 PM
In Search Of Sunrise....

Received 38 Likes on 32 Posts
Driving footage:

Old 03-27-2013, 05:20 PM
2006 TL: WDP/Ebony

Received 120 Likes on 119 Posts
Excellent thus far, will check it out at the NY auto show this wk.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:27 PM
In Search Of Sunrise....

The prototype led me to believe this release would lean towards aggressive styling.
This design isn't terrible, just nothing about it screams "Wow, check me out!" Perhaps Acura is fine with that.

Personally, I really wanted to LOVE this SUV and now that its here, I hate knowing that we wont see another refresh for another 6-7 years out.

I'll reserve final judgement till ive seen and driven this thing in person.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:24 PM
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by TiggaMan909
The prototype led me to believe this release would lean towards aggressive styling.
This design isn't terrible, just nothing about it screams "Wow, check me out!" Perhaps Acura is fine with that.

Personally, I really wanted to LOVE this SUV and now that its here, I hate knowing that we wont see another refresh for another 6-7 years out.

It's been their best seller since it entered the lineup. No need to make a major departure. Besides the exterior all the updates pretty much brings it up to date with the rest of the class.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:25 PM
Drifting

Received 591 Likes on 427 Posts
Originally Posted by TiggaMan909

It's really sad to think that when the 2009 TL was released it was criticized for its bland "blend in" styling compared to its predecessor. Fast forward to 2013 and the TL is by far the most aggressively styled vehicle in Acura's lineup of overly bland vehicles. Acura seems to be a little too content with just blending in these days.

I'm surprised there isn't more criticism in this thread of the car. If you read through user comments on LeftLaneNews or Jalopnik you'll find an exactly opposite reaction to what is being said here. Must be blind love for the brand.

I don't hate it but I definitely don't love it. When the 2G MDX came out it was aggressively styled and really set itself apart from the rest of the luxury SUV's. With this model if you removed the badges and jewel headlights and slapped on a Hyundai badge the average consumer would be none the wiser.
TiggaMan909 (03-27-2013)
Old 03-27-2013, 08:50 PM
Drifting

Received 364 Likes on 190 Posts
I like it! In fact, it will be a hot contender when my lease runs out in 2014...

Just a couple of minor complaints - I loved how the prototype looked. The chrome trim on the side of the body and in the front bumper looked great. The LED strip in the front bumper was a fantastic touch. The rims were very nice. Why don't they make it to the production model? Is it really that much more expensive to include them? I thought that they would make the car look even so much more upmarket and edgy, without looking like a concept car.

Right now, I keep on looking for fog lights which seem to be missing somehow....

Anyway, that said, I am overall happy with how this turns out. I can't wait to see what "Forest Mist" and "Eucalyptus" really are like! :-)
Old 03-27-2013, 09:05 PM
In Search Of Sunrise....

Originally Posted by BDoggPrelude
It's really sad to think that when the 2009 TL was released it was criticized for its bland "blend in" styling compared to its predecessor. Fast forward to 2013 and the TL is by far the most aggressively styled vehicle in Acura's lineup of overly bland vehicles. Acura seems to be a little too content with just blending in these days.

I'm surprised there isn't more criticism in this thread of the car. If you read through user comments on LeftLaneNews or Jalopnik you'll find an exactly opposite reaction to what is being said here. Must be blind love for the brand.

I don't hate it but I definitely don't love it. When the 2G MDX came out it was aggressively styled and really set itself apart from the rest of the luxury SUV's. With this model if you removed the badges and jewel headlights and slapped on a Hyundai badge the average consumer would be none the wiser.
I completely agree.

When Acura released the latest NSX prototype, there is no question that made everyones jaw drop. That was supposed to be the halo car that turned the brand around. Since then, they refreshed/released the RLX, RDX and now the MDX. All of which in my opinion are good cars, just not the cars thats going to catapult them into the tier 1 class that they've been chasing for years.

Aesthetically speaking its like their design teams are on polar opposites. Depending on model, you have one side that promotes radical change (TL/NSX) and another side that tends to take the more conservative route (RLX/MDX/RDX). Doesn't seem like there is a shared vision across each model.

Again, I don't hate the 3G MDX design, but theres just nothing about it that makes it stand out from the pack, let alone make me do a double take.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:20 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 118 Likes on 85 Posts
where is subwoofer ????

Old 03-27-2013, 10:06 PM
Instructor

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
One thing I noticed about the interior shots posted. The leather is a parchment color but the dash and the floor console are black or grey. Reminds me of my wife's previous Chevrolet (or just about any GM for that matter.) One color dash and floor console, usually in grey. Really doesn't match that great with many of the other colors used on the interior or even the exterior and gives a cheap look in my opinion.

She loves her 2012 MDX which has a complimenting dash color (tan) to go with here parchment interior leather.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:45 PM
Racer

Received 230 Likes on 98 Posts
Hopefully everyone has noticed the new mpg ratings...a bit shocking in a great way. Top of the class and then some, even matching the smaller RDX for highway numbers.

Direct injection, lighter weight, and an efficient 6-spd really add up well together.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:45 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 168 Likes on 101 Posts
2014 MDX with 20" Audi Q5 S-Line Wheels

I like the new MDX but again, we're let down by the all-important OEM wheels.

My guess/hope is that what we've seen are the base wheels, but given the track record for previous MDX'es, getting a decent set of rubber with attractive wheels may be a long-shot. The 1Gs had 17s only, then for 2G you had to upgrade to the expensive Advance Package to get a decent set of 19s (or pay an extra $2K to upgrade to the sparkle/chrome-look 19s).

Audi, BMW, MB, Infiniti, heck even the new Explorer and Mazda CX-9 have nice 20" wheel options. I'm crossing my fingers Acura steps up on the wheel front...the current shoes thus far belong on a CR-V
Old 03-28-2013, 06:14 AM
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Not impressed at all. Sticking with my 10.....maybe they will do better with the mid-cycle refresh.
DaMaine1 (03-28-2013)
Old 03-28-2013, 07:24 AM
Safety Car

Received 1,394 Likes on 699 Posts
Post cars.com

Acura pulled an infamous Porsche move with its all-new MDX: It doesn't look very different than the outgoing model despite being a significant redesign. Under the skin, it's got an all-new lighter platform and fresh engine. Now riding on a longer-wheelbase chassis, the extra length allowed Acura to squeeze more room from the inside with added dimensions helping 3rd-row passengers.

Accessing the 3rd row only requires the press of a button to automatically slide the 2nd row forward — a standard feature on all MDXs. Stepping into the 3d row is easier with an additional 3 inches of width from the rear-door opening and a drop of 2 inches from the step-in height, but it isn't as painless as in other 3-row SUVs, like the 2014 Toyota Highlander we just checked out. Against luxury SUVs like the Infiniti JX and Audi Q7, the MDX should be even more competitive with the added dimensions.

Once seated in the 3rd row, headroom was tight for my 6-foot frame. Acura added 3rd-row legroom that's most notable when the 2nd row is slid completely rearward; the sliding 2nd row leaves enough room for 3rd-row passenger's legs. Behind the 3rd row, the MDX's cargo area is larger and includes a new under-floor storage space.

Up front, 1 of the most notable changes is the center stack; its number of buttons has been cut from 41 to 9. While we'll reserve final judgment until we're on the road using the system, our initial impressions from the auto-show floor are that the controls are well-thought-out and easy to use despite the severe loss of physical buttons. Like other Acura models, there always seemed to be a confusing array of buttons inside the MDX.

Front occupants also benefit from a massive storage area between the front seats with multiple layers to stash items. There's a coin tray up top, and when lifted, it reveals a deep bin separated by another divider that folds away to show the full storage bin; the latter is capable of fitting a laptop, a pair of iPads or a purse, according to Acura.

The current MDX is no slouch as far as interior quality, and buyers should be happy that the 2014 appears similar to the old version.

Old 03-28-2013, 09:22 AM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gsmooth33
Not impressed at all. Sticking with my 10.....maybe they will do better with the mid-cycle refresh.
FINALLY! a voice of reason. I'm totally with you on this one. We'll be waiting until the refresh as well although the refreshes are not usually very dramatic.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:40 AM
Cruisin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dzionny_dzionassi
where is subwoofer ????

That is what I have been wondering.

Since everyone seems to be so negative, I will try to be positive (pretty rare for me).

Acura listened on a few things. They gave us 3rd row access from both sides, LED running and tag lights, a quieter cabin, a touch screen (not my preference), puddle lamps, a couple more inches of length (w/o totally looking like a minivan), push button start (FINALLY!!!), remote start on the same key fob, and kept performance but increased mileage.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:56 PM
In Search Of Sunrise....

Here is footage from the original press briefing at the NY auto show:

Old 03-28-2013, 06:13 PM
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
I thought the concept MDX looks better than this production version. It looks like a RDX on steroid. Maybe it looks better in person.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:27 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 101 Likes on 88 Posts
1.5in lower, 3in longer, no fog lights...this thing is a VAN!
Old 03-29-2013, 03:33 AM
Old Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by beach109
Hopefully everyone has noticed the new mpg ratings...a bit shocking in a great way. Top of the class and then some, even matching the smaller RDX for highway numbers.

Direct injection, lighter weight, and an efficient 6-spd really add up well together.
I'm impressed with the mpg. It's a lot better than the 21mpg highway from the last generation.
Old 03-29-2013, 09:29 AM
Proud Acura Owner

Originally Posted by musty hustla
The Lack of fog lights is a shame.. I atleast thought the bumper strip LEDS would be there like the prototype! SMH at Acura..
Old 03-29-2013, 10:02 AM
David_Dude

Originally Posted by musty hustla
I wonder why they didn't include foglights?

Quick Reply: 2014 MDX is here!