09+ TSX Suspension Traction Bars

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 02:26 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09+ TSX Suspension Traction Bars

This is mostly directed to those who would be interested in traction bars for the 09 TSX.

I have been a member on here for some time, but have since sold my TL-S and moved into an '09 Accord Coupe. (Would've gotten the '09 TSX, but the Accord was cheaper by quite a bit )

To the mods: I'm not trying to sell anything for anyone, but I could potentially try to work this into a group buy pending test fitting of components on the 09 TSX. At which time, I will contact the proper Admin's to get approval.

To the TSX owners:

I am currently going to be doing test fitting of products that were originally designed for the 08+ Accord Sedan overseas onto the 08+ Accord Coupe's, since it's a US-only model.

The company is Ultra Racing if anyone wants to do any research on their suspension parts. Their entire company focus is traction bars, braces, sways, etc. They are based in Malaysia, and I have seen some good reviews on their products.

What they are looking for is an 09 TSX owner who is willing to test fit products on their car, as well as write a review, and take pictures of the installed parts. In return, you will get all the parts at cost (like I will be getting for the coupe). If the parts don't fit, you would just send them back to them for a refund on those parts. I'm not even paying for some of the parts because the Coupe has more suspension parts than the Sedan in stock form.

If anyone is interested in this please contact me either by PM or email @ inspiret@gmail.com

(I know this is not going to apply to a lot of members because a full traction bar setup is only necessary for autocross events, etc, but I destroyed my track car before getting into the Accord, and suspension has always been a thing for me. If this is also you, then I would expect to hear from you)

Kevin Chang