IPod/IPhone users.

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 02:45 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IPod/IPhone users.

Okay, I've asked on countless Apple forum threads so I have no choice but to bring my inquiries here.

I use an Iphone in my TSX ( no tech package ). I connect it via the included charger cable into the USB port in the arm rest.

Now, whenever I connect it to my car it displays the song number and how many I have on my iphone. However, the songs are not in order as they are on my phone. It's very irritating and difficult to find the song I'd like to listen to. I have to continuously shuffle through the songs to find the ones I want.

Is there any way to set a specific playlist for the car to use. Like X amount of songs in X order. So there's less to go through and I can find which ones I want?

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do you have playlists set up on your iphone? Mine shows me my playlists exactly the way they are ordered on my iphone unless I specifically hit the "random" setting (i have tech pkg, so it may be different if yours is base). Also, make sure shuffle is off on your iphone.

Can't think of anything else. Let me know if that works.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:11 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by GrigioX
Do you have playlists set up on your iphone? Mine shows me my playlists exactly the way they are ordered on my iphone unless I specifically hit the "random" setting (i have tech pkg, so it may be different if yours is base). Also, make sure shuffle is off on your iphone.

Can't think of anything else. Let me know if that works.
Mine's not a tech yet mine works the same way as described here.