ok now i'm scared/mad

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2001, 10:47 PM
'Big Daddy Diggler'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Angry ok now i'm scared/mad

I went to my local acura dealer today to schedule and appointment and saw a tl with no headlights. Nothing new right? Then while i was looking at it a service rep comes up to me and says thats the 37th one since August. And that acura is having trouble keeping up with demands on HIDS. That crap pi$$es me off. I buy the car to enjoy it and now i cant even drive it anywhere. I remember with my last car i was able to go out to the movies and go shopping and all i worried about was door dings. Now i have to worry about door dings, emblems, and my freakin headlights? I swear man, i wish someone will try it i wish. I've been followed home twice already, but i never stop at my house when im being followed. Who knows how many times ive been followed and not know about it. The problem is that there is a local hand wash owned by a bunch of young ricers. Ive heard of people leaving cars with them over night to prep for shows and coming back to stolen crap. And the kids are like well it was in the street we are not responsible. Bull, if you go in their shop, they have mirrors, head lights, tailights, systems, everything and they call it used. I think they steal it, sell it and use the car wash as a front. Sorry for the length. This is a beaten down topic, but i'm just so mad.
Old 10-08-2001, 11:13 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
maybe we should put some explosives behind the headlights so as to BLOW up the arms of these people who steal HID lights
Old 10-09-2001, 02:35 PM
Resident Volkswagen Dork™

not a bad idea bryce...that would be the smooth thing to do...
Old 10-11-2001, 09:00 PM
Racer

thats crazy ****!