noobaZINE

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 02:47 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
noobaZINE

hey guys. so quick info..my dad hooked me up with my first car for college which came to be a DEP 2000 tl-p w/NAV. At first i disliked it mainly because of its color , but I slowly grown to love it. Plus my dad hooked me up so i couldn't complain. Didn't really plan to do anything to it....but thats when i came across this WORLD CHANGING SITE....(kinda lol). After months of browsing around i decided to join because of the awesome deals on the black market...but sadly the things i wanted got sold quick... So i took the second route and the first thing i bought were some h&r sport springs.130+60shipping=within my budget. haha. Recently got that installed and im loving it.next thing of course are some konis or wheels. stock shocks are pretty much brand new soo yea.

QUICK ??????: the rear springs have the lettering upside down, i was curious soo i read up on it and people said that the letttering should be right side up. I got these done at HMS in socal and they been doing runs like this for a long time. I took it back and the guy said you can't install springs wrong cause its different on both sides.should i be worried or nah?
Old 06-09-2011, 02:51 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
POST up some pics of my ride later. TO make it an actual photo forum
Old 06-09-2011, 03:02 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 70 Likes on 60 Posts
You're doing fine, i don't recall it being a possibility of messing up spring installs.