WeatherTech Cargo Mat - Wagon Edition

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2019, 09:15 PM
10th Gear

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
WeatherTech Cargo Mat - Wagon Edition

I'm sure someone has talked about this in the past since I'm really new onto the wagon game. But in case anyone was interested...

My wagon came with the all weather floor mats for the driver and front and rear passengers, but none for the trunk. Looked up OEM trunk floor mats, and the shipping costs were pretty wild and reviews on the vendors seemed mixed. Ended up going with WeatherTech.

The box showed up a few days later

Opened it up, unrolled the mat, and got it put in right before taking the wagon to the bay for its first fishing trip.

There it is, installed, complete with fish scales from the catch. It fits flush and looks nice in black. Material seems strong and has a little grip to it. Overall, seems better made than the OEM mats, but is also more expensive. I like it, but I wish it had holes for the latch points. And access to the secret trunk compartments would have been nice, but I'm sure would have made the structure a lot less solid feeling. Overall, I'm happy. It's a mat so there's not too much to say lol, but maybe this helps someone out there

- Paul
Old 10-17-2019, 02:35 PM
RTM
Instructor

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
I have one in my SUV, wonderful things.
Old 10-20-2019, 08:55 PM
ceb
Suzuka Master

Received 1,276 Likes on 951 Posts
Originally Posted by BigEezee
I'm sure someone has talked about this in the past since I'm really new onto the wagon game. But in case anyone was interested...

My wagon came with the all weather floor mats for the driver and front and rear passengers, but none for the trunk. Looked up OEM trunk floor mats, and the shipping costs were pretty wild and reviews on the vendors seemed mixed. Ended up going with WeatherTech.

The box showed up a few days later

Opened it up, unrolled the mat, and got it put in right before taking the wagon to the bay for its first fishing trip.

There it is, installed, complete with fish scales from the catch. It fits flush and looks nice in black. Material seems strong and has a little grip to it. Overall, seems better made than the OEM mats, but is also more expensive. I like it, but I wish it had holes for the latch points. And access to the secret trunk compartments would have been nice, but I'm sure would have made the structure a lot less solid feeling. Overall, I'm happy. It's a mat so there's not too much to say lol, but maybe this helps someone out there

- Paul
Can't have holes if it is to contain spills.

It also looks like the previous owner left the plastic prortectors on the shiny bits in your trunk area.