Delray Acura offers 25% off MSRP + additional 5% promo for ACURAZINE

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 01:42 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 92 Likes on 56 Posts
Delray Acura offers 25% off MSRP + additional 5% promo for ACURAZINE

5% off from Delray Acura - www.AcuraOEMParts.com New Sponsor

Acura OEM Parts a division of Delray Acura is now a proud sponsor of ACURAZINE.
We would like to thank the members of the Acurazine community for all of your support throughout the years. It is great to see our diagrams being used over and over to help you with your parts questions. Remember, we are also here in person to help you. We have very experienced parts experts and even a certified Acura Tech on staff to assist you with identifying the parts you need.
To show our appreciation, we would like to offer all Acurazine members an additional 5% reduction on top of our everyday 25% discount off of MSRP until December 31st.
Just type ACURAZINE in the comment/special instruction section of the shopping cart. We will deduct 5% from the car parts total prior to charging your credit card. This is for new orders only. If you have any questions, please call us at 561-243-3621.
www.AcuraOEMParts.com
Again, thank you for your support.
Jamaine , Richard , Greg , Jesus and Janette
Old 12-27-2011, 11:34 AM
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
I made an order and typed "ACURAZINE" in the comment/special instruction but I DID NOT get this promotion. I also got an email saying that this is on backorder but you already charged it on my credit card. Aren't you suppose to charge the total after it gets shipped? I sent an email to you last night but I have not received any reply yet. so hopefully you can help. My order number is 145140.

Originally Posted by PJ-Delray Acura
5% off from Delray Acura - www.AcuraOEMParts.com New Sponsor

Acura OEM Parts a division of Delray Acura is now a proud sponsor of ACURAZINE.
We would like to thank the members of the Acurazine community for all of your support throughout the years. It is great to see our diagrams being used over and over to help you with your parts questions. Remember, we are also here in person to help you. We have very experienced parts experts and even a certified Acura Tech on staff to assist you with identifying the parts you need.
To show our appreciation, we would like to offer all Acurazine members an additional 5% reduction on top of our everyday 25% discount off of MSRP until December 31st.
Just type ACURAZINE in the comment/special instruction section of the shopping cart. We will deduct 5% from the car parts total prior to charging your credit card. This is for new orders only. If you have any questions, please call us at 561-243-3621.
www.AcuraOEMParts.com
Again, thank you for your support.
Jamaine , Richard , Greg , Jesus and Janette
Old 12-27-2011, 06:17 PM
Developer & Car Fan

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts
So wait its 5% off "Our Price" or "MSRP"? I am looking to get 4 TMPS sensors for my 2011 TSX for the winter, if the price is right.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:34 PM
Former Sponsor

Sorry, on vacation or would have replied earlier. The discount is applied prior to charging your credit card. You should see this when you check your statement. Also, we have to make sure there is not a problem processing your card for payment prior to ordering parts from the factory. That is why we process prior to shipping. If you have any questions, please call us at 561-265-0000. We will be happy to assist you. Thank you for the order.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:35 PM
Former Sponsor

It is 5% off 'OUR PRICE'. 'Our price' on our website represents 25% off MSRP. Thank you for the inquiry.