"Sitting down" effect on acura tsx cu2

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2018, 12:28 AM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Sitting down" effect on acura tsx cu2

Hi

There is a well known problem on Acura tsx 2gen sibling - European accord VIII related to "sitting down" coil springs. Are there any similar problems with TSX 2gen?
The coil springs part numbers for european Accord tourer and North American Acura TSX wagon are different.

Please share your experince whether that kind of Accord's problem is relevant to Acura and what are the ways to fix it if any

Thank you
Old 11-26-2018, 06:24 AM

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts
if your springs arent up to snuff, you can change them out for the american version or any of the stiffer aftermarkets; including the accords.
Old 11-26-2018, 06:31 AM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you for an update

The way to solve the issue on Accord sedans is to use the coil springs from wagon. Unfortunately I have not found any coil springs for accord wagon or tourer that will fix the issue.
As I understood Acura tsx wagons do not have that kind of problem, Please correct me if I am wrong.
Please let me know any aftermarket coil springs for acura/ accord wagons (CW2) that will fix the "sitting down" issue and will not lower the car

I have found that there is a sweden producer lesjofors that make "heavy duty" coil springs for wagons. But unfortunately i have not found any feedback yet