Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike_McCready
Old 08-09-2005, 06:11 PM
ASSEMBLED TO PERFECTION

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 00REDTL
OH and by the way...BLACK ...Lovin' the new upgrades
Definitely a 10!! GReat WORK!!
Thanks! Hey so did you end up doing the black housing? I just got all the supplies to do my headlight project on altima headlights :grin:
I'll either do it tomorrow or start on it tomorrow, we'll see how it turns out.
Post some pics up if u did the black housing!!

Originally Posted by VTEChump
Looks very nice. Where and how much for the WW rear?
I got the WW rear from a member on here for 200 shipped and sold my OEM lip for 200 locally. All I had to pay was for painting the WW lip which was 80 bucks and they did a damn good job!
Old 08-09-2005, 06:30 PM
291hp & 245 tq @ 3.5psi

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Nice car! I think I saw your car on last Sat when I turn to John Young Pkw. I visit my uncle in DeerHollow area.
Old 08-09-2005, 07:41 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by BLaCk Acc
Thanks! Hey so did you end up doing the black housing? I just got all the supplies to do my headlight project on altima headlights :grin:
I'll either do it tomorrow or start on it tomorrow, we'll see how it turns out.
Post some pics up if u did the black housing!!
I haven't done them yet, I have everything sitting in my house ready to do it, but I didn't get a chance to do it. Probably this weekend. My car is in the shop right now getting the front painted and the rear bumper fixed (I let my father take my car to work and he hit a speedbump cracking the rear bumper). I'll probably go to the body shop tomorrow and take the headlights off and work on them. Lemme know how your project comes out. I would probably buy ur headlights if you do decide to come through with the project.
I kinda wanna have a set of clear and a set of black juss in case...U know...
Old 08-09-2005, 07:42 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Whare have I heard that exhaust note before? Hmmmm.....oh yeah that's right that is the cat back I have. Had it for a little over 5 months now and I still absolutely love the looks and the sound. Good choice!!!!!
Old 08-10-2005, 03:42 AM
08 WDP TL-S

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
look nice and clean man....
Old 08-10-2005, 05:15 PM
Instructor

that looks krazy. I love those rims too.
Old 08-10-2005, 07:36 PM
TL DREAMS

Thumbs up

Thats one nasty ass exhaust system, but overall thats one hell of a TL.
Old 08-10-2005, 09:38 PM
Instructor

looks nice black acc...i got the apexi ws exhaust and i was lookin to do that same thing with the ww rear lip. anyway do u have any problems with the exhaust shaking a lil bit wen u drive?
Old 08-10-2005, 09:41 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
On my WSII the left side hung a little low which caused it all to move a little bit so I just got a smaller rubber hanger, problem fixed.
Old 08-10-2005, 10:20 PM
Pro

Where did you get the Apexi WS for $490 shipped if I could ask?
Old 08-11-2005, 07:54 AM
Future JDM Whore

so they finally came in black lol that shit looks sick bro ya'll orlando TL'ers should take a road trip to jersey and we can all have a big east coast meet lol......looks hot bro im lovin the setup good shit
Old 08-11-2005, 12:41 PM
'99 Acura 3.2TL

ride looks hot as usual , but you should raise the driver side muffler a bit.. it sits lower than the other one...
Old 08-11-2005, 07:18 PM
ASSEMBLED TO PERFECTION

Originally Posted by LacViet
Nice car! I think I saw your car on last Sat when I turn to John Young Pkw. I visit my uncle in DeerHollow area.
Yeah I live right around deer field, I think I saw you too but i thought it was this other black tl-s i always see around my neighborhood.

Originally Posted by 00REDTL
I haven't done them yet, I have everything sitting in my house ready to do it, but I didn't get a chance to do it. Probably this weekend. My car is in the shop right now getting the front painted and the rear bumper fixed (I let my father take my car to work and he hit a speedbump cracking the rear bumper). I'll probably go to the body shop tomorrow and take the headlights off and work on them. Lemme know how your project comes out. I would probably buy ur headlights if you do decide to come through with the project.
I kinda wanna have a set of clear and a set of black juss in case...U know...

Damn that sucks about ur rear bumper, hope the headlights come out good. I tried the black chrome on the altima headlights, didnt work all the way, it came out straight if u look at it from far away, but up close its got drip marks and streaks and shit, the thing I bought didnt work out so good. Oh well wouldn't have known unless I tried. I'm just going to do them black housing which will still look bad ass.

Originally Posted by LightningSTL26
looks nice black acc...i got the apexi ws exhaust and i was lookin to do that same thing with the ww rear lip. anyway do u have any problems with the exhaust shaking a lil bit wen u drive?
yea it does shake a bit while im driving, nothing too bad, im guessing its just the hangers, I'll mess with it and see I can fix it up.

Originally Posted by 2003TL-S
On my WSII the left side hung a little low which caused it all to move a little bit so I just got a smaller rubber hanger, problem fixed.
Hey I need to do the same to raise the left side up a little. Where did you get the rubber hanger piece from? Thanks

Originally Posted by MQMH_03
Where did you get the Apexi WS for $490 shipped if I could ask?
A friend of mine gets wholesale prices, and hooked me up.

Originally Posted by Da_iLLeZt_TL973
so they finally came in black lol that shit looks sick bro ya'll orlando TL'ers should take a road trip to jersey and we can all have a big east coast meet lol......looks hot bro im lovin the setup good shit
Yea man they finnally came in and were worth the wait!! Why we gotta drive up there? lets meet half way loll. We'll end up in some wack ass state then.
Old 08-12-2005, 12:51 PM
Future JDM Whore

lol yea hopefully we can all work somethin out but im just waitin on assembled to perfection pt.2!!!!
Old 08-13-2005, 04:14 AM
極品インスパイア32V

nice job
btw...where can I buy Wing West rear lip?
Old 08-13-2005, 10:26 PM
08 WDP TL-S

hey Black Acc......is your Apexi WS exhaust sounds really loud???

i just got my Tanabe Catback exhaust (Super Medalion Hyper Spec) installed yesterday....and its sounds too loud for me.......
Old 08-13-2005, 11:57 PM
ASSEMBLED TO PERFECTION

Originally Posted by Da_iLLeZt_TL973
lol yea hopefully we can all work somethin out but im just waitin on assembled to perfection pt.2!!!!
haha yea im waiting to make it lol, it rains like almost everyday, its hard to do anything when its raining, plus that gets my car dirty. I just bought some claybar, so its time to claybar and wax and make her shine more, then hopefully I can start on it. Gimme some ideas if you got any on what I should put in it.

Originally Posted by InspireUA5
nice job
btw...where can I buy Wing West rear lip?
I got mine from a member on this forum.

Originally Posted by Bread-A Spec
hey Black Acc......is your Apexi WS exhaust sounds really loud???

i just got my Tanabe Catback exhaust (Super Medalion Hyper Spec) installed yesterday....and its sounds too loud for me.......
Nope my exhaust isnt that loud, It's just a deep tone from idle to like 2k and then it has a nice rumble till like 3.5krpm. then it get queit. But if you rev up and hold a gear at high rpm and left off the gas u can hear a nice lil rumble. I love it hehe it sounds sickkkk.
I guess your best bet would be to buy a bigger resonator and put that on, it'll make it queiter depending on how big of a resonator you get. Good luck.
Old 08-14-2005, 12:02 AM
08 WDP TL-S

Nope my exhaust isnt that loud, It's just a deep tone from idle to like 2k and then it has a nice rumble till like 3.5krpm. then it get queit. But if you rev up and hold a gear at high rpm and left off the gas u can hear a nice lil rumble. I love it hehe it sounds sickkkk.
I guess your best bet would be to buy a bigger resonator and put that on, it'll make it queiter depending on how big of a resonator you get. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

thx buddy anywayz.....BTW i like the exhaust too....but its just too loud when i m on low rpm.....after 3500 rpm,its my intake sounds.....

yeah....i like the sound when i left of the gas up and down shift too man.....its sounds nice....

now my gf is blame on me,cuz the exhaust is too loud when i m city driving
hehehe....
Old 08-14-2005, 12:04 AM
08 WDP TL-S

I guess your best bet would be to buy a bigger resonator and put that on, it'll make it queiter depending on how big of a resonator you get. Good luck.

thx buddy anywayz.....BTW i like the exhaust too....but its just too loud when i m on low rpm.....after 3500 rpm,its my intake sounds.....

yeah....i like the sound when i left of the gas up and down shift too man.....its sounds nice....

hehehe....
Old 08-14-2005, 12:47 AM
ASSEMBLED TO PERFECTION

hehehe....
Get a bigger resonator or turn up your radio or get a new gf loll JK on the last part.
Old 08-14-2005, 08:53 PM
08 WDP TL-S

Get a bigger resonator or turn up your radio or get a new gf loll JK on the last part.
haha......yeah,i should get a new gf....haha j/k

BTW......thx man
Old 08-15-2005, 02:54 AM
極品インスパイア32V

haha......yeah,i should get a new gf....haha j/k

BTW......thx man
any picture of your current gf??
Old 08-15-2005, 04:53 PM
blACk AC in sAC