AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   2G TL Tires, Wheels & Suspension (https://acurazine.com/forums/2g-tl-tires-wheels-suspension-100/)
-   -   hankook ventus (https://acurazine.com/forums/2g-tl-tires-wheels-suspension-100/hankook-ventus-592677/)

JDacTL 03-12-2006 02:38 PM

hankook ventus

i got semi new hankook ventus tires on my tl. they got less than 5000 miles on them. the dealership put them on as part of the deal. but yea so neway i got a bubble in my front left 1. its still small so i will b alright for liek a week n then im putting my rims on so i will get it replaced. but does ne1 no it should b under warranty correct? n also i herd they were good tires. did ne 1 have problems wit them?

PenguinQX 03-13-2006 02:07 AM

Never had em on my car, but my sister had em on her civic. They seemed pretty decent when I drove her car.

Almost anything's better than the overpriced crappy stock Michelins :2cents:

Timslunch2 03-14-2006 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by JDacTL
i got semi new hankook ventus tires on my tl. they got less than 5000 miles on them. the dealership put them on as part of the deal. but yea so neway i got a bubble in my front left 1. its still small so i will b alright for liek a week n then im putting my rims on so i will get it replaced. but does ne1 no it should b under warranty correct? n also i herd they were good tires. did ne 1 have problems wit them?

Your write in Giberish.

sharontha 03-14-2006 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by JDacTL

Got 19's on mine and they are great... actually hit a crater of a pot hole last year and i just replaced the 2 front wheels because they were bent. the tires came across undamaged. As for the warrenty the guy i got the wheels from told me that it comes with a years worth of roadside warrenty from the manufacturer, i'm not sure if this would be covered but would not harm to check with Hankook.

ilanoraa 06-19-2006 02:33 PM

Hankook k104

Originally Posted by sharontha
Got 19's on mine and they are great... actually hit a crater of a pot hole last year and i just replaced the 2 front wheels because they were bent. the tires came across undamaged. As for the warrenty the guy i got the wheels from told me that it comes with a years worth of roadside warrenty from the manufacturer, i'm not sure if this would be covered but would not harm to check with Hankook.

Just ordered some 245/35/19 with the Racing Hart J5 Pro wheels. I will let you know how they are. I am thinking I should of spent the extra 200-300 bucks for some name brand tires?

TL Type - Sick 06-19-2006 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by ilanoraa
Just ordered some 245/35/19 with the Racing Hart J5 Pro wheels. I will let you know how they are. I am thinking I should of spent the extra 200-300 bucks for some name brand tires?

hankooks are good, i've had some with no problems.