2012 Tsx Airbag Chime/Beep and error Sign ..PLease Help

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2017, 06:12 PM
Tl fever...cureless!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 Tsx Airbag Chime/Beep and error Sign ..PLease Help

Hello all my 2012 Tsx Special Edition was victim of hit and run at a traffic light very very minor hit got the door fixed from my friends small shop. unfortunately right roof airbag was popped. We replaced original Airbag and now I see check airbag systems and airbag light on and most annoying is the airbag beep every 2 c seconds with a message "Right airbag off "
I know I have to reset the airbag module and most likely change sensors...anyone can help me out with that what exactly I need to do to get it all working properly with no errors and also if there is a temporary way now to turn that stupid beep off its super annoying specially when I have to driver 2 hours for work every single day. thanks in advance
Old 05-09-2017, 02:06 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 141 Likes on 126 Posts
Unplug and plug in battery?
Old 05-11-2017, 10:37 AM
ceb
Suzuka Master

Received 1,276 Likes on 951 Posts
I guess the "small hit" wasn't that small after all. There are lots of hings that can cause your issue, from something as simple as a reset, to a bad connection to a significant problem with the airbag system.

You really shouldn't be driving the car until you get this sorted - you don't know what the airbag system will do (or not do). Right now the car is unsafe - hence the constant reminder.