Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 02:41 AM
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JDM INSPIRED, I'm definite of getting a DC2 now because of you. :|
Old 11-22-2008, 03:17 AM
Drifting

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
Well you guys can suck a nut who said I failed, but I only used the word JDM to piss you guys off, and it worked very well.........
Old 11-22-2008, 03:18 AM
Drifting

Its funny how an asshole with no grill on a TL can say I fail, your grill looks like an asshole bro........just open
Old 11-22-2008, 03:21 AM
Drifting

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by SLushhYYY
Uhm BACON..... bro?

This Thread= Fail......bro

Just cuz you have a HONDA emblem on your car does NOT make it JDM.
Well I never said car my CAR WAS JDM completely, just assholes took my words out of character.......I love the whole JDM lifestyle with all the cars ECT. But you guys just take it to another level.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:22 AM
Drifting

And I can say fuck that asshole who said I failed, he can suck a fat cock, Everyones Definition of JDM may not be the same, but mines is just about simplicity. And hoppp off my thread, if you got nothing good to say dicks.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:24 AM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Is there any particular reason you need to post your thoughts across several consecutive posts? Really, there's absolutely no reason for you to make 3 posts in 4 minutes.

As for this...

Well you guys can suck a nut who said I failed, but I only used the word JDM to piss you guys off, and it worked very well.........
lol, that's absolutely hilarious that you seem to think anyone would ever believe that.

EDIT.

Wait, make that 4 posts in 5 minutes.

Also, calm the fuck down. You're only burying yourself by continuing on like this.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:28 AM
Drifting

why dont you purchase a whole lip kit before you talk about me failing, you took off your grill, thats when you failed, and i gave you props on running with the NOS system, but your really a dick.........
Old 11-22-2008, 03:29 AM
Drifting

calm down, I posted my pics, then some dudes made some smart comment about being JDM in my first posts I never said I was JDM THIS AND THAT, then I try to back up myself by responding to a post and it leads to this...........
Old 11-22-2008, 03:30 AM
Drifting

And i could post how many times I LIKE, its not your problem....
Old 11-22-2008, 03:31 AM
Racer

Oh get over yourself.

Most everyone in this thread has commented that they think your car looks clean and nice. As has been pointed out to you several times its your childish attitude and misuse of the whole JDM thing with relation to our cars that's caused this all to happen.

Grow up, move on.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:33 AM
Drifting

Yeh im childish because I have a mouth? yeh ok bro, im sorry if im not like anyother person that gets bashed and shuts up..........If i know I have a point, i will prove it.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:34 AM
Drifting

And for that dude to do that fail thing with my car, he is just a hater, because my car looks perfectly fine, nothings wrong about it, Im sure If you see it would say dam that shit looks good, but these guys got tired of me using the WORD JDM, that they felt they needed to say something........its ok only the lames would say shit.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:38 AM
Unregistered user

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
dude chill out, stop being an e-thug. damn this thing is 5 pages long already just full of your posts back to back to back.. its a friday night why don't u go out and have a beer.

edit: this is just like that nupe ownage in the 3rd gen section great read

Last edited by LIPPSTUH; 11-22-2008 at 03:41 AM.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:40 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by JDM Inspired
Yeh im childish because I have a mouth? yeh ok bro, im sorry if im not like anyother person that gets bashed and shuts up..........If i know I have a point, i will prove it.
I'm not saying that you alone caused things in this thread to spiral out of control, but doing things like changing your sig and calling others liars does NOT help. Nor will additional people comming into this thread to just "me too" and jump on the bandwagon.

You have to acknowledge that there is a firm standard of what's considered JDM for these cars - which are the Inspire and Saber cars rolling around in Japan. Just because something comes from Japan doesn't mean it fits the definition of JDM for these cars.

That's like someone in Japan putting random mods that belong on a Mustang on his Inspire and saying he's got a USDM car. Specific things have their place, and quite frankly this whole JDM thing seems to be a hot issue with some of the people here.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:41 AM
Drifting

Yeh let someone take your pic and write fail on it.........you would smile right?
Old 11-22-2008, 03:42 AM
Drifting

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by vivftp
I'm not saying that you alone caused things in this thread to spiral out of control, but doing things like changing your sig and calling others liars does NOT help. Nor will additional people comming into this thread to just "me too" and jump on the bandwagon.

You have to acknowledge that there is a firm standard of what's considered JDM for these cars - which are the Inspire and Saber cars rolling around in Japan. Just because something comes from Japan doesn't mean it fits the definition of JDM for these cars.

That's like someone in Japan putting random mods that belong on a Mustang on his Inspire and saying he's got a USDM car. Specific things have their place, and quite frankly this whole JDM thing seems to be a hot issue with some of the people here.
Yes it is.......
Old 11-22-2008, 03:43 AM
Drifting

Im sorry If other members could voice their opinions I can also, simple as that.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:43 AM
Racer

Yeh let someone take your pic and write fail on it.........you would smile right?
I'd recognize that this is an internet forum and that I'm talking to a bunch of strangers who I'll likely never meet in my lifetime.

I'd also recognize that so long as I love my car and even the people I actually do know and whose opinions truly matter to me like it, then all is well with the world.

Anyways, practically everyone here seems to like your cars look. Again, it's been your attitude throughout this thread which caused that to happen, not the appearance of your car.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:44 AM
Drifting

And by me using a WORD, got a few people upset, you got to be out of your mind.........
Old 11-22-2008, 03:45 AM
Racer

Yes it is.......
Really? Well someone correct me if I'm wrong then. That's what I've gathered things to mean by reading these forums.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:48 AM
Drifting

But hey everyone has their own opinion, And I didnt mean to dissrespect anyone on this site, but I have a hot temper........
Unregistered user

its not the word, nor the car, its the attitude. chill out, grow some sense. no one's here to tear your car apart nor do they really care wtf you do. you show no respect and you're very stubborn.

you're like those stupid honda tunerz who think they're the shit. you're just like CLS6SpeedNupe. he got so in the past two days for his attitude. fix it. you're thread turned out like this one:

link: https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...8#post10208868

seriously, fix it or you'll get seen it happen...
Drifting

You bash me, I would bash you right back......sorry I couldnt help it.....
Old 11-22-2008, 03:52 AM
Drifting

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by LIPPSTUH
its not the word, nor the car, its the attitude. chill out, grow some sense. no one's here to tear your car apart nor do they really care wtf you do. you show no respect and you're very stubborn.

you're like those stupid honda tunerz who think they're the shit. you're just like CLS6SpeedNupe. he got so in the past two days for his attitude. fix it. you're thread turned out like this one:

link: https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...8#post10208868

seriously, fix it or you'll get seen it happen...
Got banned already been their done that, but once I dont dissrespect our GREAT AND HARDWORKING MODS, im good.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:58 AM
Drifting

Thumbs up

I think Im done here........
Old 11-22-2008, 07:25 AM
wham bam thank you ma'am

Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts
Its funny how an asshole with no grill on a TL can say I fail, your grill looks like an asshole bro........just open
why dont you purchase a whole lip kit before you talk about me failing, you took off your grill, thats when you failed, and i gave you props on running with the NOS system, but your really a dick.........
look closer i have a grill, u failed when u sold your accord.

Where do you live again? and 3K fogs are JDM, Amber corners are JDM because they sell JDM amber Corners, and it isnt EGAY SPOILER, and that little spoiler does gives the REAR of our 2nd GENs alittle more sportier look, and have you ever been to a REAL STREET RACE? where actual FAST CARS RACE? NO i dont think so bro.......And i didnt say my CAR WAS THAT JDM TO BEGIN WITH so why do i get all these DICKHEADED COMMENTS, but in NY WE DO KEEP IT JDM REAL, just like in CALI, but i dont know about your town buddy........
your talking about going to a street race where fast cars race? u have a high 14 sec car, last time i checked that wasnt fast.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:49 AM

I think Im done here........
your far from done, you love this attention...you just wish it was good attention, that is why your upset.

run along with your "JDM DROPP", and your "JDM DIY AMBER CORNERS"

you talk shit, like you know somthing, but in reality, you know nothing...so you get upset when people call you out.

then you call people out, and you get owned.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:52 AM

You bash me, I would bash you right back......sorry I couldnt help it.....
you cant even succeed at bashing anyone, your pathetic.

lose the high school, JDM know it all attitude, and accept the fact that you know nothing, and people will leave you alone.

or, keep acting like a ricer, and people will treat you like one.

i think the "Fail" pic of your car isnt saying that your car is a failure, its saying that "JDM Inspired" is a failure, and the next time you act like an ass, you can expect that picture to show up, reminding us all of your last retarded thread.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:02 AM
Ackniculous One

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Old 11-22-2008, 09:17 AM
NO BP FUEL IN MY

I dont know about you fellas, but I'm gonna take my heavy ass TL to a race....
Old 11-22-2008, 09:28 AM
極品インスパイア32V

Originally Posted by Phrosttz0
yeah catch me on the highway, catch me on my gixxer dipshit. I have 4 sets of rims so Im really not too worried about bending one. My JDM part? I actually have JDM parts unlike you. I dont claim to be "jdm allday" or a "jdm whore" i have what i have... saber grill, headlights, bumper, taillights, sills, knob, badges.. so why dont you just shut the fuck up about JDM already

my shit

Phrosttz0, your car is awesome....one of the best white 2nd gen TLs here

btw, what rims are they on SSM CL-S? I like them ...
Old 11-22-2008, 09:47 AM
Drifting

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by grip
you cant even succeed at bashing anyone, your pathetic.

lose the high school, JDM know it all attitude, and accept the fact that you know nothing, and people will leave you alone.

or, keep acting like a ricer, and people will treat you like one.

i think the "Fail" pic of your car isnt saying that your car is a failure, its saying that "JDM Inspired" is a failure, and the next time you act like an ass, you can expect that picture to show up, reminding us all of your last retarded thread.
Keep thinking I dont know shit, and I will keep acting like a ricer because the truth is I AINT, my car isnt rice, and JDM INSPIRE ISNT A FAILURE YOUR the one in the 2nd Gen forum and dont even have a TL, so how do you look? Bored as a mother fucker, and still you dont have permission to state your opinion.....you need to get your posts up.....
Old 11-22-2008, 09:57 AM
Drifting

payback is a bitch but feels great also.....
Old 11-22-2008, 10:19 AM
spaz

btw grip actually does have a tl. he said it was his daily driver stock car.

and i think one of your biggest problems is that fact that you don't know what jdm means.
jdm doesn't mean different things to different people. jdm purely means japanese domestic market.

i dont understand how you can live a jdm lifestyle. do you live in japan? jdm low? jdm amber signals? is the paint from japan or something? you can call it "japanese street racer" style but you can't just call stuff jdm when it wasn't made in japan.

anyway those are just my 2cents
hopefully i didn't start this whole bash but i am pretty sad i was too busy on my friday night to chime into the heart of this wonderful thread

nice job rajca, grip, and Phrosttz0 for finally putting this guy in his place and hopefully shutting up all this moronic "jay dee em" stuff from acurazine. this is why i left team-integra and never go on hondatech...
Old 11-22-2008, 10:26 AM
spaz

Thumbs up

whoops almost forgot the jdm yellow thumb
Old 11-22-2008, 10:29 AM
Three Wheelin'

gay

Last edited by MurdaZ; 11-22-2008 at 10:33 AM.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:42 AM
Drifting

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by tegkid
btw grip actually does have a tl. he said it was his daily driver stock car.

and i think one of your biggest problems is that fact that you don't know what jdm means.
jdm doesn't mean different things to different people. jdm purely means japanese domestic market.

i dont understand how you can live a jdm lifestyle. do you live in japan? jdm low? jdm amber signals? is the paint from japan or something? you can call it "japanese street racer" style but you can't just call stuff jdm when it wasn't made in japan.

anyway those are just my 2cents
hopefully i didn't start this whole bash but i am pretty sad i was too busy on my friday night to chime into the heart of this wonderful thread

nice job rajca, grip, and Phrosttz0 for finally putting this guy in his place and hopefully shutting up all this moronic "jay dee em" stuff from acurazine. this is why i left team-integra and never go on hondatech...
I dont know what JDM is? I can post thousands of pics of JDM Cars.....what would you like to see? And I ment I live the JDM lifestyle meaning I love JDM cars ETC. NY IS JDM and JDM is my shit, and the spray i bought to do my corners was JDM AMBER and cost like 30 for a can, just because I liked how amber looked better on our second GEN and decieded to do it, people get upset? I could careless what any of you dudes think because you guys never helped me in anyway, nor will put me in my place.......Phrosttz0 i can beef with you but you got me offened when you did that fail crap, but to the two other dudes, your TLs look like crapp and put our TL'z face to face, my TL would shut you down......And I do know what JDM means your funny bro, we should post pics of your definition of JDM and my definition. I like how Amber corners look on bubbles EK'z and what not, and chose to do it on my TL, and the color is called JDM AMBER, just as JDM YELLOW, so what the fuck is the big deal? only thing im missing JDM is my Visors, sills, and Inspire badging , i never said my TL wasnt USDM......or said my car was MADD JDM TIGHT, but my shit is lookin JDM RIGHT........
Old 11-22-2008, 10:42 AM
Drifting

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by MurdaZ
gay
yes you are fag, why with the name calling bastard?
Old 11-22-2008, 10:47 AM
Drifting

And for the dick who said my car runs Hi-14'Zz, i never claimed to have a fast car to begin with, and used the street races as an "example", and I give usually people give people bad names when the screw up..........and i brought up the street racing topic because here in NY we keep it real, i dout in Illinois dudes race or do anything major, but over here in NY its the real deal bro. Just like Cali, and HI.........
Old 11-22-2008, 10:52 AM
Drifting

and i still cant believe i waisted my time answering to some dudes, whos car looks like crapp......

Quick Reply: Sittin right!!!!!!!