Got into an accident...help :(

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 11:11 PM
Can't wait to drive

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Got into an accident...help :(

So long story short, I start a new job (yes!) about 2 weeks ago. Bad news is, that I wrecked my TSX on the freeway. Long story. It wasn't a high speed crash, just slammed into another car during bumper to bumper traffic. The other car got away with minor scratch on bumper, but now my front end is messed up..hood is bented up, bumper smashed, cracked headlights, radiator is leaking..... at least the smashed grille looks better now. Anyway, I need help fixing it. I live in the Burbank area. Can anyone recommend a very good body shop? Price isn't a big issue since I will claim insurance, but I want to take it to a place that takes pride in their work, and keep my car new and clean. My car is so new, I don't want to make it look bad from a poor body shop job. Any good suggestions? Thanks for any advice.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:27 PM
Old Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Arcticcl9
So long story short, I start a new job (yes!) about 2 weeks ago. Bad news is, that I wrecked my TSX on the freeway. Long story. It wasn't a high speed crash, just slammed into another car during bumper to bumper traffic. The other car got away with minor scratch on bumper, but now my front end is messed up..hood is bented up, bumper smashed, cracked headlights, radiator is leaking..... at least the smashed grille looks better now. Anyway, I need help fixing it. I live in the Burbank area. Can anyone recommend a very good body shop? Price isn't a big issue since I will claim insurance, but I want to take it to a place that takes pride in their work, and keep my car new and clean. My car is so new, I don't want to make it look bad from a poor body shop job. Any good suggestions? Thanks for any advice.
http://www.marcosautobody.com/
Old 02-17-2010, 11:39 PM
Can't wait to drive

Originally Posted by 4dr4bangrAccord
Thanks for this, what is your experience like with this body shop?
Old 02-17-2010, 11:42 PM
Old Member

Thanks for this, what is your experience like with this body shop?
My car is there right now. Picking it up next week. I feel asleep on the freeway after a 17 hour shift. They focus on luxury vehicles. Just call them...the San Gabriel shop is good.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:49 PM
Can't wait to drive

Originally Posted by 4dr4bangrAccord
My car is there right now. Picking it up next week. I feel asleep on the freeway after a 17 hour shift. They focus on luxury vehicles. Just call them...the San Gabriel shop is good.
Wow, I hope you're alright! I'll call them for sure, sound like a good place to try. May I ask what was the damage done to your car?
Old 02-17-2010, 11:55 PM
Old Member

Wow, I hope you're alright! I'll call them for sure, sound like a good place to try. May I ask what was the damage done to your car?
Most of the damage was on the left front driver's side and the suspension. They replace your damaged parts with OEM parts. They will give you a copy of the estimate and show you the price of everything.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:15 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
if you are close enough, try S & W Garage in long beach.
they are listed in yellowbook.com
the owner is my homie, and he mainly does insurance work and classics restorations.