Need Help fixing Front End and AC/SEAT HEATERS.

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2016, 05:53 PM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need Help fixing Front End and AC/SEAT HEATERS.

sorry about the finger prints Ill add more pics when i can get a response

So I recently hit someones hitch (pictures below) and didn't have to file a claim. The hitch pierced through my bumper reinforcement and bashed my A/C condenser, radiator, evap can as well as the ac piping maybe more but luckily didn't even touch the engine I was able to break a little before i hit him. I was able to push the bumper back out and fix the grill a little so the actual exterior isn't as bad as I thought it would be. With that being said I still want to replace the front bumper but after I replace the guts. My end goal is to have a more A-Spec looking body and hopefully better/stable performance the mileage is 150,000 so Im wondering how can I take this to my advantage? Recommended body kits? Recommended Fog lights? Recomenended performance upgrades? I want this car to last me atleast another 50-75,000 miles and look good while I drive it into the ground.

The above questions I am more concerned about then the below questions. Ill appreciate anything answered!

The second thing is my a/c inside the car. Before the accident the a/c stopped working and I could tell the previous owner had problems with it because there was butt splices connecting the resistor and blower motor to the main line. I tried fixing it myself when I bought a new pigtail and ran the chord up behind the glove box into the socket instead of using but slices to power the blower motor. Now I have tested the blower motor with a battery and it works great so what exactly could it be? could it maybe be that the resistor went out even though I have already replaced it? maybe the wire was bad?

The last thing is Heat seating. My heat seaters are weak and aren't kicking out hardly any heat. Any easy fixes or is there a way to fix it with parts that is easy?